Moldavian identity

>be medium sized country with average relevance in eastern europe
>get separated first in 1812
>the eastern moldavians got made to believe that they are russians
>western Moldavia united with Wallachia in 1859
>the western moldavians were made to believe that they are romanians
>the moldavian identity has been quelled both west and east

r*mania and r*ssia everyone, imperialist scum. Long live separatism.

>omitting that moldavians were replaced by Russian colonists after ww2 on a large scale

and the other half made to think that they are nothing like the Moldavians west of Prut who are now called "romanians".

so what are you trying to say?
might is right.

We'll see that when Russia also wants to greedily take western Moldavia too and maybe the whole Romania, you'll change your opinion.

Coaie te mananca-n cur. Grav.

nu vorbesc cocalareasca melteneza de bucale, poti sa imi explici?

why give are shit.

what?

xaxaxa

top kek

Let's be honest - if you were seperate from Romania in both world wars either Russia would annex you or you'd fight with Romania and you'd end up in the same spot as now..
>inb4 'xaxaxaxa xdddddddddd romania fucc moldova stronk hehehehe xddddd' instead of accepting your position

that's andorra dixiekun

First of all that's Andorra, second, today diplomacy prevails, there are countries less powerful than Moldova such as FYROM who still exist, so it would be possible. Even countries which were annexed during the war were released afterwards, such as Poland.

>checks flag
>moloch detected
stopped reading

Turkgarians need not meddle in Moldavian affairs nonetheless, so it's better.

>'andorra'
who?
I was talking about the world wars - If Moldova was to be a seperate country during WW1 they'd either choose the wrong side or give up on the second day of the Russian Army entering..

no1 cares about your satanic infused shit

Can you tell me what is satanic about it?

Of course, but the thing is that now when many small countries and even non countries such as Kosovo are independent Moldavia is being sacked of its identity even more.

>Moldova separates from Romania
>gets bankrupt in 3 weeks
PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN

He's a hungarian retard, don't pay any attention to this idiot!

small state sandwiched between spain and france
think of liechtenstein
the first ruler of romania was moldovan m8
tell me about it
even by our standards moldova is poor

Pure moldavian/turkic (altaic, mongol) heritage, nice assumption

Yes, Moldavians were made into thinking that they are Romanian by their elites.

just google moloch & saturn cult

>what is andorra?
>burger education

Demographic changes from Russian migration aren't necessarily an obstacle to unification, there's not significant unrest in Harghita despite the proportionally greater population of non-Romanians. The priority is getting rid of the current government and making the education system better so that when reunification happens, the culture will blossom fruitfully.

Bukovina needs to be retaken too.

>'Moldavia is being sacked of its identity even more.'
Moldavia's been sacked of its identity since they had one
Let's count:
1.Poles (tried it a few times)
2.Turks (almost did it)
3.Russians (did it with partial success)
4.Romanians (will do it fully, soon)

>was joking, dont hurt me

they weren't tricked because they are romanians
you got brainwashed by the soviet propaganda m8
sorry, thought you were going by the flag
even i got them confused when i first saw them

Moldova is a shithole supported economically by the rest of Romania. You are the poorest , laziest shits and you are on the same level with the gypsies.

why are you so mean? :v

That Moldova has a state is purely a political accident. Other Romanian regions also have strong identities but that doesn't mean it's sensible to allow them to secede when the common culture remains strong. Eminescu and Cosbuc are Romanian. They matter to all Romanians and to the greater nation and its culture. The spread of division serves only the interests of the corrupt ruling elite.

Citeste aici de la un moldovean vechi, Miron Costin în "De neamul moldovenilor":

>Măcară dară că și la istorii și la graiul și streinilor și înde sine cu vréme, cu vacuri, cu primenéle au și dobândescŭ și alte numere, iară acela carile ieste vechiŭ nume stă întemeiat și înrădăcinat: rumân. Cum vedem că, măcară că ne răspundem acum moldovéni, iară nu întrebăm: știi moldovenéște?, ce știi românéște?, adecă râmlenéște, puțin nu zicem: sțis romanițe? pre limba latinească. Stă dară numele cel vechiŭ ca un teméi neclătit, deși adaog ori vrémile îndelungate, ori streini adaog și alte numere, iară cela din rădăcină nu să mută. Și așa ieste acestor țări și țărâi noastre, Moldovei și Țărâi Muntenești numele cel direptŭ de moșie, ieste rumân, cum să răspundŭ și acum toți acéia din Țările Ungurești lăcuitori și munténii țara lor și scriu și răspundŭ cu graiul: Țara Românească.

TE OMOR MOLDOVENE

We must revive the Moldovan identity.

lurk moar newfag

Top fucking kek, based bulgarian

Y'all niggers better revive the szekler identity,because in a couple of years Szeklerland will be 50% romanian.

Moldovans are romanians as same as ukrainians are russians.
/thread

might is right.
the strongest wins.
i don't care if russia annexes Romania.

Why so mean? Because most of the users of this board are underage edgelords, obviously. They are filled to the brim with energy turned to hate.

It's not an accident, it's intentionally cast there by the russians.

>latinească

My ass.

Thanks for the support! Moldavian-Hungarian border when?

EU4 is a game, Andrei

>Thanks for the support! Moldavian-Hungarian border when?
never

>underage edgelords
In Romania only underage faggots lobby for an union with Bessarabia.The grown-ups, who pay taxes realise what a drain on our economy with be the union with the biggest shithole in Europe.

I meant that after the collapse of the USSR the transformation of the soviet province into an independent state was a kind of political accident. Obviously it was carved up to undermine Romanian national unity, but when the USSR felt apart Moldova was a unique case of a province seizing independence. Look at the parts of the Baltic states with high Russian settler populations, they didn't secede after the USSR collapsed even though their demographics had changed.

>Thanks for the support! Moldavian-Hungarian border when?
In my dreams... I mean after we have destroyed the eternal W*llachian.
Hungary died in 1918. It's just a walking a corpse now. In a couple of years (50 ) Hungarians won't exist.

There are no left 'moldovans' as there are no left 'bulgarians', modern moldovans are simply the creation of post-ww2 Eastern Shithole

you underestimate the western degeneracy taint

If Romania had a less corrupt government with an advanced strategy for economic and industrial development the labour force from Bessarabia would not necessarily be a drain on the economy. Proper investment in education would bear fruit within a generation.

>we have destroyed the eternal W*llachian.
Your ancestors tried this shit for 1000 years, and the only result they got was turning Hungary in a country the size of a post stamp.

Pretty sure Moldavia existed long before Romania was even a thing.

You're both Russian clay

ireland was divided into a lot of smaller earldoms, wasn't it?

Preety sure any one of those houndreds of german little states exsisted long before modern unified German state was even a thing.
Same is true for Italy!

cmon, defend yourself
you are flooded with turks and gypsies and those of you who claim to be bulgarians are simply turks, told that they are bulgarians, simply because Russia needed a buffer state a little more than a 100 years ago.. accept it already

>labour force from Bessarabia
They already left , m8 . On every construction site in Russia there are at least a couple of moldovan workers.
All that remained are hags and drunken old farts, because the women are sucking dicks in Italy.

no need to defend myself when your knowledge of history is this pathetic

>If Romania had a less corrupt government
we're working on it
this bubble is about to burst, if anything because most of them are dying of old age or aren't able to "work" anymore

A polity called "Moldavia" existing before a polity called "Romania" doesn't mean it is represents a unique culture contrary to Romanian culture.

The Kievan Rus existed in present-day Ukraine but most would agree that it was principally the predecessor to a Russian state. Moldavia is the same. Wessex was a kingdom in Britain ruled by Alfred the Great - while it existed before a unified English state, that doesn't mean Wessex culture is stronger or more legitimate than English culture.

>Soviets raped you so hard you thanked them.
Are you going to be Donbass 2.0?

They aren't only in Italy m8, I'm enjoying my 18yo qt Transylvanian gf very much. Reading Eminescu and Codreanu together then fucking is very pleasant.

Moldavia = eastern region in romania
Moldova = bassarabia

stop making this shitty confusion faggot, you're either stupid or you're from putin's propaganda team

>'your knowledge of history is this pathetic'
Bulgaria died after they split up and thought they could be the Ottomans' sluts instead of defending their country, past that point a few truly bulgarian bulgarians revolted against the Ottomans, but were ultimately raped, so Russia saw this and thought 'Hey, if we could beat the turks one more time and this time claim that 'the bulgarians should rightfully own this land coz it was theirs 6 centuries ago (despite us killing everyone we see and basically raping them to the death of their culture) we can finally push them back a bit.. oh and we should milk Bulgaria and teach them how to fight with sticks for a few years, then leave them alone.. Yeah that's a good plan, [DECLARE WAR]'

>niggers think they were egyptians
>gypsies think they were 'moldovans'
>iranians think they are persians
>scandis think they were vikings
Who else needs adding to this list?

Lel, we also enjoy your british slags here in Constanta. I never made them read, but Ițm sure as hell they like drinking and fucking.

>abos and lebs think they are australian

>mindwashed turks think they are bulgarians

thanks for proving my point

I hope those degenerate British lasses get whipped into shape by your robust Romanian values. Most British men are cucks.

TL;DR - Russian rape babies thinking they're the descendants of Moldovans.

Fuck off Ivan.

>Long live separatist
half- ukraininan half-jew piece of shit detected

>by your robust Romanian values
The american degeneracy infiltrated too hard in our way of life. Most of our women want only to drink starbucks, watch GOT and get fucked. Thank God we have only a couple of niggers in our country,and gyppos are too ugly so the interracial mating is kept to a minimum.

Hai sa ti-o zic eu be domneste: o sa fii penetrat in cavitatea anala de un penis urias, dar de data asta nu o sa-ti placa.

What is a moldova

Trust me, it's much worse here. Most young people fuck soulless hook-ups through Tinder and other meat market-style dating technology, many have mental health issues because they're so alienated and no one gives a shit about culture any more. The Romanians I've met have read classics and respect their cultural heritage.

Shut the fuck up Ivanescu and stop being retarded.

If retards like you were born in Dobrogea you would claim a Dobrogean identity and independence, same thing in Olt. Heck you would do it in Muntenia as well.

At we going fast enough? Do we even have an icon to meme into office? In 2000i remember the hope my family had for our own drain the swamp moment with Vadim, but shit memes were all to be had and all was against him.

Sure he was old and a wee bit crazy, but he had a clear idea of referendum for Moldavia and Romania and locking up all the shills and thieves in the political class.
The educational institution gets fucked every two years with a brand new program and I can see that my mom and dad's math, chemistry and physics 7th grade books were almost 9th grade when I finished.

I dream to think what happened now.

ce e țigane, ce nu-ți place?

>The american degeneracy infiltrated too hard in our way of life.
M8 you are implying lack of degeneracy before 1989, which is a lie.
>Most of our women want only to drink starbucks, watch GOT and get fucked
Your fault for living in one of the big 3 degenerate cities in the country.

At we going fast enough? Do we even have an icon to meme into office? In 2000i remember the hope my family had for our own drain the swamp moment with Vadim, but shit memes were all to be had and all was against him.

Sure he was old and a wee bit crazy, but he had a clear idea of referendum for Moldavia and Romania and locking up all the shills and thieves in the political class.
The educational institution gets fucked every two years with a brand new program and I can see that my mom and dad's math, chemistry and physics 7th grade books were almost 9th grade when I finished.

I dream to think what happened now.

And then there is the obvious fact that very one assigned to a ministry has no practical experience in the field or anything. Going on for decades

>At we going fast enough? Do we even have an icon to meme into office?

We don't need to meme anyone, political apathy in this country is at an all time high and growing. People see that voting get's nowhere, politicians know they are losing the public mandate.

If shit doesn't change in 20 years, and with the track history we have there's a good chance it won't, we will end up with a deadlock that will force actual solutions.