To all you Nazi 'Positive Christians' out there, what evidence do you have that Jesus was a blond haired...

To all you Nazi 'Positive Christians' out there, what evidence do you have that Jesus was a blond haired, blue eyed man of Germanic descent? Any at all? THULE PRODUCTIONS I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE

Other urls found in this thread:

jesusneverexisted.com
jesusneverexisted.com/nazareth.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was only half god though, wasn't he?
Nobodys perfect, that's what st Agustin wrote about

God is perfection, He created Jesus in his own perfect form.
God is a Germanic, Adam and Eve were blonde-haired blue-eyed Nordic people.

Read it and weep:

jesusneverexisted.com

There is 0 evidence (outside of Christian testimonies of course) that Jesus was a real person let alone did miracles.

HERETIC
E
R
E
T
I
C

GET THE STAKES

>Jesus never existed
>he is a mesh of different religions, myths, and cultures
>Jesus wasn't even aryan
>paganism is based though

Yeah well that's what I think anyway, I'm wondering if the Nordicists can defend their claims at all

You do realize Islam and Judaism acknowledge Christ...

I never mentioned paganism. My argument is against the historicity of Jesus.

And that makes him historically real how?

Jesus was Chinese.

Even secular historians generally agree there really was a Jesus of Nazareth. Where the line is drawn is whether or not the things the Bible said he did actually took place or not.
I'm not a Nazi LARPer, so I really can't contribute further. But I thought the thread deserved at least this much.

I never mentioned that Islam and Judaism acknowledging Christ proves his existence.

>There is 0 evidence outside of Christianity
You are implying Christians are the only ones whom believe in the existence of Christ, based solely on biblical scripture, even though other Abraham religions also believe in his existence through historical data. The reason why the bible is considered evidence is due to the various points of views that were written by mutiple people throughout the chapters. Of course you would then proceed to ask for evidence of all these people who supposedly witnessed Christ, which a lot of people such as Queen Esther, Abraham, etc. along with groups such as the Pharisses, The Roman Empire, etc. acknowledged and witnessed his existence.

>Where the line is drawn is whether or not the things the Bible said he did actually took place or not.
This is the correct answer. It's the miracles which most scholars are skeptical about. Although it seems as if alternative explanations of Jesus' existence are returning, such as the copy-cat theory which involves fallacious arguments (chop-logic, strawman, exclusions) to disprove his existence altogether.

>" jebus wuz not real xDDD"
t. follower of a "religion" based on 19th century esotericism and very few historical sources

There's 0 evidence you are a real person.

jesusneverexisted.com/nazareth.html

The expression 'Jesus of Nazareth' is actually a bad translation of the original Greek 'Jesous o Nazoraios' (see below). More accurately, we should speak of 'Jesus the Nazarene' where Nazarene has a meaning quite unrelated to a place name. But just what is that meaning and how did it get applied to a small village? The highly ambiguous Hebrew root of the name is NZR.

The 2nd century gnostic Gospel of Philip offers this explanation:

'The apostles that came before us called him Jesus Nazarene the Christ ..."Nazara" is the "Truth". Therefore 'Nazarene' is "The One of the Truth" ...'

– Gospel of Philip, 47.

What we do know is that 'Nazarene' (or 'Nazorean') was originally the name of an early Jewish-Christian sect – a faction, or off-shoot, of the Essenes. They had no particular relation to a city of Nazareth. The root of their name may have been 'Truth' or it may have been the Hebrew noun 'netser' ('netzor'), meaning 'branch' or 'flower.' The plural of 'Netzor' becomes 'Netzoreem.' There is no mention of the Nazarenes in any of Paul's writings, although ironically, Paul is himself accused of being a Nazorean in Acts of the Apostles. The reference scarcely means that Paul was a resident of Nazareth (we all know the guy hails from Tarsus!).

'For finding this man a pest, and moving sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a leader of the sect of the Nazaraeans.' – Acts 24.5. (Darby Translation).

The Nazorim emerged towards the end of the 1st century, after a curse had been placed on heretics in Jewish daily prayer.

'Three times a day they say: May God curse the Nazarenes'.

– Epiphanius (Panarion 29.9.2).

The Jesus we usually think of in reality is the son of Pope Alexander VI.
So it have nothing to do with germanic descent

Postive Christianity is not reliant on Jesus being a goy.

God is described as all light and no darkness.

Adam was made in God's image and so is humanity. Adam means blood in face, only white people have blood in their face, Adam also means Man. Israelites were white, which meant that old testament God did all that shit for white people, and if Israelites are white then Jesus is white.

We were all created by God dummy.

So? It's all the same middle eastern nonsense.

There is established historical fact that a man named Jesus was crucified by Pilates. Its indisputable. As for his life and miracles we have the New Testament.You can argue the authenticity the same way you can argue Islamic authenticity as the Quran wasn't officially recorded as a text until nearly 150 years later by Uthmann.

That's when faith comes in. Do you believe our Lord lived such a life or was it all invented? I think not, since the overwhelming amount of conversion soon after Jesus died and what motivated thousands of people to spread the good word is evidence enough for me.

What evidence do you have that he existed at all?

Hint: Galilee...
Gal...

gift of god is eternal life.

the game.

>That rabbi that led a bloody uprising against Roman occupiers and called on his god to liquidate them in an apocalypse of holy fire was a gud white man who dindu nuffin like you, goy. Check out these (((books we wrote))). They will set you straight on this issue.