I just joined the Navy, what do you guys think of my branch?

I just joined the Navy, what do you guys think of my branch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Enjoy getting sea sick negro.

I respect the US Navy. They were the big help to save Australia in the Coral Sea in the 1940's.

They sing entirely too fucking much.

If you aren't a Navy pilot then what the fuck are you doing

You're not a tranny that just wants to get a free sex change are you?

>Australian talking positive about US involvement in WW2 in their country

I'm surprised. Usually when Aussies think of America in the pacific theater they think about the Battle of Brisbane and how the GIs were assholes to their country.

needs more railguns

homosexuals

nice uniforms, NEET lifestyle, autism accepted

sounds good to me, ficki ficki some Asian hookers for me while touring the world on the taxpayer's dime

Marine>Army>Navy>Air Force>National Guard>Coast Guard

muhreens have the lowest standards for recruits. they literally get the worst of the worst

Coast Guard faggot detected

lol. i've never been in the military so i'm completely objective about this issue.

are you a butthurt jarhead?

That photoshopped water is hurting my brain.

This, it's a nest of faggotry

Coast Guard is the most comfy job. You are based out of a town with a beachfront, you always return to that town each day, sometimes you may stay out a few days the most, great pay, great worklife balance, great family life, never getting deployed into a warzone etc.

Coast guard is literally the best job in the armed forces.

>I just joined the Navy, what do you guys think of my branch?- 17 posts and 3 image replies shown.

the coast guard were deployed in vietnam. if a serious war breaks out you can be sure they will deployed again

hahaha had to be posted

You'll be surrounded by lots of totally not gay men.

its funny that this faggotry is better that 99% of music done today...SAD!

Semper Fi, get us to shore so we can do your job for you while you stay on your safe carrier surrounded by an impenetrable defense fleet.

I'm not gonna deny it, your Navy and Marines saved.our asses

I'm going to join the Australian Army once I get my fitness up to scratch. Hopefully, will get posted to 2nd Battalion which will be the Australian equivalent of the Marines - a battalion which focuses on amphibious assault.

Wasn't all they did in nam coast and river patrols?

yes, they also would drop SEALs off for their missions and pick them up

it wasn't a safe job. they got shot at all the time by gooks

basically the rivers are how the gooks transported their weapons and materials, so patrolling the rivers was dangerous as fuck.

Easier than the ARMY, Harder than the Air Force.

>Gay
Also good luck dyin' 4 Israel

"No, I like all you Navy boys. Everytime we gotta go some place to fight, you fellas always give us a ride"
Keifer Sutherland, A Few
Good Men