White women belong to Asian men: Asian Bachelorette

we earn more money, have a higher iqs, are traditional, love to put babies into white hoes and are the future while "muh west" is totally falling apart due to shitskins and merchants
how will white boi virgins on pol ever recover

youtube.com/watch?v=ag1IisyP1ak

If that helps how you feel, Asian masculinity, but women won't buy it until there a music video.

Currently Asians are in the process of buying off all property and small business in Sydney. once we have enough control you will get music videos, movies, dramas and much more, all with asian men and white females

lamao, sydney here and I only see White men with asian females...

can someone tell me why curry niggers are always included with asians

i don't want to be associated with pajeets ok

...is this a joke?

You can have them, which is fair because I am white and I only rail Asian girls.

Yes asians men want white women, Asian women want white men, white men just buy muh tolerance, white women believe Asian women are whores.

Hahah this is gold
my whole life I've never seen an Asian bloke with an Aussie girl
90% of Asian blokes in Aus are little skinny betas

>asian
>masculinity

I have seen plenty and the number is only going up as the white whores recognise just how cucked white bois are and how confident and proud the Asian man is

You can watch as I fuck your gf little white boi

No it's real. We have to teach white women the beauty of Asian men

And thats why soon enough most white females wont even bother with white men since you guys are too busy with other girls

>hairless asian manlets with low sexual dimorphism whose average height is less than or equal to the average white female's height think anyone at all wants to fuck them
>40% of asian women refuse to fuck them and they think the most desired women on the planet will
>half of asian women put out for white men and then call themselves traditional
>asians think they're smart but they're only marginally better than niggers in terms of historical accomplishment and innovation
>they live under the boot of whites to this day
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is pretty hilarious considering every woman of every race laughs at the concept of Asian masculinity. Asian male is the least desirable of all the males. Even hispanic male and black male are more desirable.

To even pretend this is bait is an insult to bait.

Please actually try.

the white bois underestimate the value of "muh whiteness" when their own governments are calling them toxic and mediocre
women most importantly of all value money and assets, because that translates into real and permanent security and ability to raise offspring
the future is asian you white cucks

Or, they might have to actually compete and not be treated like a princess for doing nothing for the first time in their lives. I look forward to seeing what they choose to do to increase their value.

You sure

From the asians I've met, there are two kinds. The first is the typical autism weaboo, with variations between kuudere and full on "Nani kawaii desu sore" larping asians. The other type is the /fit/-lite who are interested in fucking as much pussy as possible, even though their attempts at getting it aren't as successful as it should be to warrant that behavior. This is coming from a person who friend base was a good chunk Asian. They aren't the Demi-god race everyone talks about, though I would agree they are more intelligent on the whole than most whites.

We breed like rabbits senpai.
I don't know about thast 40% there when we make another chink in the reg.

>women only care about masculinity and dick size
>blacks are more masculine and got da dick
>asians got the money and assets

You fucked white boi