DAILY REMINDER: JESUS CHRIST ALONE CAN SAVE YOU FROM ETERNAL HELLFIRE

DAILY REMINDER:
Communist Goals (1963) Congressional Record--Appendix, pp. A34-A35 January 10, 1963 27. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."

You dont understand that a belief in God is an evolutionary step that separates us from monkeys.
I'M sorry that atheists are too stupid to understand the utility and necessity of God for human spirit and advancement.
I'm sorry that atheists dont understand that without an absolute law coming from non-human origins, we all just make up our own laws on the spot and it would be anarchy and murder.
I'm sorry that atheists do not understand that their minds are this "moral" because they grew up in a religious society. If you grew up in a totally atheistic society (which doesnt exist and never will), you would all be murdering each other nonstop.
It's not a joke, it's not a quip, it's not ironic. You're literally going to have your flesh burned away to a crisp all day every day for all eternity for your sins on earth

GOD'S PROMISE IS: BELIEVE AND YE SHALL BE SAVED
**BELIEVE** AND YE SHALL BE SAVED
HAVE FAITH IN JESUS AND YOU SHALL BE SAVED FROM HELL
IMPORTANT: WE ALL DESERVE TO GO TO HELL
GOD IS CRYSTAL CLEAR: ALL SINNERS DESERVE HELL

"But to the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and sexually immoral and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death."

Have you ever lied? Then you go to the lake of fire.

"For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord"

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."

It is crystal clear: All liars and all those who do not believe deserve hell. ONLY(!!!) faith in Jesus Christ can save you.
Why not just faith in some form of God? Why somebody specifically called 'Jesus'?
Because the bible says so:
"10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

So it's clear that you cant just believe in some mushy notion of God and it's fine. It has to be JESUS by NAME.

> Dumb person: ok lol but if faith alone saves me then I can just 'believe' and keep sinning lmao

No because the bible says: Faith without works is dead. "As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead."

>Worshipping a literal kike
Pathetic

I already surrendered my soul to Christ and God.
All glory be to them.

enjoy eternal damnation, reprobate

Found the literal kike

QUESTION: How do you justify God as anything more than a ego-maniacal oppressor?

The only thing that seperates what God says as right from what the devil says as right is POWER. God guarantees his eternal power by only allowing salvation to those that bow to him. That's an oppressive piece of shit right there. Not allowing you to reach your full potential, but giving you special gifts in return for subservience to him. Go be a slave somewhere else faggot. God is dead, we killed him, and I'm happy for that.

>JESUS CHRIST ALONE CAN SAVE YOU FROM ETERNAL HELLFIRE

lol, grow up

God is real, Jesus is a lie.

Worshiping Jesus IS blaspheme.
Enjoy Hell.

You cant tell what the difference between right and wrong is? You sound lost and angry. Also, your sad cries of anger haven't killed God, only your own soul.

>QUESTION: How do you justify God as anything more than a ego-maniacal oppressor?

I dont have to justify God has anything. His way is the only way. He has his own form of justice and you better get used to it. He made Job completely miserable just for a bet with Satan.
Was that nice? Is God 'nice'?
If you dont understand God's justice then that is your problem, God's justice is right.
What the bible shows is a God that acts exactly like the world we experience all around us.
The world is absolutely cruel. But yet there is a weird form of justice usually, that we see all around us. Non-believers call this karma because in their idiocy, they rejected God but they cant deny the truth all around them so they desperately make up other stuff to fill the void.
If God is oppressive then what? Your conclusion should be to get on your knees asap and pray to be gifted faith in Him because he's not gonna be real "fair" (according to your standards) and "reasonable" (according to your logic). He's gonna throw you into hell forever if you dont believe, no questions asked.
So you ask me the question "isnt God oppresive?" and I answer: What does it matter? Yes? No? Maybe? And? So what?
You dont get a different God.

You cannot know the father without knowing the son. Whichever God you pray to, it is not the father.

MODS STICKY THIS THREAD PLEASE

>You dont get a different God.
That's where you're wrong, bucko. The god you worship is the demiurge. He's gonna trap your soul in "heaven" for all eternity never allowing you to become as him. Adam and Eve came too close in eating from the tree of Knowledge of Life and Death and that's why that faggot Jehovah freaked out and expelled them. He was afraid of them becoming self-contained gods because then he would have no purpose (remember, his whole modus operendi is control). Become a free thinking self-contained enttity and you have no need for god. You are god. fuck you and your overwhelming willingness to be a slave, you cucked faggot.

Fuck off, faggot. It's not a christian board and it never will be. Christcuckery had ruined right wing.
Go suck on muslim toes if you need to, don't drag us down your retardation as well.

>dude just think for yourself lmao!
>end up a marxist

repent

Fuck off, retard.
>BELIEVE AND YE SHALL BE SAVED
From what? What he'll do to me if I don't believe? But him and how he's gonna get me are obvious fabrications. Fuck off

>implying everyone thinking for themselves won't naturally stratify toward more effective ways of thinking and being

nope, let's listen to the sky faggot who will damn us if we don't. The state, err I mean God, will take care of everything! Who's the real marxist here, cunt?

HOLY SHIT BUDDHISTS VOTED 63.4% FOR HILLARY
HAHAHAHAH FUCKING ENLIGHTENEMENT MY ASS AHHAHAHAH

he's going to burn you in hell forever you illiterate fool. You didnt even read my posts, fuckwad

>He was afraid of them becoming self-contained gods because then he would have no purpose

this is the part that you made up

I used to be scared by this dumb hell bullshit when I was a kid, now I'm now a normal, sane, rational, well-adjusted adult and I never ever think 'what if?' Why would I? It's clearly bronze age nonsense that's persisted for millennia because most people are dumb. Jesus Christ was a moral man, presumably he had strong convictions and a charismatic personality, and now everyone believes his nonsense 2000 years later. He didn't die and rise again three days later. That is impossible. No one's going to hell, no one's going to heaven. We come from nothing, and we become nothing. Sad but true. The end.

> 30 years later he wonders why his life turned to shit

So if I don't believe in superstitious nonsense my life will fall apart? Why hasn't it already? I'm 30-years-old and I've had plenty of setbacks in my life, but I'm happy with how I've handled myself. What's going to change for me?

> What's going to change for me?

you will burn in hell.
So now it's clear why you dont believe in God, everything went too smoothly for you. Life is too easy for you.

Everything went smoothly for me? Hahahaha, you don't have any idea. OK, suppose things were 'too easy' for me, why would god make things too easy for me so I would end up not believing in him? Why is god, a supposedly benevolent, omniscient and omnipresent being, such a narcissist that he had to create imperfect beings to worship him?

Your religion is fucking dumb, it's trivial to poke a million holes in it. I'm not going to hell. You're not going to heaven. You'll die and that's it. And all that will have happened is you wasted your life believing in stupid shit that anyone with half a brain can see is bullshit.

I told you the truth, you are clearly damned. Enjoy burning in hell

Stop worshipping a kike on a stick

>DAILY REMINDER: JESUS CHRIST ALONE CAN SAVE YOU FROM ETERNAL HELLFIRE
this doesn't work so well on people who don't believe in hell and other fairy tales

I disagree, "muh love everybody" only works on demons and sinners who want pedophiles to be worshipped.

Sinners will be punished = that works on decent people who want justice.

this doesn't work so well on people who don't believe in hell and other fairy tales

>proselytizing on Sup Forums

>He's a full grown adult and still believes in Jewish fairy tales
What's it like being mentally ill?