Norwegian degeneracy video

GUYS WE DID IT!

All the major news stations in Norway are covering it xD

youtube.com/watch?v=s_nufSwU-T8&t

>vg.no/rampelys/sophie-elise/sophie-elises-musikkvideo-faar-rasistiske-hatkommentarer-det-er-helt-sykt/a/24112739/

>nrk.no/kultur/sophie-elise-blir-hetsa-pa-youtube-1.13632127

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uW1KW
archive.is/k4Gon
surnamedb.com/Surname/Isaksen
hooktube.com/watch?v=s_nufSwU-T8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xD

vg
archive.is/uW1KW
nrk
archive.is/k4Gon

>xD

Fucking kys faggot. You're just as worthless as that whore.

What the fuck is up with her face? Is she half ayy lmao? or did her plastic surgeon botch up the nosejob what the fuck Norway I thought you were a somewhat sane country, is she Swedish or something?

Fetal alcohol syndrome

what did you do? Give her free publicity ?

Btw I dont speak this gibberish language but (((isachsen))) could be jewish, no?

Forgot pic

>fuck all your friends no
>really no, im gonna fuck all your friends

What the fuck happened to normal lyrics? Please tie a rope around their waists connected to an anchor and throw it down the Kattegat

hahahahahaha

xDDDDDDDD

This girl was the most popular norwegian blogger next to Voe

surnamedb.com/Surname/Isaksen

quite likely

Maybe she is connected to the Bogdanoffs somehow.

That is one ugly whore

It's quite prevalent in Norway desu.

Positive or negative coverage? Nobody here speaks north swedish.

She's 23? She looks 30 at least

Gimme a quick rundown, I don't speak viking

Show yer flag, ya dingus.
I bet you're a filthy swede. ;^)

What's the video about? I can't watch it from the US it's not viewable

Negative obviously. Media is still cucked as hell

plastic surgery does that

She took the bogpill

Why can't a white girl love a dark-haired man? Why are tanned Germans so violent? What a confusing place Europe is.

>but (((isachsen)))

No, no jewish families have that name. It's 100% Norwegian.

can I get i quick rundown?

>xD

Just copy past the article into google translate

>Nrk
I hate the fact that i have to pay license money to those kikes

Norwegian girl made music video with a black romantic partner in the video. Sup Forums notices and fills up her inbox with Sup Forums-stuff

She is like 145cm tall or something

she got a midget face but somewhat hidden with all the makeup

>isachsen
>isaacson
>isaac
>not jewish

Come on now.

inb4 the hooktube link is posted

She looks like a crossbreed between an ayy lmao and Adoring Fan from Oblivion.

Roastie coalburning whore makes a racemixing music video and gets BTFO by normie nords online. Mass media thinks it is extremely problematic that people have different opinions than the multikulti agenda pushed by the globalist machinery.

>we are powerful people
>cant speak english or read
cant make this up

>hooktube.com/watch?v=s_nufSwU-T8

you didnt do shit. You just said racist shit in comm.section, instead of pointing out "liberal anti-white propaganda" here. Fuckwits

It's not jewish. When Norway killed all the jews in Norway during WW2 there was not a single one with that name and we have like one hundred thousand people with the name "Isachsen". It's as norwegian as you can get.

i dont even know who this whore is and had never seen her before i saw this drama. congrats on giving her so much publicity.
btw the jew responded and now have NRK looking for people to have sex on tv.

kek

Gf superangry because of this. Thanks Sup Forums. Been trying to redpill her for weeks now and you pull this shit. Major setback

Noice!
She's a midget with fetal alcohol syndrome.

You need to get your government to defund state television. Then it is just a matter of time before all the boomers die off and you dont have to worry about the electric jew anymore

Really?
>women

Sachsen means saxons, amerilard

ХДДД CУКA ХД

kill her

You trying to repress her basic desires?

wait wasn't in this country that young black peoples used to beat white kids in school and media covered it?
i thought it was a redpill country.

Your gf sounds like a fucking cunt. What sort of bitch whore wont get mad at propaganda. You're pathetic for being cucked by her.

That was france

Is that true? I haven't had any contact with norwegians or norwegian media in 15 years, I wonder what things are like these days.

She kinda looks like a nigger anyway.

Wait, you've been a shut-in NEET for 15 years?

good... let it all burn

This is true. No one gives a fuck about it, but Sup Forums just has to blow it up and now everyone cares. Fucking autists.

Translate archivebotbro.
keep us posted.

I say hello to the store clerk but that's it.

Type of chick to look really rough in the morning

>NRK looking for people to have sex on tv
What. Paradise hotell or what?

A norrbagge in another thread translated her response on iinstagram to the evil hate
>What I am writing now is tough to write. The love I have felt the last day has been huge, though the hate almost bigger. Exclusively because I chose a man with darker skin color than me in the music video. Personally, I grew up in Northern-Norway. My parents were white, I grew up only with white people around me, racism has not existed in my life and as naïve as I was I did not believe there still was a belief in race. We do still have extremists who base dignity on religion which itself is bad enough, but skin color? This is also how I thought when I chose a man to play in my music video. I wanted one who could play, who had experience with dancing and could life me up. And not least someone who is brace enough to join a project like this. I could not be happier for who I ended up choosing. It was not a choice I have to defend in any way, and it hurts to have to write these words. But if you look at the comment section on the music video it is a hell from another planet. I was awake the whole night with a tremendous shock, and not least a guilt that has “created” an arena where such hate can see daylight. I got a message from my best friend @fetishamlynn in the middle of the night that said she was crying, and asked question about how someone can look down at her, because she also has another skin color than mine. “Why am I worth less?” she asked. That a so fantastic human even has to ask that question about her own value because of a comment section that proves that racism exists is disgusting. It is despicable that some white people can come up with excuses like “but THEY call us white, so then we can call them things back”, first of, who are THEY? I have never in my life been called snow nigger. Secondly, if you are calling someone “fucking white”, you hare kicking up. I have more to say, but Instagram limits text, read the first comment.

No regrets living this way?

>xD

bump

>I was awake the whole night with a tremendous shock
Some comment shock roasties this much? wtf

Uuuu so edgy kid. Call me when you find the perfect white woman with your exact political beliefs who loves calling people niggers. Stay in wonderland permavirgin

Lol shes retarded. Is she playing dumb she doesnt know she is making antiwhite propaganda stupid blow up doll cunt.

Get a black market job, stop paying taxes and ffs stop being a cuck

I actually fucked scandinavian women in scandinavia and anytime she brought up anything about politics i told her to stfu.
Thats how a real man does it.

Difficult question. I just exist and every few days I drink some beers which allows me to appreciate some art or music for a bit.

>what the fuck is that face, and to think we get all the shit, also is she cucking this black dude lol

>having a gf that likes a song where a white girl sings about "fuck all your friends" while getting groped by a nigger
commit suicide and take the traitor bitch with you

>maybe if i call him a virgin, i'll look less wrong

Stop larping faggot, do something useful with your day

Exactly.
Unless a girl was raised with an extreme political opinion by her parents, was brought up in a country with extreme politics, or was redpilled by a prior boyfriend, chances are zero that she's going to be redpilled

Can I get a quick rundown?

danke

It's fine dude this is the perfect opportunity to show her why people are getting upset about it.

redpill her on white genocide, now is the time.

>anytime she brought up anything about politics i told her to stfu.
Throwing a tempertantrum every time your girl says anything about politics! hahaha you are one pathetic nerd

Many nordics have that weird look. Honestly, I was dissapointed with Norway. I expected a lot of god-looking men and gorgeus women, and what I found was a bunch of shitskins, weird looking people, average guys and girls and some good looking ones here and there. Aka the same that in every western european country.

Thank you. Sometimes i wonder if some of these people on Sup Forums even go outdoors or just are delusional

Women shouldnt talk about politics anyway because giving them the vote was wrong.

Enjoy prison, fuckface. He is norwegian... We kill ourselves all the time.

Still better then Spain though.

The rest of the world is not norgay your 1984 laws dont work here

>Norway
>relevant

choose one

>When Norway killed all the jews in Norway during WW2
youre welcome :)

If you beat a blowup doll won't they just get even fatter lips? Theyd probably like that.

>some of these people
Its a mix of cucks, shills, womenhating MGTOW retards, trolls, and NEETS. Some of them probably never leave the house

She is gonna go and cry to the media about all the hateful racist comments, while she is promoting one of her makeup products.

She does that once a month, while people care about her is beyond me.

I had a lot of respect towards the nordic countries in the past: intelligent, beautiful, strong people with great military successes and a long history that impacted the world - but they seem to have been disproportionately affected by feminisation and media. All of the west has of course been affected too - but it seems sad that in many ways the whitest nations have fallen furthest.

Its because they are poofs. Faggotry is rampant in the nordick countries.

i love how EVERY woman comment is defending this trash.
>mfw even the muslim pity us.

THIS IS HOW LOW WE HAVE FALLEN.

They are not women they are enemies.

Why prison you stupid shitstain? Niqgger loving fuckface shithead mozherfucker.

Why prison. You fucking nigger loving ass fucking shitstain motherfucker.