I was just called a racist for drinking milk

I am a teacher at a high school and I brought a jug of milk with me for my cereal this morning. Well on the way to my class room and pair of teachers (one white and one mixed) stopped me and called me out my "symbol" of white supremacy and that I should get rid of it immediately before students saw me. I was taken aback and thought no way they were being serious. They told me to do my research and that I would find milk is a symbol of racism and that I should know my white privilege.

I actually just looked it up and milk being racist is a real thing. I always thought that this type of shit was a meme but I can tell you this is real life. Milk ks racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hFodb
youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/17/milk-new-symbol-racism-donald-trumps-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this didn't happen

archive.is/hFodb

Captain Crunch? MORE LIKE CAPTAIN KKK, SCUMBAG!

I really don't feel bad about the white race dying because with us gone china will probably take over the US once the economy dies and they hate niggers more than anyone.
It's up to the asians to spread the human race throughout the galaxy.

I'm sure this happened.

Ill have thing that didn't happen for $500

lol this, chinks are going to be the end of niggers and mudslimes

youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg

too bad chinks are subhumans

The argument for milk being racist is more like federal nutritional standards on milk are racist, which is a fairly accurate point. Just look at the lactose-intolerant rates among non-white

>“The federal endorsement of milk in American diets contributes to the problem by uncritically pushing people to drink milk, despite the potential detriment it has on non-white people’s health,”

the chinese aren't up to the task. they will destroy the earth and cause the next great extinction event.

What a faggot cuck. Asians have no creativity and without whites will devolve back to the jungle alongside the rest of the savages

This, once sessions removes affirmative action chinks will flock universities in an even greater number.

This
My only regret is I will not be able to see it happen .

GOODBYE WHITE EMPATHY!

yeah since last year we apparently meme absurd things into reality, enjoy the ride

wtf aussies

yeah I'm sure this happened

>which is a fairly accurate point
I'm going to assume you're not honestly this retarded.

>le asians have no creativity
How does it feel to be a useful idiot controlled opposition retard?

If the majority of specific racial groups cannot tolerate lactose, but the federal dietary standards don't consider these groups and push high standards of lactose consumption - How is this not a form a racism, or at least unconscious racism by neglecting these groups

one
this
ID

>move to a foreign country
>whine about foreign country being racist
>don't leave

This could all be solved by simply not migrating to racist, white countries. But for some inexplicable reasons tens of millions of foreigners are desperate to come to these white, racist countries.

Agust 8
>teacher
fuck off larper

If you're stupid enough to drink something you can't tolerate because the government tells you to, perhaps you deserve to die from diarrhea.

You're still not telling me how this is discriminatory, you're just stating it is.

>country is majority white
>pushes nutrition based on its demographics and culture
>shitskins come
>bitch
>Don't leave despite bitching and having a place that caters to them
WTF WYPIPO BIX NOOD

It's not racism without discrimination you retard.

>lactose consumption of whites are the national norm
That's because it FUCKING IS YOU PEOPLE DIDN'T EXIST HERE 100 YEARS AGO REEE REEEEEE HANG YOU ALL FROM STREETLIGHTS REEE

I never said it's discriminatory, I said you can legitimately call it racist because federal standards assume the lactose consumption of whites as the national norm

So we can't update the standards to reflect the current demographics?

so fucking what? is milk bad for them? they shouldnt drink it. now just because they cant drink it doesnt meam that the rest of the fucking world cant

The thing is, this is America. A white country built by white people on white ideals. Is rather update the demographic to match our heritage, not piss on it to sate yours.

>not discriminatory
>racist
Sorry, you can ONLY pick one of these.

>I was taken aback
5/10 decent attempt

That makes me want to chug milk a lot. Too bad i'm lack toast and tolerant

I'll take "things that never happened for 500, Alex."

wtf I hate cows now

that's when you say out loud "someone is retarded here, and it's not the guy drinking milk"

and then don't say another word. Let them dwell on it.

Sometimes I'm glad that I live in a 3rd world country because of bullshit like this

Milk is degenerate and causes degenerative diseases, not even up for fucking debate.
Stop drinking pregnant mammal hormone juice it makes your skin look like shit and fucked your whole body up

You know, as much as I wouldnt want it I prefer this outcome to anything with muslims, jews or niggers.
>tfw we blade runner and ghost in shell

if you shoot with a black bullet out of a black gun
is that racist?

It's not a form of racism because it's not discrimination based on perceived notions of racial superiority/inferiority. It's a fucking dietary guideline, they're not going to lock you up or fine you for being a lactose intolerant nigger that doesn't drink milk.

Nope it is racist because only shitskins are lactose intolerant so milk is racist against them

LMAO

...daily reminder that you Juden fought exactly for this. Get rekt, (((USA)))

Being anti milk is code for being anti white

Your definition of racism is about two decades old. Now, when you realize the lexicon of progressives is full of words that have definitions which are completely different from the definitions as you know them, you will slowly come to understand why it's impossible to debate with these people - we're using completely different terminology. And this is part of the obfuscation of meaning and interpretation that allows them to control speech thus control ideas and control narratives.

>that entirely abhorrent post
Nope, not playing your post modernist games, bucko. Racism has a definition. We're not changing it so you can start winning arguments.

He's right though, the classic definition has nothing to do with discrimination, merely acknowledging that all races hold unique inherent traits.

>things that didn't happen

Look at those argie niggers.

I've always had trouble believing that anyone believes this mill thing. It seems like something that the media briefly stepped on before realizing how stupid it sounded and then dropping it before anyone noticed it too much.

How can we have "national standards" then, if different groups have different standards? Just aggregating the average wouldn't be helpful to anyone: there would be too little milk recommended for white people, and too much milk recommended for Asians. Should we just drop the idea of national standards entirely, and create different standards for different groups? How will you define these groups in a precise way? For instance, how much should we subdivide the "Asian" grouping? Should we differentiate between blacks who are descendants of slaves, and blacks who are recent immigrants from Africa, given that their genetic makeup is sometimes very different? After all, you want to make sure the dairy consumption recommendations are precise so that they aren't racist or ethnocentric.

lol chinks would destroy the earth in nuclear hellfire the second a secessionist movement started. theyre fucked up little bugman brainlets with no sense of value or empathy toward their own kind. they can barely handle having their own country without overwhelming emconomic and political support from the US.

they wouldnt be able to get away with the pollution, human rights violations, and sheer bullying if (((someone))) wasn't trying to keep them afloat.

>we apparently meme absurd things into reality
Enjoying the ride confirmed.

Praise Based Lord KEK

Hi kids!
Joing the Kaptain Krunch Klub!

didn't this start as a meme here on Sup Forums in the first place?

everything is racist now if you are White. society is anti-White

what a useless archive link... It only shows the first sentences and you have to go into the real website anyway

NO! Don't give up. As a chink(actually gook), it is up to you krauts, Britbongs, Swedecucks, and Nordfags to lift up civilization and advance it to the new age. DON'T FUCKING GIVE UP. We are not as capable as you are on average, Nordic/Germanic countries have the most achievements per capita, and are the most beautiful. So fuck you if you want to give up. You have to survive, the future of humanity depends on you. Stop watching BLACKED videos and start getting your shit together. We gooks and chinks are simply not as capable as you on average, and we won't be able to sustain the same civilization that you will. Get your shit together snow niggers.

damn right, praised

When I was in primary school about age 5 they would give us all milk, doubt they would do it now with all the pakis and niggers being intolerant

>Look! Countries that don't regularly drink milk develop lactose intolerance! Racist!!!!

This is complete bullshit. I am non white and can drink at least two glasses of lactose milk just fine, so can most of my relatives and their friends.

I think it's mlre the opposite in that us few proud bovine domesticating countries, we've evolved to accept the nourishment of beasts as part of our culture. Yet another reason why niggers belong in the trees, and we deserve dominion.

I drank 2 glasses of milk everyday whilst growing up. I am now 6'6"

never thought about it that way lmao

>things never happened: the post

Trumpcucks are unemployable, so your story is bullshit from the 1st sentence.

>136465442
No (you) for you, faggot.

Trump voters earn more on average than weak r type dem voters.

>comes to /pol
>does not know about the milk meme
Either a complete newfag or fake

>water and milk are racist and symbols of white supremacy
>drink this diverse soda that comes in multiple flavors
couldnt be more obvious who is behind this

things that never happened for $1000, alex.

>asians
>human race
Nice meme

found OP's article

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/17/milk-new-symbol-racism-donald-trumps-america/

you retards need to include the link in these images.

They are literally soulless insect people

Wow Argentina confirmed not white

>irish confirmed whitest people again

>reading the first line and getting triggered like a faggot cuck baby
>not realizing I'm on your side
>burying your head in the sand in ignorance thus allowing their chicanery to continue succeeding
You're a fucking loser. Not like, in a disparaging way, but a literal loser. You WANT to lose. Your history, your culture, your country. You want to lose it all, because you refuse to even acknowledge a core root of the problem.

I think it started as a Sup Forums joke on pol and of course libs take everything Sup Forums says as serious. Even this made up story.

WOW , THE 6TH SLIDE THREAD IN A ROW !

MODS MUST BE GETTING COFFEE WITH A PURPOSE .....

SETH RICH WAS MURDERED BY THE DNC

Okay, they can't take away my milk.
This has gone too far.

Suppose you asked leftists to make a list of ALL the things that were wrong with society, and then suppose you instituted EVERY social change that they demanded. It is safe to say that within a couple of years the majority of leftists would find something new to complain about, some new social “evil” to correct because, once again, the leftist is motivated less by distress at society’s ills than by the need to satisfy his drive for power by imposing his solutions on society.

But no matter how far the movement has gone in attaining its goals the leftist is never satisfied, because his activism is a surrogate activity (see paragraph 41). That is, the leftist’s real motive is not to attain the ostensible goals of leftism; in reality he is motivated by the sense of power he gets from struggling for and then reaching a social goal. [35] Consequently the leftist is never satisfied with the goals he has already attained; his need for the power process leads him always to pursue some new goal. The leftist wants equal opportunities for minorities. When that is attained he insists on statistical equality of achievement by minorities. And as long as anyone harbors in some corner of his mind a negative attitude toward some minority, the leftist has to re-educated him. And ethnic minorities are not enough; no one can be allowed to have a negative attitude toward homosexuals, disabled people, fat people, old people, ugly people, and on and on and on.

Daily reminder that if you are lactose intolerant you are not white.

My wife's kids refuse to eat the plastic cutlery we give them.

>self hating banana
Gas yourself kim park moon jeung