Somebody should write a novel about him

No, they're also in Kazan

BLACKED

See the handcuffs.

could i get a zoom in on his clenched fist please

Russia has subways?

There's vast regions of Russia that are sharia controlled

Already exists, it's called the Moor of Peter the Great

Moscow subway is way nicer than any of our Euro subways, at least here in Western Europe

What are you twelve?

There's literally games about them

>ywn be handcuffed by a qt Russian peace officer
is there any solace in this world?

Kek

the look in her eye, you just KNOW

>How to make a black father stay around

I gotchew famalam

(based on a book)

Impossible.

I've lived in Moscow as a kid, 1994-2008

Blacks in Russia behave, no instigations from them.
But this is from conditioning, misbehavior results in physical punishment equal or greater to the level of misbehavior by the black.

In the United States this is different.
Like Pavlov's dog.
Misbehavior is rewarded.
Black person instigates troubles, following scenario presents
1) police hopefully fire weapons, receive cash settlement
2) victim attempts retribution, claim racism, receive cash settlement

The American Black Citizen understands these reward systems, may carry fake weapons, BB pistols, with desires to draw their toy firearm after instigating troubles, receive bullet wounds, get cash settlement.

You see my friend, there must be fear of misbehavior, American Prison is incentive, criminal resort residing with bed, food, sometimes television.
Russian prison is deterrent, get punched in the struchok for breakfast

Both have wedding rings. This is a married couple LARPing out their degenerate fetish in public.

Dressing in the police uniform is violating the law, you know...

This explains it perfectly.

On a scale of 0 to Rekt how rekt would a bigger get in Russian prison?

She's tied up because she couldn't resist the BBC

Modern day Moscow is depressing. They fell for the be-like-America meme. While los angles is full of Mexicans,
Moscow is full of Chinese, they do all the shit jobs. Moscow is a multi-cultural shit hole, where no one trusts anyone

You mean a Google? Goes for anyone. More than he committed.

Sex every day

Saw a black guy, overweight white wife and their mixed child on the bus last week.

why is it that nogs like wearing bright neon colored apparel, regardless of where they are from?

You asking me? You must know better

No, I am just throwing the question out there hoping to find an answer.

Seriously though, why? If they didn't dress in that fashion and start wearing proper clothing, it would completely destroy that negative stereotype.

So how was the trip to New York?

It's not that much multi-cultural and those aren't chinks, but uzbeks, tajiks and other subhuman trash we keep importing, thanks to whoever allowed this.

>average Americans..
Yup all muricans are niggers in my book and you have to go back to apefrica you fucking apes.

Quite alright. Why is everyone in NY talking with this weird accent and being rude?

Depending on crime, relative safety to death.

Maybe the prison situations have changed now, but if similar to before, no one cares about the criminals welfare, no investigations of abuse of criminals in jail is pursued, and many criminal Russians may have bad feelings towards blacks

Haha she got a bat in her right hand to wack a mole!

chechens aren't negros you dumb ameriblob

Those are african students who went there by universitiy agreements since Soviet Union times. Pic related, this is the daughter of Angolan dictator (former communist dictator, now only dictator) and race-mixed. She is the wealthiest African woman because of his daddy.

Foreign citizens serve sentences separately from Russian

Maybe it's like Jackdaws, where they are attracted to bright colors and shiny things for the instinctive purpose of mating displays. That could also explain why they steal so much bight shiny stuff, and the "bling" culture.

Do you think she indulges in Sopa de Macaco?

Wow I just noticed that. At first glance I thought it was a pen resting against her wrist in an awkward position.

Is her mum white or something? She has european facial features.

can't they afford police cars in russia?

They can, especially in Russia they drive Fords, but this is Moscow probably, and in Moscow it's faster to move by subway than by car

Perhaps he was arrested in the subway

>especially in Kazan
fix

Russians don't really seem to care about someone's race from my experience - they're definitely going to mention it and use it as a nickname, but you won't get glassed just for being a nigger.

But maybe they're a different breed here than in Russia, I wouldn't know. All I know is that to get Russians to attack you, you have to provoke them yourself.

>(based on a book)

That book is a very good read, I recommend it to Sup Forums

youtu.be/1SDoBdlzuCU?t=116

>Russians drive American cars

Nice

>skinny little woman attached to a grown black man
This surely would go well if he decided to chimp out.

What the fuck is going on in that picture?

what? why is there a thread about a black guy and white woman having to sit next to eachother on the subway?

fuck you people and your cuck fetishes

Policeman bringing criminal to the police station.

Why is he handcuffed to her? Makes no sense, just means it would be easier for him to overpower her.

ohh he is arrested, okay yeah ncie trhead hehehe

Calm down everything under control

Policemen don't expect criminals to resist

yeah, Sub-Saharans are basically chimps that can breed with humans, Al-Ghazali was right

Slav ladies are far more mightier than your celtic specimens, my dear.

Ahmed, go back to Middle East.

Putin did. Look it up.

This picture exemplifies loterally everything wrong with the West these days
>useless welfare consuming nigger who is of absolutely no benefit to the country
>woman trying to be something she can never be
Fuck this picture saddens me
We Need to Do Something Immediatly
Reign the women back to the kitchen first then Mass Deportations.

Kek

Can you give a link to this new episode of Blacked.com?

they're in russia you complete idiot

>useless welfare consuming nigger who is of absolutely no benefit to the country
Racism.

>woman trying to be something she can never be
Sexism.

Intersectional bigotry ftw!

jesus fucking christ someone range ban these fucking mouth breathers already. every time i read a canadian post i feel myself getting dumber

Pajeet you're not blanketing your stereotype very well.. you're literally shitposting.
I know it's Russia, but this inage could very well be used as an example of The West too, I hope Russia is not following

Kek you dipshit

UMA

POO

Uma delicia

Leave Russia out of this. Do not use Russia to hide your intersectional bigotry.

No u.

Damn that's classy looking.

That's what you get for arming/training all those niggers to fight us and Rhodesia. That's exactly what you get for letting them come into your country during those times.

They did. Crime and Punishment.

You know I'm surprised to see a leftist indian.
For most of your faults the majority of you are very Nationalistic/Conservative
The state of you, I wish I could find a way for the people around you to realise how much of a treacherous cuck you are so they could drown you in shit or something.

He has internalized anti-Americanism.

Probably the most aesthetic subway

Why are you surprised? We come in all colors, shapes and sizes. We are diverse like that, you see.

You on the other hand, are a racist and a sexist at the same time. Plus you are Irish, which is worse.

BLACKED

Do you even know where you are, Jinder?
What are you trying to do?

Hearing blacks talk in Russian is fucking weird mane

I wished all the negroid filth parasiting Europe would drop dead tomorrow.
There is not one good reason to have nappy headed smelly afripoors in your country, much less in Europe.
Niggers bring nothing, they give nothing, they are useless and a toxic demographic, literal shitblood apes.

Europe is and will always be for europeans.

I got the same cap

Where do YOU think you are, Potato?

German sounds moar natural on them.

>los Angeles lakers
Son of a bitch.

>German sounds moar natural on them.
It actually does., twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/894139192795648000

That vid made me smile

>ivan has to keep up with all of the latest forms of egalitarianism
You turned atheism into communism, I can't wait wait to see what you do with Political Correctness.
Repent.

Why is Russia so obsessed with gold