more like these

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jNgP6d9HraI&t=384s)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Genoa
>A Nation

>England
>Nation

Top Northern humour. These separatist fags are never from London, the capital and caliph of the whole UK

fuck off,Scotland is 9.5/10

Scotland is a kingdom my friendo

not since 1707

>Germany
>Country
Pick one

Aren't all those flags just states in the same country?

No

wheres its king then?

Ahmed please. England is about 60-70 percent white. You also have more Irish people than relnd and fuck tonnes of Eastern Europeans. England is dead.

This is the true definition:

The queen. She is the queen of England and Scotland

England is 87.2%, although you wouldnt think it going to London.

Ireland is just an EU vassal.

Ireland receives some of the highest EU spending per capita, paid for by the English.

this
Went to their capitol city this summer. Clean streets. Lot of unlocked doors. No druggies/drunks. And only a few 'browns'. But that does'nt have anything to do with the previously mentioned circumstances. :^)

How are they not? Your country is fucking stupid

Right here Abdul (explanation here:youtube.com/watch?v=jNgP6d9HraI&t=384s)

No, she is queen of two realms of the UK - Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Yet here you are speaking ENGLISH.

How many Irish speak Irish? maybe 1%

You know of ethnic cleansing first hand.

Yeah its fucking complex because history. Just look it up if you can be bothered

This guy gets it

Whichever way you look at the percentages, there are still at least 30 million English people left in this country, Mick. That's as many people as we had when we ruled the entire world. We will get ourselves back on our feet again soon enough once we take away female suffrage after the coming economic collapse and civil war.

Maybe in 1938 but by 1942 there were too many slavs to constitute an ethno-state, a nation.

Of course if hitler had his way the slavs would have been starved, driven out, gassed or worked to death.

Fuck off, come back to me when you've been in a Glasgow scheme on Old Firm day

Retards

Elizabeth is the Queen of one Kingdom, that kingdom is "The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland". Notice it's called the United Kingdom and not Kingdoms. There is only one kingdom. The Kingdom of Scotland and the Kingdom of England

People that don't understand how our country is structured need to fuck off.

England Scotland and Ireland haven't existed for over 300 years. Any sense of English/Scottish nationalism is phoney nationalism. Wales was never even independent, it was part of the Kingdom of England.

>The Kingdom of Scotland and the Kingdom of England

Didn't finish my sentence:

The Kingdom of Scotland and the Kingdom of England ceased to exist in 1707.

Glasgow is unironically better than Edinburgh

Fixed ur pic

Reminder that all Lowland Scots are of Anglo, Nordic and Brythonic descent, just like the English. The real Scots come from the Highlands.

took ur roc

It's fucking not, it is the scummiest place in the world. Literally trailer park trash tier.

No Nicola you are not a Queen.

>Spain
>All its regions
too lazy

england is my city

Oh yeah? Then why do you have different soccer teams?

This is the only one that is true

Oh shit, yeah, forgot about that.

All I see is
>dragon on a flag
>no dragon on a flag

this desu

This is super pedantic; I don't think those other Anons. were saying that there was more than one kingdom, lad.

Key word: "was"

kek

Rather than "is"? I don't get your point.

What dragon?

My point is that I'm sick of people who don't know how our country is structured, people that unironically think Scotland is a separate country, and people that think there are distinct differences between the home nations.

It'd annoy you too if people were constantly trying to rip your homeland apart.

I agree

You're that faggot from the other day who was crying "b-but if an irish man moves to england then he's english", aren't you?

Welshman here. The Welsh flag (not my flag) is Satanic. We must replace it with the Christian flag of Saint David (pic related).

No that wasn't me because that's retarded. England, Scotland and Wales de facto don't exist. A person from Wales is British. A person from Scotland is British, a person from England is British.

The situation with Northern Ireland and ROI is slightly different but the principle is the same. If a Northern Irish person moves to England, he was British when he left and he's British when he arrives.

Better colour scheme than the English flag. Then again, I'm biased. I've grown to hate the flag of Saint George due to its association with drunk football hooligans during the world cup

>don't exist
That's even more retarded

Belgium is a non-country

Did you chose to ignore the word's 'de facto' or are you just retarded?

You know football hooligans are nationalistic? We are lucky to have those lads.
Seriously, you can't honestly hate your own flag. That is absolute cuckery. Fix it.

Unless by "de facto don't exist" you mean "in fiction they don't exist" (which I doubt)

Flag of Saint George isn't your national flag.

Belgium is a non-country

Well, that's alright. I'm only making a comment about people that get too fussy about little stuff. A more general discontent is perfectly acceptable, lad.

By 'de facto don't exist' I mean that in all meaningful ways, Scotland England and Wales don't exist. There is no meaningful difference between the home nations so acting like Scotland and England are different countries is retarded.

All of those meaningfully exist.

You do realise that the UK is a country of countries, effectively? Our government recognises this, which is why it classes England, Wales, Scotland and Ulster as different nations. We have our own flags too, which are official by the government's authority. You're acting pretty autistic about this. Just because it's not a sovereign state doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.
Also, the flag of St George is on that flag, so you're kinda wrong anyway.

Why does Belgium exist anyway?

Its half Flemish which is basically dutch-germanic and half Walloon which is most similar to French

Why was this meme never broken in half by France and the Netherlands/Germany?

That makes absolutely no sense.

Should legit be partitioned between France and Netherlands.
Cultural differences exist, and are stark. You can see this just talking to the average Englishman, Scotsman and Welshman.

Daily reminder that it is the (((Normans))) who are running this mad show called Britain and not the Anglo. Anglos haven't been in control since 1066.

England's football fan culture is god-tier, you should be proud of it. Over here people treat football as a tv show

You're irrelevant frenchie.

This is true. No dynasty has been English since 1066; even the Tudors were Welsh.

REEEL flag

Anglo-Saxon and Celtic rebellion against Norman controlled (((Britain))) when?

Having a flag and a name doesn't make you a country. By your definition, the states in the US are 50 different countries.

Saying that the Flag of saint George is your flag is about as stupid as an American saying this is their flag.

>Cultural differences exist, and are stark
Objectively wrong. Talking differently and mannerisms are not 'Stark cultural differences'. Otherwise you could argue that Sussex and York are different countries.

Everyone in this thread is retarded and I'm not replying to you fags any more.

When the "Anglo-Saxons" realise they are Celtic-majority too, then we fight together. Come home, Caradog.

No, because that is no longer the US flag, dummie. The flag of St George is literally on the union flag.
You're pretty autistic, lad. Please reevaluate your personality. Self-improvement is always around the corner. Come to Christ.

AWAKEN MY SAXON BROTHERS

You do realize the English aren't Celtic right?

>Everyone in this thread is retarded and I'm not replying to you fags any more.
No, no, I take it back. You're actually subhuman and probably diseased.

>Everyone in this thread is retarded and I'm not replying to you fags any more.
max par

They are. The average Englishman only has about 30% Anglo-Saxon heritage; the rest is overwhelmingly native Celtic British with some Norse now and then. The area of England with the highest average percentage of Anglo-Saxon heritage is the north, with only about 40-odd%. Sorry, but you're native Celtic majority. Celto-Germanic, if you will. This is a pic of a crowd from East Anglia. Doesn't look Germanic at all.

give us back Louisiana S'il vous plait

>he hasn't seen Survive the Jives video on what it means to be English

What does it mean to be English? Give me a quick rundown. My opinion is English are ethnically Celto-Germanic with Germanic culture.

God bless you user. I also refuse to recognise the red dragon as my flag. St David all the way!

oui, you can take Louisiana and all it's niggers too a honh honh honh

THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE ENGLISH

>ireland receives some of the highest EU spending per capita
This would be a good thing for us if it were true. We are now net contributors.
As for being a vassal, inside a union is the best place for us. Away from Anglos of course. Maybe we can switch over to French or German.

You're an idiot. Welsh is a specific identity, and Wales still largely consists of those people.
Thus Wales exists as a nation

Except, genetically they are much more Celtic. Anglo-Saxon DNA comprises something like 5% of the native English populace outside of East Anglia. The Anglo-Saxons were a historical meme and more accurately refer to the people who were quickest to adopt that culture.

The only reason an Irishman might generally look different from an Englishman is their build up of recessive genes due to a smaller populace... literal inbreeding.

Likewise, brawd Cymreig. Cenllysg Duw.

That's only a third of what it means to be English. This is the other two thirds of what it means to be English.