/kwg/ Korean War General

Ids time to start with /kwg/ threads bois. Kim will not back down and there is nothing America, China, Worst Korea nor Russia can do shit about it. Nukes are about to fly.

no, Korea never fucking happens stop spamming about it

LOL

Oh it will happen!

I think we should just relax and leave it to Angela Merkel (Leader of the Free World) and Justin Trudeau (Most Powerful Man in the World).

I'm sure they got everything under control.

>you will never have a propaganda machine that can bring bantz like this

A kick off between 2 nuclear armed nations is like me getting a gf.

We may get close and feel it's going somewhere, but it will never happen.

>Norks talking shit again
Yeah I bet this time will surely happen.
Just wait!

I feel you man

I've fantasized before about being brought on as a court advisor to North Korea...
I think I could sell their foreign policy to the world, nukes and all.
The problem is, if I was being paid by Norks, I'd be getting paid by barbarism. Tax-funding is immoral.

I'm concerned that they are calling their nukes 'Our Sword of Masturbation.'

Although I doubt it will ever happen Iam hyped for the liveleak videos of the conflict.

>I've fantasized before about being brought on as a court advisor to North Korea...

Me too

Never forget the first time we killed Chinese and North Korean gooks in the hundreds of thousands

I think it's guaranteed that something is going to happen. The US will act after October (once US nationals are out), waiting for the next nuke test. It would be irresponsible to wait any longer, they WILL use nukes on civilians at one point.

It's actualy becoming likely the NK's will do something before that. Reminder they have two satellites, one that passes over the east coast every day. If there was a nuke in that, it's at the perfect orbit for an EMP that'd wipe our electrical systems out.

Reminder all Amerilards need to be banned from this thread.

Yeah, there's that, too. No way they wouldn't imprison me. Terrible place.

Trump is either going to have to bite the bullet and ignite the conflict, or learn to accept that NK will soon have nuclear weapons that can theoretically hit the United States. Kim has already said that there are no circumstances in which they will willingly denuclearize, so all the sanctions being passed are practically useless.

DPRK has already seen what happens to countries that abandoned nuclear weapons for friendly relations with US (Libya)

The DPRK is NOT FOR SALE

They are fully aware of that apparently

Bump for raughs

Wouldn't that exact thing be happening if a Sup Forumsack was advising the Nork government?
If they kick off the war by nuking Israel, it's probably one of ours somewhere in their command center.

I just saw this yesterday on Sup Forums:

This is crazy. USA is planning false-flag attack in their own country and will blame it to North Korea in order to get legitimation to attack North Korea with nuclear weapons

Man, I would love to do this again!

Aren't you too fat to compete with gooks? What is your business in south-east asia anyway? Think you better get a job, because that wall will be hell toupee.

The dox of Anon5 was a false flag.

I'm ready

>Aren't you too fat to compete with gooks?
Last time I checked everyday Americans dont fight in wars

kek

I bet nothing happens.