You suburban retards will never defeat your cosmopolitan masters. Why even try?

Oh no muh state laws and muh sanctions. Your states aren't worth fuckall without our industry and universities training your stupid kids into something resembling human beings that we can actually talk to when we deign to let them work around us as interns. All city people will just join with California and secede on your ass. Stop blaming brown people for all your problems you inbred redneck fucksticks.

All your little surrounding county judges that do nothing but sit on their ass all day or your cops that set up Bumblefuckspeedtrap.exe when I'm trying to commute through your one fucking stoplight town aren't going to do shit either. FUCK conservatives and FUCK Trump.

nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/spurred-trump-states-battle-sanctuary-cities-n787651

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GSVFN
theroot.com/6-historic-structures-in-america-that-were-built-by-sla-1790856172
archive.is/xYgCW
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HeTkT5-w5RA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like someone is butthurt about losing their voting bloc.

Rural and suburban retards voted Trump. Super high iq city people voted Hillary.

Do you own property? Because if you do, you would know the full value of something compared to someone who rents.

Retarded inbred rednecks who live in flyover county and grow corn voted Trump.
College educated metropolitans in the cities who produce the wealth of the country voted for Hillary

I used to support trump, but this does it. I am now a #cruzmissle

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

Super high iq city people pay rent. Owning a home is for rural and suburban retards.

archive.is/GSVFN

>wealth of the country
lmao
it's BLOOD AND SOIL ok not CHINESE IMPORT AND FAKE CULTURAL MARXIST "INVENTIONS"

>All city people will just join with California and secede on your ass.
Good, please leave. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Rural retards only own land that the blacks built, they benefit from slavery. We city people earn our wealth from working high educated jobs

lol

How did "sanctuary cities" for criminals become a thing? Why use that terminology? Sounds kind of ass-backwards if you ask me.

Yeah...those slow, eye-blinking and mouth breathing inner-city welfare rats are geeeeeeeniuses!

A child who knows not the value of something takes it for granted and abuses it, in the end causing them to lose it. I suppose you cannot understand something that obvious.

But then how will you feed yourself?

What exactly did blacks build? Never seen a full crew of blacks in construction hardhats with blue prints.

You done venting?

We super high iq city people realize paying rent to live in vibrant and multicultural communities is better than living in rural and suburban counties as a homeowner living off of the backs of slaves.

Rural retards think they are better than Africans and Asians for growing corn, even though farming requires 0 intelligence and 3rd worlders do it just like them. Yet redneck conservatives think they deserve 50k a year for pulling corn from the ground whilst college students actually produce America's wealth through media and banking in New york.

Trump's smart. Deport all the people in democrat runned cities, they go red 2020

What did blacks build, again?

City people know the value of property because we DO rent. Pic related (which by the way corresponds pretty well to how all the high iq people voted) is a cartograph of property value.

This is how the USA should really look when the cells of city people rightfully grow to control the nation in a REAL power structure, not the defunct electoral college from when rural retards like the framers thought it was a good idea to get black and brown people to work for next to nothing.

whites only hire their own, racism 101 retard

It's okay, you can always use more dead people to vote for you.

Answer the question you mutant...WHAT DID BLACKS BUILD?

Pretty ironic because Republicans were the ones to end slavery.

The entire country. Do hillbilly retards not learn history at school? Republican education everyone, little thing called slavery you might of heard of it.

>owning property makes you retarded
That is an actual first, holy shit, my sides

>The entire country

Like what?

theroot.com/6-historic-structures-in-america-that-were-built-by-sla-1790856172

The entire country. All American wealth derives from cotton exports. If you were a high iq city person who pays rent instead of owning you would know this.

Into archive
archive.is/xYgCW

What SPECIFICALLY did they build? Machinery? Skyscrapers?

>All American wealth derives from cotton exports

They honestly had it better here than any other country they could have gone on the trade routes though. In fact their own ancestors sold their own kin out who were POWs and War prizes, and many died on the way to the slave ships.

We liberals actually have to earn money to pay our rent, rural retards just sit on their asses doing nothing and watching fox news because their house was paid for by previous generations, rednecks are the true welfare queens

in all fields. slide thread

railroads were built by chinks, not blacks.

please battle denver. please god purge us of the Illegal Beaner Menace

1/2

your voter is base off literal niggers
in other words, your primary demographic is a group of fucking subhuman retards

also
>using (((property value))) as a sign of intelligence

>City people do know the value of property because we do rent
That means it would be more valueable to own it so YOU can rent it for profit....10/10 bait got me to reply.

please battle denver. please god purge us of the Illegal Beaner Menace

how the fuck is this legal?

2/2

Oh good, we can now mock mexicans for not pooing in loo.

>renting to place to live
>muh land values

>this stale, used up copypasta again
At least try to come up with new material, /leftypol/

The whole country.

Republican shills out in full force today it appears.

Sad!

I don't think this counts for you, Shareblue. Aren't you supposed to sound like you are a typical Sup Forumsack who just (((happens))) to hate Trump?

it's kinda sad that the only way to get replies to your thread on Sup Forums is by starting it with a bait like that.
even sadder when most people don't realize it's bait

(((media and banking)))
Whatcha posting there, Schlomo?

Deep. Rural and suburban retards will never understand.

We know, but it is fun to bait them back and see how far they will go with their shaming tactics.

But niggers should us niggers. WHy is no one blaming blacks for allowing slavery to take place in their home land.

What ever profits were made by slaves picking cotton, is not the slaves money....as their African Kings sold their citizens to Spaniard and Arab slave traders, and their services were already paid in full before they arrived in the west.

Checkmate.

The only thing redneck republicans understand is force

I own my own house with my own money, if you think living under a landlord's rule for your whole life is a wholesome way to live, you are very shortsighted.
Blacks have not never been able to create anything of worth without outside intervention.
And before you say "But they Wuz Kangz an Sheit," a new study found that King Tut's DNA is a 97.6% match with European DNA. Egyptian Pharohs were more closely related to whites than Africans, who were their honorary phalic washers.

One black man contributes ten times to the economy as the average rural and suburban retard. Urban black people are worth their weight in gold.

>LMAO EVERYTHING WAS MADE FROM COTTON
America was 90% white until the 60's, most, if practically all of the cities, roads, tech, railways, cars, industries were built by whites.
It's a mathematical certainty

I own property unlike you. Living in mommy's gated community != "owning property", kiddo.

lol epic trole thred dude

hahahahaha,. democrat politics in a nut shell: "we won't call you nigger (to your face) so we're even now, right guys?"

Then you do know what upkeep is, right?

>force
>using a tiny man-baby lighter

Eh honestly i would say they are worth about 3/5th of their weight in gold, Lets not over sell them.

you do know what equity is, right?

Kek

The foundations of America were laid by money from cotton exports. Thinking that America kept all the cotton grown by poc is retarded and just sums up republican thinking skills.

Urban black youth are job creators for super high iq city people who work as police, correction officers, and attorneys.

>built by whites
you make the mistake of believing in a "white" race. there is no such thing.

the aristocracy doesn't have any racial solidarity with you. you are just pale niggers to them.

Oh look another half Asian on it's way towards a breakdown.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HeTkT5-w5RA
You should listen to this speech.

I know we're all bored, but we don't need to give this nigger (you)s. Someone make a fashwave thread or something. Just quit fucjing with this cunt.

Americans don't say "fuck all". God you are a faggot.

You are indeed quite the windbag, are you finished with your grandstanding?

Profits rightfully kept by slave owners...again, those slaves services were bought and paid for when their African Kings sold them. Why can't you acknowledge that?

You got me to respond, GG

Even Drumpflings can see how the property value cartogram corresponds to this one that shows how Hillary won. Not so much a sea of red anymore after adjusted for population and making some of the red areas purple to show how they were really close and just slightly in favor of Drumpf.

It's such a simple and obvious piece of evidence my 5 year old transgender son could reproduce this with some 3d cartography software and a few courses in statistics.

This proves how high iq city people should be the only ones running things through a new electoral college that is less gerrymandered.

An electoral metropolis is coming.

African Americans contribute far more to the economy than dumb hillbilly republicans. You always see African Americans driving nice new American cars and buying American clothes like Nike, meanwhile rural retards hoarde their money like misers keeping it out of the economy. If we deported whites it would improve the economy.

My vote for trump in 2016
My vote for Karen Handel in 2017
My future vote for Trump 2020
My future vote for republicans

Is because of how salty and cucked the left is. Thank you.

>humans can be bought and sold

Republicans in a nutshell everyone

>It's such a simple and obvious piece of evidence my 5 year old transgender son
You have a transgender son? Reproducing is not progressive. I have a transgender wife's son.

The best part about these threads is where the obvious Sup Forumsack has to troll for 6 fucking hours while avoiding the fact that it takes a week for cities to begin starving, and a month for the country to go back to 1960s levels of greatness again.

Can't wait for you to secede. Put up or shut up ya nigger.

vote against your own interests then retard, fine by me

just don't come crying to us liberals when the economy is in tatters under trump

Or maybe your party lost the 2016 election because people were tired of the platitude bullshit you and others keep talking about.

Thank Obama for getting rid of the Blue Dogs who kept those conservative voters in the Democratic party.

If rednecks decided to cut off food to the cities, we'd just import food from abroad. The mexicans and Asians would gladly feed us for less than fat welfare hillbillies. Free market, deal with it.

>Not acquainted with the reality that all ethnic groups have been enslaved, including whites.

Lefty numbskull not knowing history everyone

Whatever fucking imbecile thought sanctuary cities was a good idea should be killed if he is not dead by now.

In most of history its been white europeans exploiting and oppressing everyone else

read up on a little thing called colonializm and imperializm dumbass

> Sup Forumsack

Whatever you nazis hella disgust me I won't have fuckall to do with you.

> a week for cities to begin starving,

It'll be rural and suburban retards that starve in a week when no one is left to pick their corn and dig up their root vegetables. GUESS WHAT YOU DEPORTED THEM ALL ASSHOLES get ready to pay four times as much for a tuber so your oh so white kid can get off the couch which is ALSO going to fuck over the pot industry and you know damn well most of this economy surge is coming from Probama's "hang 420 my dudes" wave right now.

I really hope you dumb cunts continue to double down on identity politics and your social justice gibberish....you are going to get 4 more years of President Trump, enjoy!

Against my own interest? I voted a woman into office who was going to tackle welfare leaches. Not only that you commiefornians wasted 50 million on John ossof the liberal soros cucked loser. God it made my night to know commiefornia was pissed and so was Hollywood elite scum.

Yeah, this is the most likely outcome. Hell it may be more than just Trump, it could solidify the Republican's grasp on the political spectrum for decades should the Dems not get their act together.

...but whites WERE enslaved. Considering whites coming from enslavement to turn around to colonize, really should make you think.

Not even californian, I'm from NYC. Nice try though.

I can never imagine what its like to live in some shithole flyover county suburban farming town, all your imagination of what my life in NYC is like must be from movies, actually coming here would probably overwhelm your simple conservative brain.

>legalize open defecation
>you'd get your face kicked in for doing it here
>by either the homeowner for shiting near his house
>by the neighbors for shitting the neighborhood
>or the police "pa que te desapendejes"
You guys are way too soft.

Stop coloring your hair faggoty rainbow colors and get with it. Your cities are based on flawed, greedy, and inhuman economic models. You are so detached from the living earth, and from a normal family that you are losing the simple essence of what it is to be human.

You have also degraded yourself into prejudging an entire demographic. I feel sorry for you, shill.

Look at this picture and weep. That's how the country should be run. Clean powerful cells in the cities growing to eclipse out all the useless rural retards in flyover states.

It's a picture of a naturally perfect and healthy USA. A non cancerous USA on a vegan diet of no more red state policies finally run by city people who produce all the nation's wealth.

Nah, I don't even need to go there, I know it is shit after seeing De Blasio fuck it all up.

The moron only focused on the issues of homelessness and subways after he was affected.