Certain opinions are illegal in Europe

>certain opinions are illegal in Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/scottish-man-on-trial-for-teaching-pug-nazi-salute/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/nazi-pug-man-arrested-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform/
youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus
youtube.com/watch?v=OoxGij9mAI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Europeans WANTED their government's to take their guns away

What opinions?

Non-kosher opinions.

denying the holocaust, anything involving race-realism etc.

>Bee Gees
>Please Come
Shame he got beaten for listening to disco music

>The majority of Europeans now hide their flag on Sup Forums

Maybe in some European countries.
Friendly reminder that Europe isn't one country.

Add Russia.

>>certain opinions are illegal in Europe

If you repeat these words of Benjamin Netanyahu, a Jew and prime minister of Israel, you will get thrown into prison in Germany for committing an anti-semitic hate crime.

You mean like gas the kikes and shit like that?

>muslims are allowed in europe

Based Merkel knows how to get rid of jews, doesn't she?

Yep

>It's another retarded american thread

Opinions aren't illegal user, propaganda is.
You are free to say " I don't believe in holocaust because I am edgy nazi"
No one will actually do anything to you.

But you aren't allowed to be sperg like americans and scream HEIL TRUMP XDDDD on streets.

It's all game with words, but you are to dense to realize that.

>implying that's any less pathetic

>certain combination of 0s and 1s in your hard disk is illegal

>://// but I want to :PPPPP wear my unle hitler----sama ;//// t-shirt !!!!!!!!!!!!! on streets and yell liek sper CXDDD

You americans are pathetic.
There is thing called dress code, and you should dress according to it.

You should also behave according to rules to make it simple for all of the people.

These rules should be politically neutral, and should abolish any chance of political discussion so you can go and dig that hole you are paid to dig.

You are free to be edgy, but no one really cares in public, all we care for is the hole you are supposed to dig.

>certain combinations of blood filling your muscles are illegal
wow really makes you think

stop lying, if I was in Germany and I made a video giving my opinion and criticizing the official story of the Holocaust, I would be fined or thrown in prison.

It also ensures that the political discussion wont turn into "gas kikes el o el xD" "I want dick in my ass xddd"

>be me
>be raised american
>learn about european speech laws on Sup Forums
>think it must be fake
>learn it's not fake
>shock settles in
Glad I don't live there, bad.

>criticizing the official story of the Holocaust
And why would you want to do it?
Answer me honestly, how will it help you in working and paying taxes ?

I had the same reaction when I read that whites are a minority in the category of new born babies in America.

Whatever moron made this forgot to color in a bunch of canada

Because the truth of the matter fucking counts, and it was stolen from us. Not only that, it was used to justify and distract from the many glaring downsides with our horrifying "progress"

>so what if 2 and 2 make 4, that's not gonna help you get a job in 5land

>ten years ago. Topless in a beach was normal in Europe
>burkini is mandattory

>Opinions aren't illegal user, propaganda is.
define "propaganda"

>HEIL TRUMP XDDDD

Why the fuck not? It's not pathetic to have freedom of speech and its pathetic you equate that to propaganda.

>It also ensures that the political discussion wont-
Happen at all. Retarded slovak bootlicker.

Its illegal in germany to question the holocaust. Not to deny it - to merely question aspects of it in order to seek the truth is illegal.

I remember last summer i was there backpacking across europe and was in berlin on a free walking tour. There was probably like 10 of us all walking around and talking about various topics. I forget what i was saying, but during the conversation i raised my arm up to my head to demonstrate how something "is way up here" as compared to something else. My tour guide (who was a chill ass dude originally from canada) immedietly told me i need to be careful because what i did could get me in a lot of trouble. I had no idea wtf he was talking about so he told me how raising my hand like i did could be interpreted as doing a nazi salute - he wasnt a dick about at all, he was just looking out for me. My arm wasnt even extended or anything, i literally just brought my hand to head level to gesture how high up something was and apparently that put me at risk of going to jail.

Germany is FUCKED. Great people, good food, amazing beer, everything about germany itself was very enjoyable when i was there - but holy fuck their laws are dystopian.

You forgot Russia, also in Romania it's a small fine, not jail.

So you admit that actual freedom of speech is illegal in Germany? It's not a free country. It's a whimpering little cucktry that is scared of it's own history so it overcompensates by destroying itself with "compassion". Modern Germany would rather let sandniggers rape kids and not be prosecuted than allow a grown man to openly display a swatstika tattoo. Germany is the ultimate display of suicidal political correctness.

Punishment in Germany for doing the Sieg Heil is years of jail time.
In Germany multiple people have been arested for posts on Facebook, the german police even has a dedicated team and so does the secret service.

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Do you realize that history is full of shit like this user?
Jesus was terrorist, no one talks about that, and why ?
BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER

You are supposed to dig that fucking hole you fucking sperg, no one cares about your private opinions if you are supposed to dig the fucking hole.
>But I dont like this buuhuhu x(((((((((((((((

If you don't then change it, but not by being fucking sperg, but by playing their game and winning/cheating or chaging the game you sperg.

Don't whine when you lose, or do like retarded sperg murican

Fucking love being American.

>Europeans WANT Muslims to invade them

And I love being able to be a conservative in a university 2bh

Since when does a post-soviet hellhole like fucking slovakia get an opinion on anything? Why are you even posting with your real flag, switch to a meme one so people will take you more seriously.

Great men don't play by some kikes rules. They make the rules as they go along and cement them in place once they've secured power. Go ahead, keep playing (((their game))), how's that worked out for your country, historically speaking? I mean, I don't even recognize your fucking flag, so I'm gonna assume perfectly, right?

Glad they were jailed, that's what you do with people that are useless to you, you know.

>he calls it a university
>its in lithuania
That's a high school, user. You're a 3rd worlder. We will come rescue you some day.

When you've got former Harvard professors telling people to send their kids to trade school, maybe we ought to reconsider how important having an approved (((education))) is.

>Le flag meme
As expected from stupid sperg american.
The only thing you can do right is to whine.
Not actually doing anything.

Shut the fuck up cuck.

There is no right to privacy in Europe, multiple nations will record/spy on it's citizens and use that as evidence in court.

The whole point is so that they can jail who ever they don't like.

You live in an ex comblock nation stop being retarded.

>mfw he can't even whine or he goes to jail

>The whole point is so that they can jail who ever they don't like.
REALLY ?
How did you know user? are you super hacker and got this information from pentagon?

You are stating the obvious user.

And now tell me what are you going to do about it? whine?

That's the moment you lose the game sperg.

He's just some turbokiked cuck living in the blackpilled hellscape of a post bolshevik nation. It's like getting mad at a Chinese lady without legs for making dragon jokes all the time, it can't be helped.

Hey man, it's at least a college!

Fucking love being White.

>And now tell me what are you going to do about it? whine?
It's better than doing fucking nothing, or worse acting like a smug shithead on the internet.

What do you think keeping your head in the dirt will lead to anything?

>americans have guns yet do nothing against their (((enemies))) and just wait til they slowly take them all away

Authoritarian cucks like yourself need to hang.

>le what are you going to do about it meme
Not sit inside and fucking post smug anime girls on a taiwanese loli share, and maybe even fucking go outside and raise awareness of the loss of a core white value, namely free speech?

Oh, but you're not white. You're a slav rape baby. 2bad4ufamalamdesusenpai

It is illegal you respect your Grandfather in Germany. Try burying him in his old army Uniform.

>UK flag
>60% meme
Mornin' ahmed.

What are you talking about? Our government is majority republican and the NRA is massive. And cc laws have only been expanded...

>mfw you can own a tank legaly in the U.S.

>take
Lulz

SHALL

>It's better than doing fucking nothing
NO user
You ARE doing nothing.

Are you part of X party?
Do you support X party?
Do you study subject that will help you win the game?
Do you have your own party?
Do you have your own cult?
Do you have at least circle (growing one) of people ?
Do you know where all the loops are?
Do you have or plan the strategy?

You are the worst kind.
You aren't planing to win the game, nor play along.

timesofisrael.com/scottish-man-on-trial-for-teaching-pug-nazi-salute/

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/nazi-pug-man-arrested-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform/

youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus

two wrongs do not make a right

Truth hurts, eh mate?

false, we never had a say in the matter

>mfw our immigrants make good food
>mfw our immigrants work for a living
>mfw our immigrants don't spontaneously combust
It must suck seeing society crumble around you and only being able to meme at Americans because criticizing anyone else will get the Sadiq Khan Islamophobia squad on your ass.

Europe is not just Germany, the UK and Sweden, user.

R A R E
A
R
E

As is clearly shown here, the ones on top in america are masters PSYOPS

>Do you support X party?
Yes
>Do you study subject that will help you win the game?
Yes, military if you are asking
>Do you know where all the loops are?
Yes
>Do you have or plan the strategy?
Yes

>You aren't planing to win the game, nor play along.
Shut up faggot with your little diatribe of diarrhea. The whole point of the current infrastructure put in place to censor people is to stop them from playing the game.

You live in a former comblock shithole so you should dam well know that the security apparatus is designed to create snitches that will destroy any organized group, spy on what it snitches and create laws that allow for easy elimination of those groups with no backlash.

The game is being rigged to the point that it can't be won, and if you let it you fucked up.

>no post 86 full auto
>lots of states with no shall-issue, with handgun bans, Assault Weapon bans, etc
>SBR/SBS/silencers need the cuck stamp and registration

Truth is, the big daddy government don't let you Cletuses have the "shall not be infringed" part anymore. It's only a matter of time until the next thing gets banned and NONE of you will rise up against it. If you hadn't by now, you never will.

You sound triggered, mister 56%

OR is it 55% now? Could even be 54! That ticker is going down fast.

>I share a board with people like this
fuck...

I shitpost here every day. I'm not even the only KZ user here.

Go fuck yourself, you mystery meat multiculturalist parasite.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

You're right. There's Belgium and France and Denmark anHAHAHAHAHAHA

>But you aren't allowed to be sperg like americans and scream HEIL TRUMP XDDDD on streets.
why would you not be able to do that
this is literally what the thread is about you fucking spastic

What? You want me to pretend like there aren't any spics or niggers in the United States? That's called gaslighting and it's (((their))) tactic. First step to solving a problem is acknowledging it exists, user.

>mfw you can literally buy whole counties and make laws for them in the U.S.

And do we obey these unconstitutional "laws". No. We keep building more rifles.

>he doesn't know you can get full autos with some paperwork
>he doesn't know that people mod their guns to be full auto anyways
>he probably doesn't know about bumpfire
>he probably does not know that full auto is not even useful anywahs
>he doesn't know that his second point is not even true
>he doesn't know you can make a homemade silencer
>he doesn't know about castle laws and stand your ground laws
>he doesn't know Trump just won and the Republicans have the majority now

>The game is being rigged to the point that it can't be won, and if you let it you fucked up.
So in the end, you are just whiny little sperg faggot.

You should learn how "ruling" system works.
After that you will realize that there isn't perfect one.

I am not saying it's easy, or that you will make it in your life time, but yeah you can still whine if you want.

The modern USA is a just a power balance between a puppet with two faces, one Democrat the other Republican. Neither care about the People and you just fight each other about races, sexes and immigration while they thrive off your misery.

1776 will not commence again because you actually like your situation. Every 8 years you find a new puppet to elect and go behind, wasting your time and energy. You live your life in too much comfort to even lift your fingers to start the revolution.

And I say this as a cucked European giving advice to people who still have the MEANS to carry out a violent revolution, the only kind that actually work. Voting never achieved anything.

Wait really? Explain plz

I bet you voted SaS you degenerate

>Europe is a country

They're illegal here too fucking dumbass. Do you seriously think your faggot civic nationalism is going to last? The niggers are destroying city after city, in the South the Mexicans are storming across the deserts without any resistance. California is headed for civil war, the Midwest is committing suicide, the Northeast is completely occupied and controlled by tightly knit Liberalized groups that have everyone wearing a shock collar.

Face it faggot there is nothing left anywhere.

Start lifting, buy a gun, start training, find like minded people who you would trust with your life

we are the only thing left
youtube.com/watch?v=OoxGij9mAI4

WAR

And who should I vote then? spergotleba ?

What's the point of yuropoors-can't-have-guns threads then?
We can buy semi-automatic rifles too. I thought the whole point was that Americans can have full autos legally. I googled it and it seems like they are really illegal and the ones that aren't cost somewhere in the 5 digit area.

Trump is restoring America.

weak american bantz

HAHAHAHA

Keep the pacifier in your mouth you infant.

>he goes out of his way to prove something I don't care about
The rights are either INFRINGED or not. At the moment, they are.
Want to prove me wrong? Just go to the next gun store and buy a live HE grenade. You can't, now fuck off.

Go back to The_Drumpf my friend.