We fast forward 40 years, to a completely different world...

We fast forward 40 years, to a completely different world. The battle of the sexes has reached its inevitable conclusion, and the world has accepted the truth, that the female is the superior sex.

In this new world, males are mostly neutered and kept as workers and slaves, with a few being kept to provide semen to allow women to re-produce. Women have evolved to be stronger and more intelligent than there weak male counterparts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rNKIjLLZMWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just fucking yourself, lad. It's just sad at this point.

Kek

@136465376
>thinking that men would ever submit to this
not even worth a (you), have a nice day

I will fuck the girl on top left inshaAllah
she seems to be into pegging so her holes are gonna be so tight, if God wills it she might even be a virgin with hymen! Lucky!

Hopefully that happens.
Women are superior.

>dominatrix fixation

You're german, aren't you

Only beta males will be enslaved.

It's the opposite. Women will soon go extinct because they're obsolete. The only human females will be little girls men keep around for fun.

nice
>tfw can't find a dominatrix in my city
feels bad man

any reason you are sharing your BDSM fantasies with us?

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.
Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.
After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot.

this

>the world has accepted the truth, that the female is the superior sex.

Oh man, I can't wait to read this thread.

Its not bait retard. its pasta and damn good pasta too. stay mad faggot.

@136465376
>implying
>implying
Suck up to your fantasy world cuck

Sage

Low fantasy doesn't interest me all that much.

I've never seen zoe quinn look that good.

>using inefficient human labor instead of machines to accomplish strip-mining

Truly evidence of an advanced civilization

>in this future womyn are still skinny and attractive
top par

This is not the cuckold fetish subreddit.

How do you want to combine this with islam eyyy lmao

Kys

what are you an italian immigrant? mama mia

OP, this is NEVER going to happen. Never.

I find it funny that even in a """utopia""" ran by woman their still over sexualized objects. It's almost if men have nothing to do with women being whores

Although you are right that men are the providers for women, your post here shows that you are or would be a terrible mother. A child needs both its' biological mother and father, by using it to take revenge on your husband, you are psychologically abusing your child.

Alpha males do not exist.Trust me

Men are Obsolete. Women no longer need men
They fought hard for their rights and now they have the right to vote and equal rights with men. They don't have to get married. They can go to college, start careers, and own their own money. They don't need a husband to give them money.

More women are living single now than ever before. They aren't even interested in men. They just go about their business. You see them walking down the street with earphones in, listening to their music, and ignoring YOUR catcalls. You see them in the bars and even the sports bars with groups of their friends chatting and laughing among themselves, but if you try to approach them, you'll get shot down because they aren't interested in men any more.

They even have a variety of sexual devices to please them at a moment's notice. Hitachi wands have basically made penises obsolete. And children? Well, they can just visit a sperm bank if they want one.

Women no longer need men. How does that make you feel?

decent bait 5/10
still saged for stupid shilling

DESU SENPAI i dont mind having some ladies in nice tight leather dresses and thigh highs whipping me or milking me like the little flithy animal i am

women are superior only when I am horny

An image drawn by a man. Unsurprising. You see, there's a ton of beta men who'd be totally down for something like this. Plenty worship the cunt so much that they'd gladly submit to real female political power. Women simply have to reach out and grab it. But they don't. They never organize. And when male thrust power upon them they do nothing with it except have it serve their immidiate interests and let it slowly fall apart.

>takes the bait
>implies even if it wasn't bait that worthless sacks of tits and vagina like this would give a fuck about anything other than themselves
Lurk moar

Not in my caliphate mate

in reality, muslims take over the world because white people are all too much of a sissy faggot cuck to do anything about feminism which destroyed our birthrates, and consequently women will be treated like dirt, and no one will have any freedom except to suck muhammads dick and commit rape

Women who think this will only be a problem for the men are delusional at best.

When men outside of retards and autistic basement dwellers start going MGTOW society will crumble. If a majority of men stop playing the game, it will all fall apart.

Allah disagrees

OOOHHHHH FAN FICTION .... BECAUSE THAT BELONGS IN A POLITICAL THREAD

FUCK OFF SHILLS

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

>Than there*
Kill yourself you hick hillbilly Hillary voter

youtu.be/rNKIjLLZMWs

Jack knows best

Recycle yourself my man

>sarlaccs rule over cocks
>posts archetypal dominatrix image, as seen through a phallocentric fetish prism

>archetypal
>phallowhatevercuck
>prism

u tried too hard