POSSIBLE HAPPENING IN THE WORKS

>"China has made it clear that there is no room for negotiation and the only solution is the unconditional and immediate withdrawal of Indian troops from the region," said a commentary by the official Xinhua News Agency.

What would India smell like after getting nuked?

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-india-bhutan-border-military-operation-remove-troops-build-up-road-a7880521.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xSEvl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War
strawpoll.com/epr6axfw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/INSAS_rifle
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What if we archive it
archive.is/xSEvl

>China and India go to war
>Devastate each other's economies
>Trump leads US and its closest allies to take over manufacturing industries.
>Shit gets a little more expensive for us, a lot more expensive for the EU, but the American economy explodes like it did post-WWII
Best future

bump

Anon5 was right. Like he called it.

Haha two shit races go to war.

It's all coming together

yes, more refugee for europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War

Maybe the indians have figured out why they lose the last time.

It's a much different situation than over 50 years ago.

Madonne

Anon5 said Pak vs India vs China.

This doesnt make sense not after China funding Pak military.

Some Aussie intelligence guy also called

>"China may conduct 'small-scale military operation' to remove Indian troops"
>China may conduct
>may

>"China could conduct a "small-scale military operation"
>China could conduct
>could

You see the pattern here?

you realize frank is an autistic LARPer from the video game community, right? he popped up when that time traveler LARPer did to act like they're the same person. he never explains where his information comes from because he doesn't want to outright admit he has no source

he doesn't post here anymore since he got doxxed, but if you had asked him whether he was a fed or time traveler, he'd just ignore your post while replying to all the others

Daily reminder Chink soldiers look like they haven't exited puberty phase yet.

what is the deal with the region? How big is the region in question and how/why is it disputed?

No, he's still around. Don't think he posts as much as A5 though now. Mostly shilling in his defense.

fwiw, I'll stand with the poos if shit went down. No pun intended.

India would be getting double teamed poo.

I'd rather have Indians win. Fuck chinks.

Does anyone have webms of the Indian army operating? I looked on youtube and only found the video of them pushing Chinese troops and the other where they shoot into a marsh in some anti-terrorist mission.

i unironically would welcome chinks and hindus, if they remove the kebab at this point.

can you imagine what that fucking curry formation smells like?
Jesus

"Small scale" is probably anything below 10 million soldiers for China

they'll learn what it feels like to be gangraped. karma really is for real.

I'm pretty sure this is the thread he made a while back

>What would India smell like after getting nuked?

India also has nukes.

strawpoll.com/epr6axfw
strawpoll.com/epr6axfw
strawpoll.com/epr6axfw

POO that is not in the LOO

When I was a kid my uncle was a massive drunk and constantly pissed his bed. One day my parents too his pissy mattress and burned it. That's what I'd imagine it would smell like.

WHanon predicted this.

Glorious, lets grab popcorn and watch 2 shitholes worth of 3 billion subhumans kill themselves.

Indians have nukes too dude. China would never be so stupid. This sort of posturing happens a lot and nothing ever comes of it.

The Chicoms haven't been in the shit since that fiasco with Vietnam back in the 70's. All they've done since is take big steaming dumps on Uighurs in the far west. The Poo's are going to beat the crap out of their shit.

Americans are not going to go back to working in assembly lines for pennies. They will never be competitive with the third world.

Does anyone else see Indian people in public and think of them as non other than "poo in the loos" or is it just me?

This place has a way of screwing with my head.

The Chinese are up to their usual land-grabbing schemes, with no specific reasons to support their actions besides the usual "muh sovereignity". Refer to the issues in Tibet, and conflicts in the South China Sea with the US as an example.

I had the urge to be rude to You, without any reason, but I don't know why I have some kind of respect to You.

This. It's all boils down to money. Wonder why the US and Russia have fought against others in places like Ukraine, Georgia, or the Middle East? War stimulates the economy and you can shove any problems at home underneath the rug.

If they were really going to attack there is no point in warning the enemy. I don't think anything is going to happen.

>be poo soldier
>second sino-indian war begins
>somehow survive initial artillery attack
>thousands of chinks come streaming down from the mountain
>shoulder Make in India initiative rifle
> pull trigger, immediately blinded by searing hot oil blown into face
>die

>Indians have nukes too dude
You don't understand how vast the Chinese military is.
They won't need to use nuclear weapons and if India tries, it will be the end of it before they realise what happened.

China will likely get its way, India can't afford to fuck around.

Nobody cares about those child molesting Tibetans since we learned that they're unironically 10000x better off under the chicom.

Pajeets are gonna get wrecked

What makes you think they're better off? Many Tibetans flee to the neighbouring countries (e.g. the Dalai Lama to India), and the Chinese are trying to change the population demographics (so i've heard) by settling their own Han people.

>tfw you get to see nuclear war in your lifetime

The streets of Beijing will run brown with the poo of Shiva's chosen people.

The poo wars have begun, poo will be flung this night.

All the right words, in all the right place's.

Aren't you silly, now?

If China invaded, could we have a Khalistan pt. 2?

I know they are better off and I hate the Chinese communists. Under Lamaism they were literally land-bound serfs with no rights whatsoever. They were not allowed to leave their environs except on approved matters, and were owned like cattle by the local Buddhist monestaries.

Tibetan Buddhism is a corruption.

It'll smell like microwaved curry.

I love you, you are loved

This I agree with, including the fact that Tibetan Buddhism is a corruption.

The fact remains that the Chinese are trying for domination of the entire Asian continent by acquiring territory like this and changing demographics like mentioned above. Although the Tibetans remain fine under the Chinese, the large area serves as a strategic advantage for their ultimate goal, which is to replace the US or at least match its global influence .

wait a minute, remember the meme superpower by 2020? Think again about the power shift if india wins.

Big if true.

Cleaner.

Fucks the point

>poo in loo refugees as well
God please no

No views for the news site = no revenue

Is the standard issue rifle for the Indian army shit?

you faggots realize that even a small nuclear exchange between India and China would practically destroy the Earth's atmosphere and a cause a worldwide nuclear winter right?

Let's not forget that 95% of the worlds call centers would be shut down.

oh fuck, my sides

>both loser and victor get rekt

How can amerikeks be so fucking stupid?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/INSAS_rifle
Looks like it
>Jams
>Shitty plastic mags that break
>Fire mode changes
>Oil sprays in eyes like user mentioned
India isn't even planning on replacing it with another indigenous rifle it seems, just going to import for now.

good ol civ3

Better than it has in millennia

Happens all the time.

It would be one giant shitflinging competition.

>a small nuclear exchange
>practically destroy the Earth's atmosphere
>worldwide nuclear winter

do you have any idea how many nuclear weapons have already been detonated in conventional atmospheric tests?

>As of 1993, worldwide, 520 atmospheric nuclear explosions (including 8 underwater) have been conducted with a total yield of 545 megaton (Mt)

Why does China bully their way into areas that clearly aren't theirs? They just say "this shit is ours nigger" and all the citizens parrot it and get really fucking defensive over it.

How do Chinese care so little for others and their own people, yet at the same time their fiercely nationalistic and will lap up whatever the state tells them?

Those blasts were infrequent and done in remote places. Once you mix in million of tonss of ash from burned vehicles, structures people etc. Then you run into nuclear winter

>>"China has made it clear that there is no room for negotiation and the only solution is the unconditional and immediate withdrawal of Indian troops from the region," said a commentary by the official Xinhua News Agency.

Yeah, but we need to keep all eyes on Russia

Gooks killing poons and vice versa
This is win win
I don't know wether to laugh or laugh

D E S I G N A T E D
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

May the spirit of Phuge bless and protect India.

I'll just leave this handy little pic here.

>muh super scary winter

Sounds like a typical American Trump supporter to me

Yeah the European victors in both world wars were doing so great after.

Bbq poo, with cumin

we need the nuclear winter to offset global warming.

Operation Toilet Paper

>Dalit elected head of pooistant
>immediately provokes war with China

lel. You get what you deserve.

POO REMOVAL SERVICE

The chinks want that fucking water. Do not be fooled.

>Mexican intellectuals

We will exterminate the chink menace and impregnate their women with poobabys.

T. Indian

You don't have to compete with the third world shitskins if they've killed each other

It's only 2-3 times as big as the Indian military. They could win, yes, but they couldn't do it without massive losses.

>implying chinks and poos are the only third world shitskins.

Indonesia and Africa would be happy to take over.

China thinks they are a bad ass.

>have millions of poos and chinks moving to Europe and America as refugees
I totally see this ending well, faggot.

>implying India could not rapidly mobilize a larger military.

There is no way in hell India backs down here. If they did, the Chicoms will be able to menace their access to its Northeastern States and some 300 million citizens.

A "small scale military intervention" could rapidly become a large scale military confrontation. The problem with being optimistic about a swift victory is that is almost never results. Especially against two major powers like India and China.

Mexico needs to take its fair share if they want to be apart of a north American super pac :^)

Well we can easily solve that.
Don't let them in.