Shilling for Ryan Dawson thread

>single handedly solve 9/11
>honourary Japanese wife
>wears the dixie flag proudly
>is the biggest threat to Zionism in the truth movement
>but lauren southern gets betabux in under a year
Ill continue to shill for this hero of the libertarian movement. Paul be praised!

youtube.com/channel/UC1vTH0ByVIcIOB83FbvHP7Q

Isnt it about time that this guy got some decent gibs? divert the donald onto his channel already!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
ancreport.com
youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
i.4cdn.org/gif/1502119470166.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=9lTuLaY1UEc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been following him for years, he really is one of the best.

Have you forked over the shekels for Trump's Zionist Ball and Chain?

FILM: WAR BY DECEPTION
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I

ancreport.com

no. and i havent even watched empire unmasked.
war by deception woke me up bigly though and i follow his yt.

its a serious question: why after all this time, has pol not caught on and watching his videos?

i think jewtube hides his popularity as well.

He's cucked on a bunch of issues. He denies the reality and importance of race. His understanding of the Jewish question gets reduced to 'Zionism'. He's a basic bitch libertarian who's for open borders etc...

He comes from an older school of ideology. Sup Forums comes from the dark enlightenment.

Ry's a great journalist. His work on War, the Drug trade, organised Crime etc is essential, but his ideology is shit.

Yeah well he's part indian so you can't expect him to be a white nationalist. He always goes on about how white nationalism, or identitarianism in general, is stupid but he always cries about muh poor injuns and muh small pox blankets.

Other than race issues, he's great for learning about all the shit Israel is up to.

>single handedly solve 9/11
nah, he didn't. he debated this and lost the argument because his conclusive points were just assumptions without sources. close though, but no. there's a reason people stopped inviting him for talks/videos - they don't trust him after he (admittedly) lied.

source on this?

What debate are you referring to?

If he's White and Native American, doesn't that just make him a spic?

Yeah kinda. Sometimes indians further north look a lot different than mexicans or mayans or whatever you call their barely mixed indians.

keep up the good work, Ry. you've red pilled a ton of people over the years. with any good fortune, this issue will be resurrected

True. I just think it's easier to classify them as the same thing. My girlfriend is a Colombian spic and if she wore an Indian headdress with dream catcher earrings, I probably couldn't tell a huge difference if I didn't know where she was from.

bump

because he is right.
racial differences while present are basically made irrelevant by training and culture.
i dont think he would deny racial category.

and he is against rapefugees, so at least pragmatically he wants to help whites.

Ryan needs to stop shilling for Palestinian just because the Israeli Government is bad. Also Ryan is of the notion that Islam is peaceful.

Great video.

and it is all about israel.
all the wars are to balkanize the ME for the sake of israel.
all the anti-whites are also zionists.

and also NOT ALL JEWS YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Who?

but he also did draw mohammed as a rainbow unicorn with a dick for a horn.

check his videos user.

Name ONE (1) good jew. I'll wait.

he's a master debater

youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

Besides him.

howard stern was basically alright
i know some jews who are bearable people. shitty politics true, but they are not literally trying to destroy the white man and christ.

>mastadibador

Ryan is against radical Islam not Islam in general.

Ryan is still a novice when it comes Islam and Palestinian.

muslims arent the problem. its the crazy fucked up weirdos muslim countries produce thats the issue.
islam is the identifier and ideological root, not the outright cause.

I shill for Ryan every day of the week!
>webm , amazing native american song in the congress
i.4cdn.org/gif/1502119470166.webm

>Ryan needs to stop shilling for Palestinian just because the Israeli Government is bad
why

>why hasn't Sup Forums gotten hip to Ryan Dawson yet

Bump. I've wondered this, too. Milo and Southern threads are like bad ivy on a tree here. Yet no mentions of Dawson's wealth of content. Eddie Bravo attempted to get Dawson on Joe Rogan X to talk JFK...their 2014 interview is a must watch here, should be requisite Sup Forums viewing:

>youtube.com/watch?v=9lTuLaY1UEc

Dawson emphasizes learning specific names of complicit Jews, be it on 9/11, the Lavon Affair, JFK, etc. For instance, I've memorized names of the five Israelis arrested on 9/11 working for Urban Moving Systems. Haven't bought his Trump/Jews documentary yet, but I'm sure it's sobering. His weakness might be the lack of cool aesthetics in his videos. I don't like the anti-neocon logo for instance.

agreed. we need to meme dawson onto joe rogan.

Ryan has stated before that you should never take sides when it comes to Geo-Politics.

He went against his principles after he started waving his Palestinian flag and shilling for Islam.

opposing war and support are two different things.
just because you think islam is a shit religion, doesnt mean you think that muslims deserve to be punished in arabia: that makes you no better than them who want to inherit your lands.