Average IQ of Hillary voter: 122.1

>Average IQ of Hillary voter: 122.1
>Average IQ of Trump supporter: 98.4

Oh...

And how did you come up with those numbers, (((user)))?

Are you so retarded you think you can source that?

Yup, all the smart city people voted for Hillary. Only the dumb rural and suburban rednecks voted for Trump. Its a fact, deal with it.

>Source: his ass.

Done needs to be booksmart when yous work with youre hand all day

>average IQ of OP's post: 69

Google it doofus. do you expect everyone to spoonfeed your ass? You're grown men I assume.

I'd rather associate with common decent people who have an average IQ than high IQ faggots who hate traditional western values.

Instead of making me dislike Trump voters all you're doing is lowering my opinion of intelligent people.

Average black IQ is 85. 88% of them voted for Hillary.

Average spic IQ is 90. 65% of them voted for Hillary.

Average white IQ is 105. 58% of them voted for Trump.

Nice (((numbers))) there Goldberg.

>it's a (((fact)))

good goyim never question

Fake news. My IQ is the best. My IQ is the biggest. I have the most IQ points. Illegal immigrants are stealing our IQ points. China is ripping us off in IQ. Sad!

this

Jewgle it guys.

How many people are tested for both their IS and their political affiliation you fucking idiot

sure
and I have three dicks of 15" each
saged and reported
kbye

ANOTHER SLIDE THREAD , SHILLS MUST BE BORED.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

DNC COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA VIA FUSION GPS

NEVER FORGET THE RUSSIAN NARRATIVE THAT FELL APART IN THE HANDS OF THE DNC OVER 6 MOTHNS THEN POOF GONE

So?
Niggers have near-retard level IQ on average. They ALL voted democrat. Fuck off.

hahahahahahhaha no

the IQ point difference was about 3-5%, not 1/5th

1/5th is the difference between whites and niggers, i remember this because democrats were so quick to brag about their 3-5 point IQ average difference, and say thats proof we all deserve to not have a right to our opinion, but then they do infinite mental gymnastics to explain the 20 IQ point gap between whites and niggers and say it isnt their fault or genetics

>Yup, all the smart city people voted for Hillary. Only the dumb rural and suburban rednecks voted for Trump. Its a fact, deal with it.

Every day, I dream of reaching that profound level of understanding that said city folk possess. I suppose I am doomed to a life of mediocrity as a suburbanite fool that just can't hack it like a hyper-intellect city dweller can. I'm going to go fuck my cousins and drink beer all day now and wallow in my sadness.

Cenk is that you?? USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

TFW too smart to win an election

>They ALL voted democrat.

Maybe 10 blacks in total voted in 2016.

Google was shilling for hill, why would I trust their metrics?

>pull something out of your ass
>lmao just google it brah

Most women and niggers vote Hillary, I call bullshit.

Ah the cenk arguement.... "Google it" stfu asshole

Clearly you haven't witnessed the Democrats buses of victory.

Maybe live ones, but what about all the dead ones?

you stinky holed shill cunts need to wash out your holes before you come in here and post. you smell like fucking sewers. didn't your whore mothers teach you anything. fucking slob bitches.

>we're done being goytoys
>elect a goy president
really makes me think

Step 1: Take over colleges and universities and make them progressive indoctrination camps
Step 2: Indoctrinate smart people with progressive bullshit
Step 3: Show statistics showing college graduates and university graduates voted for progressive candidates
Step 4: Act shocked and use these stats to make less intelligent people feel bad to pressure them into voting against their own interests because "the smart people vote this way so I should too"
Step 5: Tell the least intelligent people you'll solve all their problems with "solutions" that will ultimately only increase their dependence of welfare, because they're too dumb to understand this is a bad thing anyway
Step 6: By now the only people who are against you should be average intelligence people with average incomes
Step 7: Keep telling these people they are bad people for voting for their own interests, because all the people that are against them are: very smart people, very poor people
Step 8: Keep acting as if you're the total good and your opposition is the devil for actually wanting the people to put in work to become less dependent on government
Step 9: still lose the elections to an orange reality TV star who picked up politics as a hobby

>90% of nigger vote dem
> mean IQ 122

LMFAO. Do you have a peer review source? Nah you dont have one. All sample data are equivalent of polls- non response, sample frame etc etc are important. You got nothing.

Op is deleting his comments. What a faggot.

iQ of 62 and votted four trUmp

>Getting btfo by retards

Haha like if yall so smart howd you not win?

speaking of which, your mother swallows like a champ after taking it in the ass, dude
never seen such a dirty whore

> Sweden

>is so irredeemably stupid that he needs to compare himself to niggers instead of other white people

SAD!

> average IQ in the US is110

>All blacks voted for Hillary
>Blacks has lowest IQ

Lol, most Trump Voters may have low white IQs but Democratic Party is devastated by POC

>claims hillary supporters have higher IQ
>literally BTFO at every turn by people with lower IQ
>make less money than people with lower IQ

What did OP mean by this?

see

Damn....

>tfw too intelligent to understand why you lost

Tfw too smart

(((Intelligent people))) many times are "experts" in a given field. They have incredible depth of knowledge in their specialized area, but they often lack a breadth of knowledge about many things. "Experts" make terrible managers because they have no breadth of knowledge. People who are smart but only know about one thing would also make terrible policy advisers.

Basically you shouldn't take political and policy advise from so called (((intellectuals))) or "experts".

Can confirm. I live in Manhattan with my actor friends (one is one Broadway) and we all have IQs of 150+ and all voted for Hillary.
Plus, according to Science liberals have larger Cerebrums and Conservatives have large pituitary glands which make them more fearful. You can google that. I read the Huffington Post article about it. I would post it, but that Norwegian archive man will remove all ad revenue for my favorite news site.

>average IQ of Jeb voter: 999!

He deleted because he had a "the goyim know" moment, because you eloquently outted their entire scheme.

Newfag probably thought if he deleted his comment yours would go too.

So true..

Democrat run cities are sooo smart, that's why there's almost no crime or economic problems. Inner city blacks lead the country in education. Don't believe me? Just look at Detroit or Chicago. Some of the brightest minds in the country.
All you have to do is go watch any of the debates between conservative and liberals at college campuses to see that liberals are so smart. The conservatives can't even debate these gifted high IQ hillary voters. The conservatives usually resort to calling their opponents racist, sexist, homophobic or some similar ad hominem attack. And that's if conservatives don't resort to violence or distraction of property.

I mean, black women are the highest educated people in the country and they all live in big cities.
Face it drumphfers. All the smart people live is big cities that voted for hillary.
No one with an IQ above 90 voted for drumphf. You are of the wrong side of history because media matters said that only stupid people voted for drumphf. You have no choice but to believe them because they are smarter then you.

Take it for someone who has a liberal arts degree. You are all dum and nazi's better watch out.

Nice try drumphfer. You sound like a suburban retard. I have a liberal arts degree. I am extremely well versed and highly educated. You're a racist bigot so I'm going to ignore everything you say nazi homophobe.

(((sources)))