OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/C0E9w
archive.is/4JjAg
archive.is/hZbEV
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/894565105240743937
youtu.be/pU06-3mPH1I
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-06/silicon-valley-outraged-after-google-employee-pens-viral-doc-slamming-anti-conservat
dailycaller.com/2017/08/07/this-one-morning-joe-segment-shows-why-democrats-are-in-terrible-shape-for-2018/?utm_source=site-share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Martha MacCallum (born January 31, 1964), is in her mid 50s... she is literally old enough to be the grandmother of most NEETs on here.

How does she look like this? She is older than Kellyanne Conway. Is she the true definition of a newsfu GILF? I'm having very lewd thoughts because shes probably very experienced.

Awoo?

>inb4 the bipolar autist that replies to himself

Drumpf

It fucks me up when I encounter a woman named Martha that's attractive

>tfw SOIA

But now they can go on a "promise" of job, meaning, simply having an organization to buffer people to Europe.
Fucking hell that`s insane.

Trump destroying blumenthal on twitter xD

I love Kellyanne.

AWOO?

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP

GOD BLESS

McMaster needs to go. Trump firing Flynn was a huge mistake.

I'm right about at Warzone desu

How do you feel about 3d awoos?

It was confirmed that the dox of Anon5 was a false flag.

Stolen valor Blumenthal.

a-oo-...

>be Florida
>have the most conservative Hispanics
>be next to Georgia
>whites still only vote 61% Republican
Explain this, Florida-cucks.

do any white people live in D.C.?

Only politicians

WAKE UP!!!

Good and fuck that restaurant owner and his shitty fucking un american establishmemt

Good morning to all my fellow Americans, are you starting out your week MAGAing?

Whole lotta (((New Yorkers))) down here in Palm Beach & Boca.

Henry Rollins is from DC.

don't yell

>that op image

good maybe now he'll pay highsachool kids a good wage and not get sub humans to work for less under the table

There are a lot of Californians in TX and GA too. Doesn't stop the whites from voting 75% Republican.

Cubans lived through the leftist wet dream, too bad the adults won`t make it more clear to the young.

Personally, I am not into anime or anything of the sort, though I don't discourage others from liking or posting it.

He's a fag though

What are you, drunk?

What the fuck. I'm sorry guys but I didn't vote for PMURT so hard working undocumented Americans would fear going to work. Now how are they supposed to be able to feed their starving family? They're literally killing themselves because of DRUMPF. I can't stand for this anymore, I'm #artillaryforhillary now.

My dad moved to florida when he retired and he's always been a staunch republican.

I think young Cubans did vote more Republican again this election. Trump actually won the 25-29 age group if you believe a 400 poll sample exit poll in that state.

"Whites" also includes retired NYC Jews.
Actually White and Black numbers are pretty even in DC.

No, a bit depressed

>"Whites" also includes retired NYC Jews.
Don't they mostly live in 3 counties? What about the rest of Florida?

Delete this thread

What a mess

Florida is very divided. The pan-handle up north is Southern/conservative. Middle I believe is more liberal and Miami is Republican because of Cubans.

Hit the wall, I assume?

please tell me she has a dick

Marie Claude is a solid fabricator and a total sweetheart at cons, but those tits are just awful how they're stapled on.

But Miami isn't Republican, it just isn't 100% blue because Cubans still vote Republican.

that vermont

I got so bored I actually decided to read some Australian newspapers...

Former Bush Trade Rep. and President of the World Bank criticizes Trump's trade agenda, fear he might hurt poor little China.
>The unpredictability of Donald Trump could exacerbate the wider impact of any future economic downturn in China, the former president of the World Bank has warned.
>“If China does stumble, and if the US is being protectionist, you could get a series of events,” he said. “The renminbi suddenly falls, so the trade deficit suddenly increases, you get more conflict.
archive.is/C0E9w

Wall Street fines plunge as Trump rolls back regulations (could this by why he's enjoyed so much success in the stocks recently? idk.)
>Fines of $US489 million ($615m) in the first half of 2017 compared with $US1.4 billion in the 2016 period. The SEC levied some $US318m in penalties during the first half of 2017, a search of federal court documents and all publicly available records on the agency’s website and data provided by Andrew N. Vollmer, a professor at the University of Virginia School of Law, showed.
>Last year, agency actions yielded $US750m in penalties during the same period.
archive.is/4JjAg

And more of the typical "Drumpf is evil and/or incompetent
>In his Cabinet, Mr Trump has appointed unvarnished conservatives to implement a hard-right ideological agenda in their key areas.
>Mr Trump is the least successful president in modern American history at this point in his term, as far as enacting his declared agenda, including health, tax, infrastructure.
archive.is/hZbEV

twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/894565105240743937

Al Gore BTFO

>3D
It's SHIT. Most of the time, anyway.

Nope, but she's got plenty of nude shots from her model career if you're into giant fake balloon tits

New Yorkers move there a lot.
>t. New Yorker.

claiming leftmost grill

youtu.be/pU06-3mPH1I

Yes but they stay in very gentrified areas like Georgetown and DuPont Circle

I never watched QandA, but from /STRAYApol/, it's a shitshow every time

REMINDER you can get official Trump hats today on his site for $8 with promo code: FINALCHANCE

>talk with an ancap about politics
>i say as ancap he should be against "refugees"
>give him facts and am direct
>he calls me a "disgusting humanhater"
Fucking lol, this aint germany. Ancaps are a bunch of retards, blind ideologists just like communists.

Tbqhfamalam i just want to see the world burn. Full of retards who make everything so much more difficult. I hate em all.

I loved Trump since the beginning but even he cant fix this mess. And here people insult me for being a Trump supporter, even seen a street ad that makes fun of him just now, but that hasnt changed that I was always vocal and loyal about it. I just dont care. Come at me with everything you got.

Does anyone have the full video?

Texas wasn't built by Californians, tho.
Most of the Miami area didn't exist before NYC homos and old liberals came.
Orlando area is also a gay liberal colony, and some of those counties are blue-collar counties more similar to the Rust Belt than the South.

I wore a MAGA hat around several times here in Germany and no one cared.

How does a Serb know so much about Florida?

Hang in there Roosya. I'm finally digging myself out of months of depression.

I went full autism during the campaign and looked into most states and their voting patterns.

So you're me but with more autism.

CT resident here.

Blumenthal is a real POS, always craving for attention and now he finally got what he wanted, to be in this morning's headlines.

There`s media blackout on any of his achievements outside of the United States of America and reactionary/conservative websites.
Stuff like this, for example, show how they can control information easily:
>zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-06/silicon-valley-outraged-after-google-employee-pens-viral-doc-slamming-anti-conservat
Breaking conditioning is hard, I`ve explained things for my family, I said what kind of news would be showing up and gave them a timeline for it, once they started seeing everything I said was true they stopped to take a listen and then came the easy part.
But yeah, someone ignorant of what happen will always think anyone who likes him insane, they believe the propaganda, Medkit.

AWOO

heh

dailycaller.com/2017/08/07/this-one-morning-joe-segment-shows-why-democrats-are-in-terrible-shape-for-2018/?utm_source=site-share

In nearly every conversation I've had with them, I've found Ancaps to be very dishonest and delusional people, ultimately motivated by materialism and greed, with no regard for culture, society, or ethical standards. Which, ironically, makes them sound nearly identical to communists.

So what will today's 'BOMBSHELL' fake news story be?

Will trump ever come out on stage to Shadilay?

How do we make that happen?

dataaaa

A fuck-ton of makeup and plastic surgery. How have you not figured this out? Also look at how she covers her hands in the top, mid pic. The hands are always a dead giveaway of an aging woman.

Kellyanne came out and said that Trump's approval among supporters dropped a bit.

What is he doing wrong?

Oh god I hope not

The reputation of that song has been forever tarnished.

Picture the media freak out tho

Nothing. We're just tired of the bullshit. He needs to run a fullpress marketing campaign on everything. Enough of the disjointed bullshit.

>falling for the french-leaf jew
I suppose it happens to the best of us, her SDE costume last year was murder on many a man's balls.

I wonder if they had her lay out the "BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL" line

>We

DK Mode

Oh shit. Nice. Still don't want niggers touching my food, though.

ACA, tax returns, wall, military, people want everything for yesterday, the dems are dragging their feet and people get upset, people also want him to not give a fuck and go for tax reforms first, but then it will bailout insurance companies that are in ObamaCare and they will live more, even start making cases for single payer.
It`s tough.

huge jewish population explains that, actually

Anger at a town hall meeting against a republican. Remember we are in recess so not much is gonna go on.

How many jews are there even in Florida?

Trump won young whites and young cubans, actually. Therefore, cubans = white?

didnt work

>get an email from ebay saying they found something I might want
>click it because I'm bored
>it's a 1:1 scale wall scroll of my waifu
>neat
>$500

Did he actually win young whites? I saw contradicting data on that one.
And he did definitely not win young Cubans, although the margin got a lot closer.

left out screwdriver

Trump being America's biggest "whiner"

At least that's what was trending on twitter last I checked.

Wtf America.

fucking jews

What's her name?