WE WUZ HITLER

WE WUZ HITLER

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/history-lists/5-myths-about-slavery
archive.is/sYoma
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sheeeeeit

He also had only one testicle, was mentally sick and constantly on drugs.
t.: M.D. Shekelstein

((( Cohen )))

Every single time.

At least they aren't trying to say he had brown eyes anymore

>Recent history now states that the Hitler family line included one Syrian Jew and a Libyan in the 2nd century BC. This totally invalidates any of Hitler's beliefs since he definitely knew this.

Hitler was instrumental in bringing forth the counterfeit Israel. His grandmother (on his mother's side) was Jewish and was elected at the height of the Weimar. If you think the Nazis were against degeneracy or whatever, just remind yourself that they appealed to the buggers and perverts of the Weimar Republic to be elected in the first place. Hitler was a degenerate and a globalist puppet.

Well, how else is this New York kike stuck in here bubble going to make money? Her entire career is making click bait stories for BuzzFeed and the like.

RIP POL HAHAHAHAHA

>(((Study)))
It's from 7 years ago. Also it looks like it's from the history channels website. The same people who brought you ice road trucking and swamp people. So it must be true.

So what's that prove? Hating your ancestors is par for the course among edgelords.

DAS RITE
HITLER WAS BLACK
t. Ugandan Think Tank

>implying they would lie to you

Rednecks are nazis sooooooo

History dot com is the worst propaganda garbage i have ever read. If you want your head to explode read the History dot com article about the Civil War and Slavery here:

>history.com/news/history-lists/5-myths-about-slavery

archive.is/sYoma

This really is just another attempt to reflect the greatness of a white leader onto the deedless niggers and parasitic jews.

And a closeted homosexual.

History channel
when history for you means UFOs and nazis

>study suggests
>suggests
worthless

Today on Spin the Hitler Wheel
>he was a drug addict
>he was a maniac
>he was a jew
>his ancestors were black
>he was gay
>he hated jews because he didnt got accepted into university
>all of the above

You forgot
>had 1 testicle

and micro penis

forgot the micropenis and missing balls
hitler wa a repressed transwoman

>2nd century BC
what a load of bullshit

unless his family were aristocrats (wich they weren´t), there wouldn´t be any record of his ancestors.

i wanna see that "proof" to their claim

He did kill himself the ultimate beta move and going out in a blaze of glory.

don´t forget the homosexual (but it got dropped recently, since homosex is now a PC thing)

oh and the incest with his nice claim (wich contradicted the homosex?)

oh and he was impotent (wich contradicted both above?)

JENNY COHEN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHhaHAHA

This (((study))) collects DNA from many of Hitler's distant relatives and says "wow some of them are part nig or Jew so Hitler must have been too."

and he hated jews because they said his paintings were bad

>He did kill himself

were u there and witnessed it? i don´t belive anything at this point anymore.

The russians claim to have his burned corpse, why didn´t they do an autopsy? Or DNA test? just googled, can´t find proof that was even him, why just take some bones and claim it´s Hitler but not run a DNA-Test on those bones?

its funny what (((they))) told us in school
Hitler ordered that the ss officiers should make lamps out of jewish skin
That Mengele cut open pregnant women bellies and put the fetus into acid
That people got shot as soon as they left the train at auschwitz
Mengele sewing together 2 bodies
Mengele sewing together a dog and a human
Mengele testing drugs on babies to create a superhuman
Mengele torturing children injecting acid into their eyes, or letting the parents eat their babies
Nazis making soap out of jews

I heard those stories from elementary school to gymnasium
They always change a bit
Who believes this shit ?

well i believed it since it has been told to me from the first moment i ever asked a question about the nazi time.

>Libyan ancestor 2200 years ago

This is relevant

how did the researchers get hold off hitlers DNA?

On the same note, where the fuck is hitler's body?

Don't post this too often, this redpill is one of the hardest for the (((wehraboos))) to swallow.

Idk I've read a lot of stuff the only really bad shit I found was doin medical experiments on political prisoners

Some Jewish and some not, I think the lamp and soap shit is urban legend and never really happened

As for stuff like bayoneting pregnant women and using infants for target practice, that kind of stuff is reported at every massacre in history I've ever read about true or not true, hard to say

It's certainly possible that at the end of the war some camps were alll shot to death before the guards left and in those cases moments of bloodlust probably good have occurred but it would have definitely been isolated instances

So that's why he failed