Sup Forums "muh high IQ white race" completely BTFO

Even though there is a bigger percentage of white geniuses than black geniuses, a white nigger is as much worthless as black nigger.

When the day of the rope comes, useless NEET Sup Forums looser will be the first to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I haven't actually studied genetics
>what is regression to the mean

>calls others losers
>can't spell loser

IQ is an inheritable parameter. If we want to have a high IQ population, we need to launch selection based on IQ. It is so simple even a retard like you might understand it.

Why did you not make 100 the cut off?

You know the world needs more than geniuses right?

This

Cut off can be at any number. Realistically, there should be a gradual stimulation (or suppression) of breeding

No retard. "Regression to the mean" means that the children of black geniuses will have IQs more like their demographic than their parents. The same is true for white retards.

Your plan would give us an ideal society for a generation. Whites only would give us an ideal society for the foreseeable future.

That's complete and utter bullshit. Proofs right fucking now that two black parents will have children with lower IQ than the whites, granted that they have an identical IQ to each other.

A society needs stupid people to do simple jobs.

But as for what I think is the essence of what you're saying, race isn't only about IQ.

>Regression to the mean
I may have not studied genetics, but I have studied mathematical statistics and the theory of probability. It is more or less enough to understand that you are a low IQ retard who doesn't even understand the terms he is parroting.

Its because its not a single gene but a collection
And it scrambles with the two parents, so even if they have lets say

DCAB for genius both, kids might come out ABCD or ABDC. Which by chance will be closer to the mean of the genepool. But the kid will still be smarter, on average, but his kids will be even closer to the mean.

- but they will enrich the genepool by more chance for the smart genes. Meaning their "race pool" will go higher

>race isn't only about IQ
So what is the race about?

The whole narrative of the so called race realism is percicely IQ difference.
If we care about IQ, we have to institute IQ-based artificial selection. Retards of all races will be BTFO.
If we say that we need stupid people, than the retard of one race isn't any different from a retard of another.

Theres a multitude of unintended consequences of that dude
Just stop your idiotic childish "omg eugenics now" and look into CRISPR. Humans are not bound by natural selection, or even artificial selection any more

Is there a recommended age to test a person's IQ? If I test my 13 year old son now, will his IQ be different at age 20 or 50?

(mental age (what they test) / physical age )x100 = IQ

So yes it changes, and i don't really see how you think its beneficial to know your sons IQ

Anecdotal evidence, but my experience tells me colored people are less neurotic and less alienated for example, regardless of what job title they have. For example I worked with and met a lot of Arabs and then I learned that races aren't the same.

NOT an argument. High iq parents produce high iq offspring - it is a well established FACT. If you want to substantiate your claims, you have to provide me the evidence that a black offspring would be lower IQ than a white one, provided that their parents have identical IQ. Which you did not.
There are unintended consequences for everything except sitting on your ass. Your point is?

>Humans are not bound by natural selection, or even artificial selection any more
It isn't true at all. Conditions for procreation aren't the same they were 10000 years ago, but they determine the changes in human population.

I generally agree, but Imho it shouldnt be only about IQ, but also about violent behaviour.

>humans used to be bound by natural selection or artificial selection
>but not anymore
Literally every other animal on the planet are bound by those two factors. Kindly fuck yourself back to the stone age and take your meme with you.

Cultural differences? In Russia, that had various ethnicities for Millennia, you can clearly see it is.

In Sweden, where pretty much every colored person is of 1 generation African or middle eastern descent, ethnicity = culture.

>i don't really see how you think its beneficial to know your sons IQ
Why? I'm genuinely curious why you think not knowing would be beneficial.

>but also about violent behaviour.
Perhaps, we should have other criteria for the betterment of human species.
Aggressive behaviour isn't at all a negative trait. Do you want your descendants to be pussy faggots who suck alien slimy dicks?

No, I think it's race. Culture isn't separate from race. A culture is a certain way because race, not the other way around. Even with individuals I think race matters. I've met many second generation immigrants and they're still niggers to the core.

>Yea we can edit our genes, are outside of the food chain, have complete control of our reproduction.... but we totally are bound by selection

The only selection we are under now is artificial one guided over by women.
Which soon with complete control of the genes will be obsolete and replaced with memetic selection (designer trends)

You will look at him like he has limits

Its a value stamp on his life, especially if schools get a hold of it or employers

>a white nigger is as much worthless as black nigger

Poor Negroes murder at a rate way higher than poor Euros.

There's not much difference in rich Negroes and poor whites.

If we had state controlled reproduction, humanity as a whole would be far better off. Chances are fairly high you wouldn't be born too, which means less headaches for everyone interacting with you.

Yeah fucking negroes fluoridating our water, creating nuclear waste, putting shit additives in our food, inventing chemical warfare, waging wars, funding terrorists, blowing up WTC, spreading chemtrails, refining warfare to be ever deadlier, nuking cities, etc.

>state controlled reproduction
Ancap flag
ok buddy

You already have state controlled reproductive behaviours, its called welfare. How is that going?

Everyone has limits.

I expect his IQ will be high, so I don't see how your argument will do anything but benefit him. I can understand your argument only for low IQ people who do not want to admit they have limits, but I see no benefit in this. Perhaps you are one of the "everyone is equal" brigade?

No state strictly issues license to reproduce to individuals whom have proved their worth, your point is null.
>taking flags seriously
Are we roleplaying?

>Geniuses
>Can cure aids
>Even hadn't done anything of relevance since Einstein

Yeah, sure kid, IQ is a world ruler

LOOSER
LOOSER
LOOSER
LOOSER

>Jews are white

>what is criminality
>why is criminality more correlated with skin colour than it is with IQ
>why is criminality more correlated with skin colour than it is with income
>why is criminality more correlated with skin colour than it is with relative poverty

But all this doesn't really matter. What matters is, why do I need "genius blacks" when I can just have a whole country of whites? Why don't we have 100% black countries that get uplifted by their own geniuses? Why do I need to live with these people at all?

>Whites never cooperate with Jews
>Whites dindu nuffin
>what is artifical selection
>what is criminality directly correlated with shit genes regardless of skin color
We just need decent people, that means you should lose your citizenship.

>Why do I need to live with these people at all?
I think you know the answer. It is a political decision made by (((them))) and idealists, way above National level. Multiculturalism reduces trust and IQ, promotes interbreeding, and among other things, promotes power to a select few and away from Common Law. Their goal is full globalism.

You're expecting me to take you seriously?

t. 112 buddy boy

Considering you couldn't figure out a counter-argument for 15 mins, I think you already did but gave up.

I'd rather my grandchildren be half retarded than half nigger with an iq of 140+.

Just don't let him know what it is. It can demotivate you in school, especially when you learn new things quickly.

A counter-argument to what? You asserted that criminality is because of """"shit genes"""" but it's correlated more with skin colour than with any other metric I've seen. I guess people with brown skin have shit genes just like their skin.

136 IQ here.

The cutpoint should be 120. The result would be a glorious nippo-white autistocracy.

>I expect his IQ will be high
But what if it's not? What then?

Is crime based on genetics or not? If it is, then whatever genes drive crime are shit genes, dumbass. Most people in every nation in the world have terrible genes, not fit for any serious philosophical ideal of how humans should behave or look like.

119 here, I could clean up after you guys if you let me in

>then whatever genes drive crime are shit genes

Yeah, shitskin genes. As said before, even the most well-off and successful blacks are more criminal than white poor dumbfags. Yet you somehow want to remove race from the equation.

equivelent of saying height is a coctail of genes responsible. I agree it is. But if you have tall parents whether you are white, black, or purple their child will MOST likely be tall. That's the basics of genetics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

What's the reason for the Flynn effect Sup Forums?

>But what if it's not? What then?
Buy him cable and ps4. LOL.

>Yeah, shitskin genes.
If you really think every single non-white person out there is a terrible human being then there is something clinically as well genetically wrong with you.
>Yet you somehow want to remove race from the equation.
Except I'm not by emphasizing only people with preferred racial traits should breed.

Anyways, I'll have to go make food, I don't really hope anyone else should respond to you so you can keep wasting his time in your dark little dungeon.

> gradual stimulation (or suppression) of breeding
There is. It just works to encourage the stupid to breed and the intelligent to focus on their careers instead of starting families.

A Case For RaceMixing

lets face it guys.....mixed white/black dudes are smarter than pure black guys on average.

when you're smarter, you're more self-sufficient. more likely to get a career and a house and vote republican for lower taxes.

instead of being trapped in generational welfare where your grandparents and parents were in poverty and on welfare and so are you.

that extra IQ boost is going to help black people rise up and overcome.

If you look at Mexicans, they have a little bit of white in them from the Spaniards, some Indian and even some ancient Asian from when they originally crossed into Alaska from Asia.

even Jews like to mix with Whites because of the good mix of height, muscle, and brains

everyone knows that a few hundred years of inbreeding isn't good for anybody.

hell, just look at Great Britain and their teeth

White Genes Are Good for Everybody

If you mate two 120 IQ negros together their offspring will have a much higher chance of being lower IQ than if you mate two 120 IQ gooks.

> that extra IQ boost is going to help black people rise up and overcome
Overcome whom? The white people whom you think should breed with them?
Ask Baltimore how well that's worked out for them.

overcome generational poverty/being on welfare

and if someone is mixed they will have a white parent so racism is reduced

google it.
>If you mate two 120 IQ negros together their offspring will have a much higher chance of being lower IQ than if you mate two 120 IQ gooks.
Provide the proofs.

Listen here you Russian retard.
The low IQ whites might be low IQ whites.
But they are still white, and therefore your responsibility.
Now they aren't your kids, or immediate family, but they ARE you kin.

>When the day of the rope comes, useless NEET Sup Forums looser will be the first to go.
why not just legit retards?

>you mate two 120 IQ negros
Stopped right there.

>#10
Oh wow, that went better than I expected.

There should be bait.
White identity doesn't exist. Europeans (also, not as a whole, of course) are the principal enemies of Russians now and throughout most of history.
Likewise, we share identity with people of Turkic and Asian ethnicity.

You're just making yourself sound like a retard and hen go off calling other people retarded. You google it, it was a rhetorical question you idiot.

>If you really think every single non-white person out there is a terrible human being

I don't. One of the most kind people I've ever met is a Papuan. I wouldn't let my daughter marry him though, and there is no contradiction here. I can wish to keep races separate without somehow assuming everyone of another race is terrible. Not even the Nazis did that. But if you want to argue that somehow the fact that 90% of Papuan tribes are cannibals and 90% of Papuans in general are only slightly more peaceful than West Africans you are retarded.

I thought most people on Sup Forums grew out of "muh one black friend" ideology after week 2?

somehow the fact that 90% of Papuan tribes are cannibals and 90% of Papuans in general are only slightly more peaceful than West Africans is irrelevant*

please stop saying looser