I remember being in China and realising how irrelevant not even Germany is, but also Europe...

I remember being in China and realising how irrelevant not even Germany is, but also Europe. We´re just another remote country that hardly impinges on some places at all. Europe ist the result of countless wars between brothers. A United States of Europe seems to me the only worthwhile political objective today. We must have a European legal system, a European appeal court, a common currency the same weights and measures, the same laws. We must make of all peoples of Europe one people, and Brussle the capital oft he world. I just hope we Unite soon. 1500 years of constant warfare between each other is more than enough for us to understand that we are stronger and undefeatable together, long live Europe!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKV1XJDu1SY
youtube.com/watch?v=dljJmW5MzFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We will never give a controll over whole continent to those who can't even know their own History and are brainwashed by denazification.

Are you going to spam this garbage every day now?

Nice try Hanz. Nobody wants that besides satanic Germany.

Long live independent Euro nations.

if you dont want this guys annexing your country you should give controle.

We are already in the baltics to protect you my european brother:
>youtube.com/watch?v=kKV1XJDu1SY

>youtube.com/watch?v=dljJmW5MzFQ

this is no shit, this is the future and you can help to improve it.

>Nice try Hanz. Nobody wants that besides satanic Germany.

the mayority of europe is pro european.

>Long live independent Euro nations.
we are not independent as long you colonize our continent with military stations and nuclear warhead.

>I remember being in China and realising how irrelevant not even Germany is, but also Europe.

How does it make you feel? I know from my own experiences of when I lived in the US, they pay virtually no attention to the outside world (why would they?). And here in Australia what happens in Europe lacks any relevance or bearing to what we do (not that Australia is any more relevant). Even happenings in the UK that don't revolve around the royals are unimportant. 80 years ago the various powers un Europe controlled the world. Now they're weak, have little influence or relevance and can't project what little power they have globally.

>80 years ago the various powers un Europe controlled the world
>Now they're weak, have little influence or relevance
nothing last for ever, the last two world wars wounded europe and now we need to recover together.

>colonize
I think you mean protect. I'd be the happiest dude on the block if you faggots grew a spine, invested in your military and we closed all euro bases.

Your nation and economy would resemble other ex-soviet block nations if it werent for the US.

Europeans sure get played like a damn fiddle. Guess that 60 percent white country is doing better then you think huh?

>I think you mean protect
you dont ((protect)) us becouse of Human reasons but becouse of tactical reasons for WW3, you want europe as the the next battlefield.

>I'd be the happiest dude on the block if you faggots grew a spine, invested in your military
guess what? we arent allowed to do that becouse you mongrels refused to allow us a big military after ww2 and even after reunification.

Just leave us alone
We didnt ask for this

>Nothing lasts forever

Neither will China. Their economic growth is declining rather rapidly and that is cause for concern. For them. As far as I understand it, China can, and has been, characterized as a paper tiger. A house of cards, just waiting to collapse.

>A house of cards, just waiting to collapse
it doesent collapse by watching and do nothing. We need to unite brother.

>A United States of Europe seems to me the only worthwhile political objective today.

Fuck off, kraut cuck yid bastard.

Tunu lava also gave russia controll over their lands and where are they now?What is the point of giving controll if it will destroy us?We shall rather fight then surender, bouth you and russians would destroy us.
These streets shall never see foreigners like you and mr merkel whants to see.

But user, this political cartoon is an oversimplification of the widespread phenomenon of disillusionment with the EU. Surely you aren't simply deluding yourself into pretending that nationalism is just going to go away, right?

What is wrong with the beer women?

That muslim guy is next to them that is one picture.Symbolic meaning.

>we
Who is 'we' you brainwashed cuckold? 'You' will not have anything, 'you' are just their lapdog.

You do realize that the idea of a "unified china" is something that only succeeded through an insane amount of death tolls to enforce it for 2000+ years right? Do you really want to go down that path?

But hey, you know, the Germans always have that tinge to lord over everyone. Old habits die hard it seems.

THIS
Nationalist republic of china knows what he is talking about, and even now, China is still not unified.

And you think Germany should run it eh? I don't think so ...