Did you enjoy seeing the liberated woman and her horde of muslims pillaging western civilization Sup Forums?

Did you enjoy seeing the liberated woman and her horde of muslims pillaging western civilization Sup Forums?

>sister, cousin and gf all root for the annoying cunt and her dragons and her savage sandniggers
>they all won't shut up about it

Ofc, I'm swedish so why wouldn't I?

You know what to do Bernd

Ofc, I'm turkish so why wouldn't I?

>show up after the continent has been in perpetual conflict for 7 years
>win only because you have a dragon

Don't mind at all. Can't last.

wrong image, user

What? Please tell me Fritzl

Pic related guys would make kebabs out of dothraki kebabs, but you wanted muh jon starkgaryen so there you go

It didn't have to be this way. You could have bent the knee

>Muslims
>Implying they aren't complete ripoffs of the Mongols

>be dothraki horselord
>ambush and vastly outnumber stragglers of the lannister army that just fought in a battle and only fights out of fear
>even a dragon breaks the shieldwall that would stop your riders
>stay back just in case
>lannisters who survived dragonfire are still fighting
>even one handed jaime lannister is slaughtering savages left and right
>mythical furnace does 99% of your job
>stay far away from combat as you can
>say 'your people can't fight'

It's called Lock'n'Knock

>they have horses thus muh mongols

Explain to me what actually makes them remotely similar to Mongols.

kill them ironically

Arab armies were highly centered on cavalry too

>Hordes of muslims from the south
>Hordes of pale fuckers from the North
Is that the fall of Rome?

Spoiler alert, cunt.

Actually yes, those Lannisters deserved it.

That trick worked great for us.

they're not Muslim, they're horse pagans.

She's has WMDs and an air force.

They are more like pre-Islamic Turks or Huns.

Typical sandnig then

GIVE BRONN HIS FUCKING CASTLE

What fuckin episode did you watch?

The Lannisters who survived dragonfire are still fighting? LOL they are not fighting you dimwit they are burning alive and getting slaughtered.

Jamie had to get saved by DICKON! Only person to get any respect is Braun. Fuckin guy is an ACE.

>Loose collection of nomadic horse tribes who roam the great eastern steppe
>Occasionally band together into massive cavalry armies to plunder the West
>Ultra violent lifestyle
>Khal=khan
>Sacred city were they keep captured idols and riches (Karakorum)
Why are people on here like this

>Did you enjoy seeing the liberated woman and her horde of muslims pillaging western civilization Sup Forums?
I don't waste my time watching (((TV))), so I never saw it.

GET REKT TRUMP SUPPORTERS!

he was literally /ourguy/

Valyria was Rome+Greece+Troy. It fell.

Dothraki are related to the first men of Westeros.

They're represent Central Asian horsemen that most of Western Europeans are related to.

And is still alive in the books.

Can we start doing this with Game of Thrones?

I'm glad I lost any attachment to this show. That CGI sequence where the dragon is flying over the beach looks really fucking bad. Did the budget get cut?

>Take a Lannister baggage train by surprise
>Transporting huge stores of food, the last harvest of the most fertile kingdom in Westeros
>Large parts of the continent are starving, no one has enough food for winter
BURN IT ALL YASSS BITCH

what? no the raven from Ramsey Bolton to Jon says he killed him.

fibuks says she'll magically poop out a solution to the food problem because huehuehue, maybe like omg the niglets over in mereen and astapor love your shit so much they gave you all this food let us grope you more

GoT is the opposite of LotR
it's not as black and white and clear cut, you might not understand it but there are folk who symphetize with these lowlifes

All of these vapid cunts too stupid to see dracocunt will be the worst villain of all.

No. But I did enjoy seeing a hot as white woman rider her symbol of supremacy.

Ofc, I'm a Norwegian muslim convert so why wouldn't I?

okay now this is the very definition of autism. Stop self inserting your Sup Forums shit into everything like tv shows about dragons and wizards.

Stannis Death Camps when ?

>She's has WMDs and an air force

Dragons aren't invincible. People in the show talk about how "Aegon conquered the seven kingdoms because of his dragons". That was centuries ago and Aegon was a seasoned military commander. Danaerys is woefully incompetant and her enemies can and indeed have devised ways to deal with dragons.

And then you need to take into account the Night King. What if one of the dragons dies? Night King will resurrect it, unless there is some magic in place to prevent it, but I doubt it.

The Dothraki are Huns - no real religion and horsebacked warriors who form federations for conquests.

Also, I stopped watching when they caught up with the books.

>liberated woman
Liberated Aryan woman.
I found the Jew. Get outta here!

>GoT isn't black&white
>literally niggers from the literal desert invading white kingdoms

I was happy that the dragons are finally doing something but I agree that Dany is a complete idiot, burning all the food, then charging the ballista head on. Also her horsemen charged into spears and say the other side can't fight. It's getting harder and harder to see why anyone respects Dany as a ruler. She preaches kindness and justice but most of her army is a horde of rapists, and she has no problem burning hundreds of people alive, it makes no sense. I'd rather if she was just a cold bitch like Cersei.

>giving a fuck about the show

showscum are the worst.

That's the thing I didn't get with that scene.
The Dothraki charge pretty much halted when they reached the spearwall. If they didn't have the blonde slut at their side with her dragon, they would get completely obliterated by the Lannisters.
Keep in mind aswell that the shit we saw was only a fraction of the Lannister army, the rest were scattered across towns and roads leading up to King's Landing.

So that remark he did was just retarded.

Literally would kill a White Muslim.

>>literally niggers from the literal desert invading white kingdoms

Uhhh, they were in a desert.
U dumb, nug.

>bend knee

When I saw the Dothraki killing Westeros dudes I felt every white male heart in america fill with hate.

>All those burning white males
The time of the orc has come

I still hope to god they kill off Dany. She has become more grating than Cersei.
Atleast it's kinda fun to hate on Cersei, but Dany is just so obnoxious.

Even in the reaction video at the bar you can see it wether they admit it/are conscious of it or not

The only annoying part is how everyone is teleporting all across a continent without any frame of reference for where anyone is. Both sides are doing it so I guess its okay.

Yes, I'm sure the dragons can fly from dragonstone to wherever invetween the reach and kingslanding were. But the mongols (who whoop like indians?) Traveled across the sea, then marched all the way there to perfectly attack the traveling army with all the gold? And nobody in the lannister side saw it? No spies warned them about the landing?

Its sort of lame but whatever. Lannisters are just as degenerate as dany.

They are hard to shoot down. They only died out in Westeros and neighboring areas because the Targaeryans started treating them like shit and the regal generations stopped riding them, using them for war.

The Targs got rid of their flying nukes.

Now that you mention it, why was that pussy not fighting wtf?

show is literally about an aryan girl who fell in love with fucking a sandnigger and is now on her way to become muh woman ruler with fucking dragons and hordes of sandniggers on horses, plus some stupid brit whore who got fucked by her uncle on a boat for trying to rule

Not many standing armies have defeated a calvary in an open field . I think dothraki which are more Mongolian like than Muslim, you Nazis, would have won with out the dragons.

Yes I did enjoy seeing the rightful monarch of the west by birthright slaughter those incestuous, traitorous, scheming Lannister jews

Braun deserves to kill a dragon and get a small castle. Hes done some impressive shit for a lowly mercenary.

this show is garbage

Bronn 2020. Dump the Trump!!

The tarygyens also do siblingfucking. So much so their dynasty fell apart because their last king was absolutely batshit crazy.

>Winter is coming
>Burn all the food to ash
What did she mean by this?

battles in GOT are retarded

but there are only less than 10% of movies where battles are filmedsame as in reality

the same thing is about "teleportation" across map. it looks like they play some fantasy PC game.

but even this is better than "spiderman" and "star nigger wars "lol

As much as we sit here and say they are the "huns" we are literally cucking ourselves justifying that invasion.

she's clearly going full retard and lil tyrone will have to stop her

I agree that the Doth probably would have won that battle without the dragons, as they outnumbered the pikemen heavily - even charging head on would have seen them eventually bury the soldiers.

That said, I can't wait to see them fight against an army that knows they are coming, and that prepares to fight dragons from the outset.

>Rapier wielding little girl deflects two-handed sword wielded by the strongest woman in the realm

This show is fairy tale trash but here I am like every monday.

She burned soldiers. Those men died fighting for a side they were a part of.

Her sending horsemen into spears was retarded though and her getting her dragon shot was inevitable and she got lucky

Here here.

I enjoyed watching her burn all those racist white men, so yeah.

deflecting requires a lot less force than blocking, but I agree that this shouldn't have even been a contest.

Dothraki dont do so well against guns

yaaaas queeeen slaaay

Jaime and Bronn bros for life~

>Watching a Medieval rape and genocide fantasy produced directly for females to observe.
Faggots, all of you.

As the winter keeps the refugees at bay, the Night King shall claim one of her dragons as his own mount, I'm betting. At this point I want the night king and undead cersei to sit in the Iron Throne. If daenarys wins, it's too predictable.

at some point she is blocking a downward swing with the upper ~20% of her sword.
she sure as hell does not have the strength to hold that momentum

No, they would not win

They had no bows lol, it is 100% fantasy battle.

Horse armies in reality had either extra heavy cavalry like cataphracts and clibanarii or horse archers

tfw you will never experience a medieval battle so you have to watch vicariously through tv shows

I dont see how anyone can like her. Shes proven to be the most insane and immature character in just one episode. Jon, Davos, Tyrion, Jaime, and Bronn are clearly the more reasonable ones this episode and I was pretty hype to see Bronn get some action again.

If anything was even slightly realistic dany would have already lost. Her fleets are utterly destroyed. Her elite troops are trapped in a castle with no food. She just burned the enemies supplies and her mongols would realistically be exhausted in unfamiliar land, suffering casualties and restrained from looting an already war ravaged kingdom.

All cersei has to do is have euron burn the remaining transport fleet that ferried the mongols from dragonstone and then whittle away the unsullied and the mongols to nothing. You lose control of the sea, you lose the war. Thats how it usually works.

Cool scene enjoyed seeing lannisters burned

Mostly horse archers. They were historically OP because of range, speed, and the difficulty in training for both.

hes not dead ill guarnatee u that

Just tell yourself that she got a platter of magical superpowers after living with the Faceless Cucks. It makes it slightly more bearable, although that entire subplot was annoying as fuck.

The feminist superheroes in the north are annoyingly unbelievable

All you have to do is fuck a woman and shell stop fighting forever

It did
I'm a #CerseiMissile now

Yes, the Doth are poor representations of actual horse-nomads of the time, but that is irrelevent. The momentum of a horse charging at full speed, down a hill, even skewered by a pike, is enough to kill a man, and knock down the man behind him. If the Lannies had more soldiers, they could have won, but as things were, the Doth were clearly going to win.

The Doth are some sort of Umman Manda

There were some Dothraki horse archers in the scene.

no, for example horse armies of persian empire (and mongolian empire) had both horse archers and big ammount of heavy cavalry.

they didnt use distance, they were shooting from close range.

>She just burned the enemies supplies
Yeah, what was up with that? Why didn't she just fly a few feet to the left and burn the fucking spearwall instead?

Everybody battle has a huge amount of cavalry that you never see. It's like half the armies in the series are cavalry that travel very slow, so they get there in the nick of time

I agree that the scene was ridiculous, I was only saying that it is possible for her to have deflected heavy blows - though it would require extreme dexterity and accuracy.