Identity Evropa BTFOs shitlibs at anti-deportation panel

youtube.com/watch?v=qt8I946T3gw

Why doesn't Sup Forums do stuff like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf1F9GKHjJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=blBWdHq0s_o
identityevropa.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well that went well. And all these old hags did was take it like the bitches they are. More like this!

>acting like niggers

Way to hurt your own movement. Why didn't they host their own panel and talk about the negative effects of 3rd world immigration?

fag

are you retarded? How would doing a little stunt like this at a gathering for old marxist hags hurt their movement?

Very civilized and smooth.

Good stuff. Orderly and gets the point across for more exposure, which is especially good in a hotly-contested area like Miami.

>inb4 autists start memeing "HURR DURR THEY DONT ADVOCATE FOR THE EXTERMINATION OF DA JOOS SO THEYRE USELESS"

>can't see the difference between this and shit libs screaming until the speaker can't talk

Get lost shill

They didn't say a single word. The purpose is to occupy their minds

The Nigress in the background looks really triggered. God Bless.

but that's true, they are useless.
With the jew in power even when you win you lose

>The purpose is to occupy the stage

It's the same tactic just without all the screaming and chanting. Identity Evropa is not going to get anything done if they believe activism is going to achieve anything.

I thought IE was about building a network of identitiarians, with activism being something they do but not the main focus

So you shouldn't try anything at all to call for European Identity? Are people here too autistic to realize that saying "we need to kill all Jews" would throw off practically everyone from joining us? Baby steps, commie

>old bitch in the back is like waaaat

You are so fucking blind if you think voting or u normal politics will bring change.
What we need is death chaos and war.

Fantastic. IE does good work.

NAZIS

Actrivism should be the main focus. You're blind to how power works if you disagree

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf1F9GKHjJQ

youtube.com/watch?v=blBWdHq0s_o

>Miami

Niiiiice.

Here is the website.

>identityevropa.com/

If they want to get anything seriously done, they should help other Europeans immigrate to the United States and provide financial support.

"Swiggity-swoo poo-inna-loo"

Whilst pretty small scale and hardly 'BTFO' it was nicely done, going up and silently delivering a message and then leaving without creating an aggravated scene.

Nice

no we don't, stop larping.

the problem with activism is that any bad apple can ruin your whole movement.

They need to get some t-shirts in their store. I'd buy one or two.

No.

Did I ask you for your opinion, shlomo?