Tfw richard spencer is a race-mixer whose dated Asian girls and had a baby with a Russian (aka a mongoloid ) and he...

>tfw richard spencer is a race-mixer whose dated Asian girls and had a baby with a Russian (aka a mongoloid ) and he gets to be the leader of the alt right
>I'm a white non-race mixing gay guy and the white nationalist community will never accept me

:(

"Gay" ... game over. You're to high risk to let in...

you can't race-mix if you will never have kids, fucking degenerate

They accept Spencer and he's clearly a faggot, baby or no baby, stop making excuses.

Gay. There is your answer. GTFO.now.

You do know that Spencer is a poorly closeted gay, right? Listen to him talk and watch his mannerisms.

i dont know much about richard spencer desu, but the one thing that i've noticed is that he's got a very strangely shaped head. it's like an egg shape. is this some kind of genetic disorder or is it because of his fashy hairscut? it's like a football shape, like a conehead. i'm not trying to be a dick or laugh at it, i'm just genuinely curious.

I can't believe that' s Richard Spencer. I kept hearing about this guy and how good he is. but there's something wrong with his head there, seriously.

Why is it that shape? I just showed this to a friend, who is a doctor, and he said that's a sign of some form of mental deformation that when the head is that shape.

Were you guys just ironically memeing about this guy because he's physically deformed?

i only recently learned and heard of richard spencer. dont know much about his politics/ideology but the first thing i noticed about him are his looks, which is natural to do. the last thing i ever want to do to someone i make fun of their look. im just curious as to why his head is that weird shape? is it the haircut that makes it look like an egg or a football? or is it some kind of physical disorder?

Spencer is controlled op
the alt-right is made up
>in all fields

he's a big guy

>that body to head ratio
>those bitch tits
what a freak. and this is supposed to be the face of the alt-right? top kek.

yeah butt still, sticking your dick in shit, is still sticking your dick in shit

/leftypol/ needs to shut the fuck up and get off this board already. what are you losers even doing with your lives?

I want to twist his nipples

>Spencer is controlled op
>the alt-right is made up

>17 years ago someone decided a white nationalist shill might come in useful for the 2017 election so they "made up" the movement
k

>leftypol
>still posting Lauren Southern/ Richard Spencer threads
>picks the worst time to raid

>anyone I don't like is /leftypol/

Nah, they're good to have around. It keeps the hatred for far-leftists/communist fire stocked. I mean if they weren't here to try and, force criticisms down our throats, we might actually agree or, come to the same conclusion. Now I have an unflinching support for shit I normally wouldn't agree with. Their mere existence increases our numbers.

He never said he didn't like you. Therefore you just admitted to being /leftypol/

>what are you losers even doing with your lives

he says, as he posts on an anonymous Malaysian water polo forum

>being this new
>being this americanally educated