America is the greatest country on Earth and has been chosen by God to save Western Civilization

America is the greatest country on Earth and has been chosen by God to save Western Civilization.

>inb4 butthurt Europoors and Cucknadians

Fuck off you people are shit and have done nothing but help tear down our civilization over the centuries.

Aussies and Kiwis are cool. Fuck all you other faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Jezuit_Leader/status/894611129120542722
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no evidence
>typical amerifat arrogance
You need better bait

What more proof do I need than the fact that God has blessed us with the most powerful military in the world, the most geopolitical influence, and He has made us the wealthiest nation to ever exist in the history of humanity?

This isn't bait: it's the truth.

Euros so BTFO they can't even respond

.I have a huge amount of respect for Aussies. You guys are eternal bros. Stay cool.

U S A! U S A! I fucking love being an American! I can say whatever I want and own guns without some faggot from the state coming to try to take my shit.

>One shot at life
>Born American
Is there a better feeling bros?

What happened to the U.K. That all her children are better than her? Smdh, you have to be so bad to look up and see Canada.

Your an idiot if you think Canadians dont believe America is the best.

We're the new Rome. We will dominate and inspire all of you before crumbling to degeneracy from within.

Humanity has been down this very path before: Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome and now US.

The ideas of empire may be noble, but the execution has always been untenable.

being white

I am mostly talking shit because Canada is falling to leftism so fast. I personally actually like a lot of Canadians, at least the ones not from places like Vancouver/Toronto/etc.

pic related

Dad is going senile, I'm afraid :(

Absolutely not. It's like winning the lottery for life. Fuck, I love being American!

Start by saving your own civilization and deporting Niggers back to Africa where they belong.

At least our niggers know their place and stick to their ghettos, unlike your sand niggers who are taking over your cities and stealing your women.

Why do europoors always hide there flag? Are they insecure or something?

They realize they're countries are going to shit and disintegrating before their very eyes. They are ashamed of who they are. And I don't blame them: I would be too.

They are gunless cowards.

You're not the best country, but i'll happily accept you as a fellow Anglo nation.

Of course we're anglo, but we're the best. Hands down.

Surely you aren't implying the UK is the best? You are aware of what's going on in your country, right?

It may not be perfect but its still the best western country on earth. Also theres very few muslims. Win Win.

I personally think what defines "best" is different for each person and what you're comparing. Popularity/Size !== Best etc.

I'd say the best country in my opinion is Canada for me. Not too hot, everyone speaks and spells like I do (fuck Quebec!). Easy chill life.

What do you think is the best country by the way and why?

Also comparing the US to singlular EU countries is like comparing a tree to a forest. Since you have freedom of movement throughout the EU it can be compared as a whole, since you can go to any part of it, like the US.

The very core of britishness is Germanic.
The english language stems from german.
Most of civilization's marvels done by either you, france or us germans. you had your colonies but you failed them all and every single one of them is independant.

The UK is good, but nothing now-a-days truly reaches "best"
Your country is an orwellian surveillance state and germany tries to silence germans as if they had the abillity to dragonshout libtards out of their seats.

America is the best country.

We can freely express our opinions without fear of legal action being taken against us. We can own firearms. We have a wide array of different landscapes, from forests, to Islands, to coastal plains, grassy inland plains, mountains, tundras, deserts. Nearly every sort of biome/climate/scenery you want, it can be found in America with there being only a few exceptions.

We are the most economically vibrant nation on Earth. We have the most powerful military. We have the greatest cultural influence. And, even though some people here on Sup Forums would think this is a negative, we have such a wide range of cultures we can experience here in the States, especially in places like LA or NY, or even smaller cities like New Orleans. You can find authentic cultural experiences, from food to clothes and so much more, throughout America is absolutely amazing.

Also we're the only nation ever to go to the moon. Suck it, Russians!

Why was this a reply to me, Hans?

Think you made an erroneous click somewhere along the line.

Just because you're not in control of your children, doesn't me they ain't yours. Great Grandpa Germany.

Excluding desert, I can find most of your landscape throughout the EU, mountains, cities we got it all (I'm not out the EU until 2019 :P). You can own firearms in some EU places, similar to the US its different state laws on what you can carry. All memes aside the UK does have freedom of speech, we don't have a written constitution which makes it hard for people to understand, anything you say can also have you investigated or thrown in jail (Your government doesn't play by the rules you know. You pay income tax right?).

Big military isn't an advantage, the most efficient is. 50 aircraft carriers vs 5 nukes, whats easier to maintain? You're also in deep debt and that ain't good.

You can have the space race but I don't see how that affects day to day living in america ya know?

Like I say, not trying to insult, I just don't think you're the best.

Oh it's all good.

All joking aside, I don't hate European countries. I love Europe and Europeans. I'm just shitposting.

Although I do really believe the US is the best, even in spite of our problems, but then, every country has it's problems.

Everywhere you go you see McDiabetes in every corner of American cities.
This proves that their brains are consumed by fat and they can't think properly or create valid arguments.
> Greatest country on Earth
Greatest shit
> chosen by God
Le delusional eggocentric burguer thinking

Please, educate yourselves first.

Oh it's fun, people get real nationalistic and patriotic when you question how good the place they live is.

And yeah I love the US too, but I'm part of the US/CAN/NZ/AUS/UK Anglo collective so of course I do.

Something I've been thinking about on the subject: It doesn't matter where you live, it's personal wealth that matters. If you're poor and homeless, living the US is gonna be shit, you'll think its the worst place on earth, same for the EU. But if you're well off of course the place you live is gonna seem amazing because of what you can afford to do.

Same for the issue of healthcare, if you're dying and in the US it'll seem shit compared to the EU but if you're perfectly healthy and have enough income, free healthcare is gonna seem like a joke. it's all perspective.

Is that retarded? or have I nailed it?

Also you ever noticed how its always the EU vs US when it comes to this feud? I think its to do with how closely we're related to each other.

It's always the EU being OBSESSED with America, but it's always Americans telling Europeans they're better than them.

>and has been chosen by God to save Western Civilization.

Yeah, I think you nailed it in both posts here. Perspective is utterly important when gauging something as subjective as "which country/place is better?"

get in this tweet thread guys sargoy gave me a platform and I am going to war with these kikes!

twitter.com/Jezuit_Leader/status/894611129120542722

Who are you to talk? Finns are 0% white

>God has blessed us with the most powerful military in the world,
In a time where a 'powerful' military means nothing.

>geopolitical influence
And yet you can do nothing but beg for other nations to listen to you.

>He has made us the wealthiest nation to ever exist in the history of humanity
And yet your people starve and are no better than anyone else.

I am not a faggot if I jack off in front of my son

define "western"

DO you even know how to bait people t.faggot ?

>America is the greatest country on Earth and has been chosen by God to save Western Civilization.

It failed. It's now the #1 spreader of SJWism and misandry.

You are correct in the idea th at America is the greatest, but to attribute all her success to that of some fake God is to diminish all the work out in by real people. Some of whom laid down their lives to help build the greatest empire in human history.

The enemy to America and the world is within. can they be stopped? The people are so brainwashed they don't even realize they are zombie puppets-useless eaters-livestock.

The Mormon Mafia (OP) is back with their blasphemous version of America. Good grief, will Satan never quit? Mormons and Satan, a match made in America.

you are an another Rome passing by

>america
>saving anything
America is one of the most cucked nations on the fucking planet and its run by jews, how is it going to save western civilization?

Yeah whatever amerimutt.

Hey leggo my Eggo, monkeyman.

>americoon degrading anyone else for not being white
Fucking hilarous.

Ok

>56%
>chosen by God to save Western Civilization.

56% what? white?

There's like one hundred and fifty million white people here. How many you got, Ahmed?

You also have 50 million niggers, what's your point?

Burn this country down
To the fucking down
The system has failed again
Time to take a stand
Future is in our hands
Take this country back

Amerikkka
Is run by the
KKK
Kill yourselves
You racist pricks

We know you're full of shit