So, are there any ACTUAL reasons to hate Muslims?

So, are there any ACTUAL reasons to hate Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
cdc.gov/healthypets/pets/dogs.html
thereligionofpeace.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are very few refugees in the world, and you shouldn't confuse the term with migrant.

>can't drink alcohol
>man's best friend is considered haram
>women must be covered in trash bags

why would anyone willingly convert to islam?

It's the 36,000 rapes in Rotherham alone (about 10% being under the AoC) that bothers me, rather than the knife attacks, the bus bombs, the tube bombs, the acid attacks, the police no-go zones, the taking over of entire postcode districts and the complete capitualtion of the corporate mass media and Westminster.

Oh, hang on, no, you're right, the other stuff bothers me too. I guess I'll just have to re-educate myself at a multicultural happiness camp.

Half the planet is refugees?

Bad memes are a valid reason?

Because Islam is winning, retard

>Only 2 people have been killed by a refugee over the course of an entire human lifepsan
>Only 2 people killed by a refugee since the 1940s
How can anyone see this and not realize it's untrue?

Low IQ due to inbreeding (cousin marriages), very violent culture, hate the west and only comes to exploit it.

I don't see much effort from them to actual integrate to the west.
They just come here and make those neighbourhoods with their owned stores with Arabic sings, and they live in that ecosystem.

There should be stronger integration policies in the major countries like the UK. Now there are no go zones and sharia zones in the UK. Which is baffling to me.
But then try to go to Belgium to live and you will get your ass handed. Mandatory English + Dutch classes and integration course about the history and social ways in order for the employment services to even consider you.

None of these things are bad. Also, dogs are filthy animals and carry disease, parasites, and aggravate allergies. Over 1/3 of dogs are infected with toxoplasmosis.

>always needing to be on the winning team

your ancestors would be ashamed

Islam, the ideology.

Because Islam is a fascist religion

>muh statistics

The response to terrorism is completely overblown compared to how many people it kills. If we actually cared about saving lives, we would divert the counter-terrorism budget into preventing diabetes, heart disease, etc.

There isn't even 3.64 billion refugees wtf
I don't even think there's 3.6 billion people in the west at all

Muslims as a whole are cancer, they should be contained to the middle east where we could drop a nuke on them.

I'm not a big fan of gays, but I'd take gays over muslim shitskins any day of the week.

Calling them 'rape' is an extreme exaggeration. These are girls who were already dirty drug addict slags that were 'groomed' into taking heroin. You don't fucking 'groom' somebody into shooting dope, they were already doing drugs to begin with and they just hooked them up with shit in exchange for prostituting for them.

ask me how i know you're a nigger

cause theyre not Christian and have shitskin

So next time there's a fatal attack we'll just tell the families they had bad luck. Part and parcel. Buy a lotto ticket.

Also, in America...
chance of being killed by...
Blacks: 1 in 8 murders
Muslims: 1 in 24 murders
Hispanics: 1 in 29 murders
Whites: 1 in 46 murders
Asians: 1 in 108 murders

Source: ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

>don't want filthy disgusting animals that are covered in disease, mold spores, and parasites in my house
>must be a nigger

Back to ribbit. Dogcucks are pathetic faggots who can't interact with regular humans because they're genetically inferior autistics.

They're statistics bro...

Chances a dentist will recommend Colgate toothpaste is 9 out of 10
>there are not only 10 dentists in this world

(((You)))

yes its working out SOOOOOOO well in europe.

(former Muslim here - fuck islam, fuck muslims)

So then by OPs pic logic only 2 people in the world who are refugees would murder someone

It's ni about the lives it is about a violent subversive group attacking cavillians, pointing out that accidents and heart attacks kill more people doesn't reduce the threats terrorists pose you cuck

Where's the source for that number

They want nonbelievers dead, and I'm a nonbeliever.
They advocate the rape of children right there in the quran.
The majority of them prefers sharia over the laws of the nation they're pillaging.
Above all however, this set of laws has absolutely nothing on top of our laws today, since even their women vote.

35% of young French Muslims approve of all suicide attacks, and another 7% of some suicide attacks.

I hate the bullying that comes with them.
Muslims use thier 'religion' as a political system. Islam is a seditious traitorous militaristic political system. They also are perfectly fine with being exploited by our politicians. Another words they're fucking idiots like most people.

They're an invading tribe. Do you need any other reason to hate something besides 'it threatens my family'?

Nigger

Muslims no. Islam yes

you didn't ask

>Mans best friend, can tell if you're a good person, inherently hate brown people
>Disgusting animals that are covered in disease
Pick one you gook

>1 post by this ID

Don't forget to sage.

subhuman trash neck yourself

And if you noticed they only blowup stab and run over civilians. They never kill the politicians that have bombed their countries. Again they're stupid.

So you're saying it shouldn't even be statistically significant that ANY refugees have killed anyone?

That provokes an uncomfortable conclusion with respect to how many refugees have killed anyone, and that the actual data is much higher than that theoretical odds...

Smells like fucking shitskin in here

Triggered.

The only person I know to convert to Islam is a self-confessed (and very loud) pedophile who was obviously hoping to advance his sick fetish through that degenerate death cult.

You are dumb like most of your fellow citizens
There are good and bad gays
There are good and bad muslims
Any "GAYS ARE MUCH MORE BASED THAN MUSLIMS IMO" autism makes you sound like a giant dummy

Also, good example
The orlando shooting is proof "muslim" terrorists have most of the time little to no bound to ISIS or even fucking Islam and are just mentally ill fucks finding in muslim extremism a good way to go while taking revenge on whatever psychological issues they might have
Orlando shooter was a closet faggot

Isn't that what you'll say when the weird kid in class murder your little sister and a hundred of her schoolmates? faggot

35% of all UK birth defects from them clogging up our failing health service.
Grooming gangs, rapes, raping rape victims asking for help, smelling of shit, looking like Goblins, nail bomb attacks.....

Dogs no longer serve any purpose with the advent of locking doors and mechanized farming. They're obsolete, spread disease, and serve to keep people who are so inferior that they like animals more than people from killing themselves. If you own one, you need to get out.

Here's just a small excerpt of diseases that dogs transmit to humans, which happen to be particularyl virulent in children:
>Campylobacteriosis
>Hookworm
>Roundworm
>Scabies
>Giardia(kills small children who are infected)
>Rabies
>Cryptosporidium(another child killer)
cdc.gov/healthypets/pets/dogs.html

You're missing the point, the problem is blindly accepting people from terrorist hotbeds without vetting them or any incentive to assimilate into their new home instead of giving them welfare just for existing for them to resent the state that took them in

>Number of murder convictions in a court of law against islamic refugees with official refugee status since Arab Spring
>Divided by the number of people who have ever died in recorded history

Didn't they factor in how horrible drivers Muslim women are? They're up there with Asian women

>dogs dont let me steal. ftfy

This is kind of true, all of the terrorists have been """""""""""""""""""""""refugees""""""""""""""""""""""" and not actual refugees.

>destroys body and mind with drugs and alcohol
>cucked by mind altering parasite in dog and cat urine
>comfy under the heel of women
>doesn't know why his cucked way of life is being replaced

idk burger, you tell me

No

It's based on whatever criteria they used to make the statistic

Which is why most statistics are bullshit

OP's stat could be per day, hour, encounter with a refugee, any metric can be applied here.

Researchers do it too, look up p value hunting, journal contributors are pro's in forcing their data to be statistically significant

DOGS ARE FILTH

>Human contact with cats, dogs, and other pets results in several million infections each year in the United States, ranging from self-limited skin conditions to life-threatening systemic illnesses. >Toxoplasmosis is one of the most common pet-related parasitic infections. Although toxoplasmosis is usually asymptomatic or mild, it may cause serious congenital infection if a woman is exposed during pregnancy, particularly in the first trimester. >Common pet-borne fungal infections include tinea corporis/capitis (ringworm); campylobacteriosis and salmonellosis are among the most common bacterial infections associated with pet ownership. >Less commonly, pets can transmit arthropod-borne and viral illnesses (e.g., scabies, rabies).
>Infection in a pet can provide sentinel warning of local vectors and endemic conditions, such as Lyme disease risk. >Treatment is infection-specific, although many infections are self-limited.
>Prevention involves common sense measures such as adequate hand washing, proper disposal of animal waste, and ensuring that infected animals are diagnosed and treated. >Special precautions are indicated for immunocompromised persons. Increased communication between primary care physicians and veterinarians could improve treatment and prevention of these conditions.

nigger have you been chopping and snorting blue pills your whole life?

you couldnt imagine up a ideology worse off to humanity than islam.

Why the fuck are you consuming animal urine you fucking leaf?

Certainly
> Over 20% of the followers in the US believe suicide bombings are justified
> Over 70% of pakistanis in Britain are inbred
> Muslims, overwhelmingly, are the top religion behind most terrorist attacks.
> German BKA and UN security forces have sent out warnings that terrorists are using the migrant crisis as a way to infiltrate
> Their views on woman
> Their views on gays
> Their history, being nothing but conquest and bloodshed. Their prophet was legitimately a warlord
> Essentially condone pedophilia

their religion is barbaric and incompatible with the most basic freedoms our ancestors fought for thousands of years to maintain

>> Over 20% of the followers in the US believe suicide bombings are justified

That's only 200,000,000 people worldwide

chill out mate you're going to cause a scare

Arabs could have been a high IQ race with proper eugenics much like the Jews/Hebrews but Islam encouraged them to fuck their sisters, cousins, and African slaves. Also Mohamed is not the prophet but he is a insane pedophile and Constantinople should be returned to Europoor land.

DEUS VOLT!

Estaghfirullah

Muslims in the us are more 'moderate' faggot, that only applies to western countries not middle eastern ones.

Judaism/marxist/communism is worse.

HEheheheheh....

You're right. Let's make the chances even greater!

Basically everything here:
thereligionofpeace.com/

yeah ok, you sound a little less edgy than your friends

but what point am I missing?
that "muslim" terrorists are pretty much never refugees?
that half of the dumb burgers ITT can't utter anything but "NUKE ALL MUSLIMS LMAO"?

This is what I have a problem with, I'm not an open borders freak, I just can't stand sheeple effect retardation, wether it's pro or anti muslim

As of today, no country is "blindly accepting refugees", Germany kinda did and hasn't paid anymore of a toll for it than any other EU country

The problem is generalized, autonomous, here to stay and isn't limited to "terrorist hotbeds"

lmfao @ your brain

I'm filled with hate towards a lot of things, but Jesus didn't preach hate so I'm not doing a very good job of following His teachings.

Filling your heart with hatred is probably the wrong thing to do, but they are outwardly anti-Christian and have no real right to come to America so I support keeping them out.

It's easier to NOT hate them if we keep them away from us. Win-win

>why treat a cancer tumor in its early stage? you are not going to die by something so small, let it grow!

When the people who are so eager for all of these refugees start sending them to the neighborhoods where their own kids play and go to school, I'll be open to the debate. They don't actually want anything to do with refugees though. They want to send them as far away as possible.

We're the Paris attackers refugees?

Assuming 3 million have crossed into Europe

Those odds would be like 1/500,000 only based on the Paris attackers, now combine all other murders then it's more like 1/10,000

>hating dogs
This should be an easy redpill. Who the fuck hates Man's best friend? Mankind became civilized alongside doggie.

They fucking earned that title by being loyal and dedicated.

Who's ass this statistics come from?

Nigger

>Such filthy scum you can't keep an animal from getting disease and giving it to your kids

what a waste of life

they where highly educated and cience loving individuals... like pretty far back in history, I don't know they fucked up really hard somewhere, but pretty much they where literally superior in sicence than the christian west. Then they got kicked out of the west, and I don't even know what happened there but they pretty much lost all their science somewhere. They are pretty much iliterate monkeys most of them nowdays. Sad.

>winning
My head is coming off before I ever renounce the Lord again.

>only two people gave ever been murdered by a refugee

I call bullshit. Cite your sources faggot.

This is such a shitty argument, because it starts from the notion that death by rapefugee is the ONLY serious problem that could be considered.

If you sum up all the murders and mass murders by refugees, the chance is really 1:10000. Of course the chance of getting robbed, beaten, raped etc. is much lower, about 1:500.

> 1 in 3.64 billion

I'm going to assume this is factoring in everyone on earth. So you're telling me because some mother fucker in Uganda has no reason to fear being killed by a Muslim, none of the rest of us should worry.
Right. Flawed bullshit logic. You'll have to do better than that.

You've gotta be brown.

Dogs are much more likely to hate brown people. I'm a dogsitter and most dogs growl if a brownie walks by. They know. They just do, and as our companions they remind us that AROUND BLACKS, NEVER RELAX

this

They hate us because they know our religion is true.

What about being raped or beaten be a refugee?

>cancer in the early stages won't kill you, so we might as well wait for the late stages before treating so it's interesting
Nah

You don't have to be killed just raped multiple times

> 1 in 3.64 billion
it literally says that 2 people on this earth were killed by refugees, dont know the correct stats but 1 in 3.64 million would sound at least borderline realistic

8/10

Would wife

you're telling me two people have been killed in the entire world by refugees.

you realize nobody will take that fake stat seriously right

Chances of being raped by a pedophile rapist are even lower. Are there any reasons to hate pedophile rapists? We need more pedophile rapists to enrich our societies.