One guy writes a centrist manifesto at Google

>one guy writes a centrist manifesto at Google
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apparently all it takes for a lefty regime to be toppled is one guy writing a somewhat well thought out essay.

>Silverman

ALMONDS
ACTIVATED

I didn't know huffpoo clickbait still ensared a few idiots.

(((SILVERMAN)))

Imagine my shock when I read a man made of silver wrote this article.

>Silverman

Every single time. Wtf, I never wanted to believe in this shit.

>"centrist".
poltards actually believe this

Semites are very fond of gold, silver, diamonds, money, stocks...

>Huf...

Yes, as we speak the RWDS is gearing up in Google. Ready to do battle with all those who are not 1. white 2. male and 3. heterosexual. I hear that and bernie's imminent victory are at hand.

((((((((Silverman))))))))

GOD FUCKING DAMN KIKES, ERRYTIME

named the (((jewgle)))

The Jew cries out as they strike you

Yes, I have been on this board for many years now and there is no denying it. Whenever there is a bullshit article like this it's a (((jew))).

Gild me surprised

>Isaac Silverman

Will it ever end?

(((SILVERMAN)))

Saying everyone should be treated equally is as centrist as you can get.

>conservative takeover of google

Okay I call complete bullshit on this one. There's no way this isn't just libtard fearmongering.

(((((((((((((((((((((((Silverman)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Typical kike reaction, why don't we just gas these pieces of shit?

>Silverman

Was he /ourguy/?

>responsible for the decay of european morals and values
>ourguy
fuck off mud nigger

Let's not pretend there weren't serious fucking issues in the Catholic church

Hell, if Martin could see the states of protestantism today, I can guarantee you he'd hate the absolute shit out of it as well

Typical kike tactic; make a big deal over nothing early on so you can crack down on it before it becomes truly relevant.

Oy Vey Shut it Down! The Goys know!

>hmm theres a few things i dont like about the church
>i know ill destroy the moral fabric of europe making it fertile ground for a nigger//muslim take over
dont idolize the stupid asshole just because he also happened to hate jews

>Well I don't agree that PC is bad, but I don't agree with censorship either

This is why dictatorships happen, because the average person is a huge pussy afraid of offending anyone or holding real beliefs

the manifesto is just common sense, just because the (((media))) is so hard left doesn't make a normal opinion hard right

and just because you didn't know your shitty ideas would lead to the destruction of europe doesn't mean your ideas, and you, are not shit. martin luther was a SHIT.

Man, the fucking media coverage and uproar that manifesto caused is fucking insane.
It should be even more clear now than it was before that (((Google))) is the Jews' greatest tool.

STOP THAT MAN HE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION

sides=excommunicated

Can someone inform me what (((SILVERMAN))) is? It's just her last name right? Does she write articles like this often?
New fag sorry :(

Right Wing IT Squads when?

Does anyone feel as though the university culture, corporate culture, and the media have swung far into the progressive left at an accelerating pace? That's not to say they haven't been politically correct for a while, but the last couple years it's really accelerated? They're literally trying to gas light society into believing their shit.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this google shit? Did someone say something not 100% liberal at google and now he's getting fired?

when there is an insane leftist "news" article, the author is often jewish and has a jewish/german sounding name

A fitting analogy

Kek

Based Martin truly OUR GUY

If someone has the words
gold
silver
diamond
roth
baum
berg
stein

in their last name, it is 99% likely to be a jew.

Basically a senior software engineer writes an opinion on some internal discussion board. He says is a very level-headed way that pushing diversity hiring too hard doesn't make good business sense, although he says there is some merit in a diverse workplace. He also mentions that there might exists slight differences in biology of men and women that cause men to, on average, be more prone to be good software engineers. The PC Police went apeshit.

So googles staff who took this are at basically a 50/50 divide with the documents point of view, BUT a majority were glad that it was shared.
Point is, the beast that is Google might finally balance the scales again not for one ideologies gain or another. The pendulum has swung and the response is appropriate, only now we need to take things into our hands and somehow show Google that there is support for this kind of rational conversation, and the appeal to emotional leftist bullshit will slowly disappear from relevancy.

A google employee needs to ask where are all the great female mathmaticians

>Admits it's long been overrun by leftists
>One guy writes something slightly outside of the left
>EXTREME RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD
How does anyone take the modern left seriously? Hasn't the exodus already been over long ago? When will the shell of the DNC and SJW Feminists finally come crumbling down? This has gone on for too long.

it's huffpost do you expect anything else?

Other reply is a good rundown of the document. He said stuff like, you can explain the difference in number of male vs. females in their field by biological tendencies, and libs went crazy about "omg this evil man thinks his female coworkers are all completely incompetent and unable to do their jobs because their biology renders them retarded" (because they don't understand stats).
Not sure if he's been fired. I don't think we know much about the person or the details surrounding the document. Someone had said he was not senior within the company, I know. Mostly people are just (((shaking))) because by sending out such a sexist document, he basically raped all his female coworkers.

>martin luther proves jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Diversity for the sake of diversity will be the downfall of the west.

No, the charts indicate that people at google are the "I disagree wit u but think ur opinion should be shared anyway" type of cucks.

This just proves his point
Why are leftist so retarded ?

Actually, yes.
Leftist ideology can't support itself with facts or rational, logical and proven behavior, just feeling, and they know it.

>"anonymous" poll
>at (((Google)))
Is it any surprise the "I agree with OP" response rate is substantially lower than the "I think OP's post was important" rate?

> mfw church door writings are literally pre-internet versions of imageboard forums
> mfw Martin Luther anonymously posts a litany of fury on the church
> mfw he never expected to get the post to come back to him
> creates massive controversy that splits Christianity right in the middle
Truly the first, and the most accomplished shitposter in history.

Because they've been convinced that everything they do and say isn't logically correct, it's morally correct. They've spent decades trying, accomplishing, and in recent years diminishing the idea that they have a monopoly over 'progress'. They truly believe that everything they do is for progress's sake. If a man wants to be a woman and take a piss right next to an 8 year old girl, that's progress.

What it's 'progressing' to? Don't question it, bigot.

Based, too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

So they are just self entitled faggots parading as morally just dictators
That's fucking pathetic even by our standards

Sadly, there's no reasoning with them, it's a self fulfilling circle of flawed logic, they immediately identify anyone of differing opinion as 'bigots' or 'racists' and any opinions associated with it are dismissed.
They all need to die.

>They immediately identify anyone of differing opinion as 'bigots' or 'racists' and any opinions associated with it are dismissed.
Replace bigot & racist for "shill" and "share blue" and it sounds just like Sup Forums kek

Yeah, but opinions are swayed here, even by shills and due to the anonymity of it, you can't really out anyone and shame them into submission.

More like the average person is making a rational decision based on a sober assessment of their social power and associated ability to resist group punishment. If I stood up for my beliefs I'd just be laughed at and fired. If Chad stood up for those same beliefs he might be able to change the environment.

>Literally shitposts europe into hundreds of years of violent, savage wars

Great troll or greatest troll?

guys
i really hate jews

man, its been a slow summer for happenings and news. Trump really is doing a pretty good job so far.

>conservative takeover
>one guy
I wish lefties would just die already

what's your stance on niggers?

Funfact: they were liberal when they were a quirky and disruptive upstart. Now that they legitimately wield quantifiable capital power, they are suddenly becoming conservative.

Look deep into your souls. Every one of you knows the actual reason for this. Entrenched power is best served by conservatism while the powerless are best served by radicalism.

Have you learned absolutely nothing from 20th century history?

The worst part is not that they have those ideas, I don't care that people think differently. It's that they live in such a bubble and do not allow other ideas to conflict with them. Their shows only have people agreeing with them with sparing exceptions. At least guys like Cenk, whether or not you agree with him, will go out and debate other people that disagree with him.

>Sup Forums is one person

Also 'dissenting' opinions are viewed more often on Sup Forums than other sites. Your opinion right there isn't silenced or removed because we disagree. The guise of anonymity works both ways. I can't shame you or guilt you or threaten you into submission, as you cannot I. Acting as though Sup Forums is a hivemind is just plain incorrect. Sup Forums is a platform for whoever wants to post whatever opinions they have on any topic. That includes people who's opinions are that you're a shill or I'm a shill or someone here is shareblue.

I also hate jews.

HAAAAAAAAAATE SPEEEEEEEEEEECH
WHERE IS THE VERFASSUNGSSCHUTZ?
MERKEL, DO SOMETHING!!!!!

there is no conservative takeover anywhere in the world

absolutely delusional

same but dont tell anyone k

Omg me too guys, we should start a club

We should make it clear for people who can't see coincidences. Maybe call it the Not See Party.

he also mentions that many of googles policies amount to illegal discrimination against white males. everyone in the discrimination racket has to scream as loud as they can to drown out the fact that what they are doing is actually illegal.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I almost typed out what my jew name was

Almost. Nice try schlomo

>the takeover
>planned

Yeaaaaa all going to plan. ;^)

>Schmudonai Goldberg
oy vey

WE WUZ LUTHER

absolutely, and that is why trump is president.

This is a fake article. Whichever Sup Forumsack shopped this is genius tho

wtf I love roach-posters now

(((Goldsilverrothbaumbergstein)))

Spam Google with messages such as this: "All you white executives though you would get away with your sexism if you hired a couple token minorities and fired one disgruntled white male. We the progressive white people of America are here to make sure you get punished too. If you do not fire all white executives and replace them with minority women of color, we will make sure you go bankrupt. The media is on our side. The law is on our side. The National Guard will force you to integrate if you try to get tough."

Anons: Shred Lefties in public by asking them to walk their talk on integration. Then ask them questions they can't answer like, "Why are the Cops so white if you say white men are so inferior?" "Aren't you afraid of getting busted by one?"

You will be surprised how afraid of Cops, especially white ones, lefties are.

Yeruliel Blumenheimer...

Another discrepancy in leftie though vs. action.

They claim whites are inferior but then have to pass laws (which are enforced by armed white males) that forbid hiring all white males. But wait, it gets better.

If the goal of the lefties was to kill white males, they would have organized and done so already if they were able. On the other end of the spectrum, if the goal was to change white male behavior to a more kind way of living and then breed relentlessly with them, they could have organized and done so. If they were able. If their goal was to have white males leave them alone, they could have organized and done so. If they were able.... You get the point.

At no time have the lefties ever been able to control white males to their liking. Only the threat of death or poverty, enforced by armed white males, has kept all the anti white male laws on the books. This world runs on Master and Servant relationships, not extermination. When you look at the executive levels of major companies, it is clear who is the master and who is the servant.

>catholic church
>few things wrong
>few things
>few
Suuuuuuure, it was cucklic.

>1551
Both gods of the board agree.

2/2

So how do we defend our freedom against SJWs controlling the biggest and the most important internet/tech company of our time?

The implications are HUGE, Google is everywhere and de-facto a monopoly in the online video - you can use another mail or search but there is no alternative to Youtube if you want any significant audience for your channel.

Mobile situation is not looking good either - it's Google or Apple (which has the same US Cali SJW culture)

And they collect data on everyone, Google is real bigbrother.

>Luther expressed antagonistic views towards Jews, writing that Jewish homes and synagogues should be destroyed, their money confiscated, and liberty curtailed.