Polygraphs are pseudoscience and marijuana is good for you

>polygraphs are pseudoscience and marijuana is good for you
>until it comes to border guards, then doing marijuana is evil and polygraphs are infalliable

>polygraphs being pseudoscience is the only reason why these self-confessing border agents have not been arrested already. Oliver's point still stands.

well if border guards who are apparently useless can't smoke pot, I don't think it should be legal.

>smoking weed while on a job is bad
>therefore weed is bad all the time

>i can photoshop words next to a celeb's face

gg degenerate potsmoker addict. never trust an addict, they will do and say anything to protect their addiction from being infringed. I haven't seen something they won't do to defend it, so never believe a word they say.

found the alcoholic scum. if someone gets so triggered about weed getting legal you can count that they are degenerate alcoholic scum

I exclusively drink tea. See what I mean about potsmokers? Those degenerates will try anything, logic be damned.

>some useless ppl smoke pot so it shouldnt be legal for all
???

I smoke weed and have white babies
Eat shit.

I'm sure you can

the degenerate drug of alcohol is consumed by more than 80% of the population... while weed only by 4%

if you really are against degeneracy why are you saying nothing about alcohol but pretend to be mad about weed?

because you are a degenerate alcoholic. when weed becomes legal you degenerates will become the new loser degenerates and you hate that you filthy alcoholic scum

oh how impressive, you were able to fuck someone like the other six billion people have. Do you know how to tie your shoes too? Even that would be more impressive.

huh.

so either 80% of people are wrong about something

or a stupid pothead is wrong about something

fuck off you degenerate drunk. go puke your guts on a kid or crush on a bus or something

the drug addicts should be tortured and killed pol

I already told you I don't drink mister, but you don't have to drink to see that the arguments of addicts are meritless and desperate.

You honestly trust a man who looks like that?

It's scary how suggestable people are. You can convince yourself of the craziest shit and believe it's true.

Oh, so you're addicted to caffeine. Something that destroys your kidneys and affects your cardiovascular health. You're just a low level speed degenerate.

you aren't fooling anyone you degenerate scum. just by the fact that you post anime I know you are a degenerate and you most probably are alcoholic too

I don't trust anyone if I can help it. I wear a ring in an effort to remind myself that you have to be cautious when trusting other people. It's from the time an old lady said she needed money for some bus ticket or something or other. I knew it was likely a scam, but I am not totally averse to charity. She gave me a ring and a watch as collateral and said she would pay me back someday.

I still wear the ring, and a simple glance at my hand has often saved me a lot of trouble, because I always remember that people can easily deceive you.

tea doesn't have caffeine in it

John Oliver always looks like he's waiting to take a cock in his mouth.

So being an alcoholic is right?

Oh, so you're retarded.

no it's privilege. Most people don't have the temerity to get that far and it can be stripped from you for various reasons.
no you're retarded

I can't tell if you're being serious or if I'm being baited. Do you honestly think tea doesn't have caffeine? Are you just drinking boiled leaves you find in the yard? Is that the source of your brain death?

>"admit to"

Sounds like something completely different from the lie detecting machine indicating they did it.

>Survival of the fattest
Pretty much sums up modern women.

fucking toonies are the best

I can assure you, if you smoked 20000 marijuanas over 10 years you wouldn't remember.

See what I mean about addicts? Look at how desperate he is. Now he's ranting and raving about how much caffeine is in tea.

Protip buddy, tea isn't like your dumb dumb brown coffee slog. There are all kinds of teas in the world. Iced tea, hard tea, hot tea, green tea, long island iced tea, darjeeling tea, white tea, banana bread tea, black tea, the list is infinite. Tea drinkers are true patricians.

But trying to convince me pot should be legal by talking about caffeine is just the sort of lamebrained argument I would expect from a braindead addict.

current year faggot

>Oliver's Writers point still stands

I never once advocated for weed, nor coffee. Clearly your caffeine crash is affecting your reading comprehension and causing you to make false accusations.

>he injected 20,000 marijuanas