Surrounded by enemies and no allies

>surrounded by enemies and no allies
>BTFO everyone in the region in several wars despite being outnumbered with no equipment
>turned a desert shithole into one of the worlds most advanced technological hubs
>behind more than 50% of the technology we use today
>supported Rhodesia and South Africa before the nigs took over while every other country condemned and tried to bankrupt Israel
>triggers SJWs, nazis, neo-nazis and other degenerates without doing anything

Tell me how they're not /our guys/.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking Sup Forums sliding truth bombs.

>turned a desert shithole into one of the worlds most advanced technological hubs

yeah no fuck off goldberg, The Middle east literally invented civilization especially Iraq, which had a bright future in the 80's. Before your kike puppets decided to destabilize the region like you always fucking do.

>Iraq
>civilization
>in the 1980s

hahahahahahahhahaHAHAHAHAHHA

XAXAXAXAXA

Look up which country first lived under laws, made cities, and made algebra. You uneducated Jew. no wonder jews didn't have a homeland until the 40's

>Sumer wasn't real, goyim!

they're kikes

>concocted isis

fuck jews

>Muh modern day Iraq is the same as it was when Iranians ruled over the land thousands years ago.

Arabs can be so funny and delusional sometimes.

lmao im an iranian myself dumbass, and i have a lot of respect for Iraq.
And dont come at me with ''IRAQIS WERE WHITE!! WE WUZ'' don't delude yourself, jew.
>muh modern day iraq isn't the same
yeah kind of hard when you kikes do everything you can to fuck over and destabilize the country isn't it? But it's okay, you will see what God will do to you kikes after ruining such an biblical holy country.

Are you retarded? Israel never fought Iraq in the 80s. It was Iran, you stupid fucking nigger. I know you're a retarded Europoor, stop larping as Iranians. They're smart people, not retarded, like you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War

Iraq has always been shit with desert rats, you pathetic Europoor. Go lust for the Mudslime cock elsewhere.

Why the fuck do you think im an european? >israel never fought iraq
us invasion of the 2000's was supported by Israel for money and greater israel and you know it.

LE ISRAEL BOOGEYMAN

kill yourself Europoor

Truth hurts huh?
>europoor
Ok, i guess im an European then. I don't know why its so hard for you to believe that im Iranian but whatever helps you sleep at night.

>Helps sends """refugees""" to Europe

They are the enemy

kys kike

>it's ok when Europe does it
>Israel doesn't do it and gets blamed for lack of humanitarian aid
>Israel does it and gets blamed again

Why is the goyim retarded?

Because you're not Iranian. I believe I told you to stop larping as one. Now go take your medicine you paranoid nutcase.

Even if Sup Forums is right about EVERYTHING regarding the jews, I'd take them over the muslims.

Sup Forums is always wrong about Jews.

Israel is based

Then get your tribe to help kick out the muslims.

Israel's population consists of 25% Arabs and is a problem for Israel's survival. Why should they help other countries to kick out their minorities?

Aaaah, it's (((their))) greatest ally, striking once again with his kikery.