I told my friend to watch this movie and he said he wouldn't because it was cultural appropriation...

I told my friend to watch this movie and he said he wouldn't because it was cultural appropriation. Wtf is that suppose to mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2soHxEN79c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like a shit movie son.

It was pretty good. Should I ask Sup Forums?

Looks like trash, as all anime adaptations to live-action are. Your friend is right but for the wrong reasons.

>Your friend is right but for the wrong reasons.
This.

why would you give him bad advice?
kys
>in all fields

kike or not, I'd fuck Scarlett Johansson lads

why not ask him but us imbecile?

Character is supposed to be a japanese cyborg but they picked a european woman to play it. Except the character is a japanese brain inside a european cyborg body which was a metaphor for the cultural changes happening in japan during the 1980's.

In short, it's people trying to be offended without knowing the source material.

Who told her to always be bending forward and sticking out her ass.

He means he doesn't like race mixing. Cultural Appropriation is a way to bash race mixing without sounding like a racist.

Her model looks Caucasian because her character prefers it and is well specified by the creator. Anti-Whites BFTO!!

can't provide sauce, phone posting

he's a faggot who doesnt want to see Scarlett Johamsson in a skintight suit

Whatever excuse he needs to get out of watching that abomination of an adaption is fine by me.
Though if you enjoy movies that are so bad they become entertaining, you'll laugh pretty hard at this train wreck.

It is shit

The film took the better scenes from the 2 seasons of sac and the first movie, and added in a bunch of shit for filler, it's garbage.

I tried watching last night
It started out alright, but near the end I had to turn it off because it wasn't actually entertaining

Ask him if he's bothered about the nigger in the new Death Note movie.

looks like shit. Just watch the anime instead. You won't have to stare a post plastic surgery bimbo kike the whole time that way.
>cultural appropriation
funny how jews do this more than whites

Race bending L is the least of that shits problem, but I'll probably end up watching it just because Willem DaFoe.

i legitimately would not watch this movie if it had an asian lead.

He means white actors playing Asian roles.

Whenever anyone brings up cultural appropriation you should agree, and then lament the appropriation of basketball. Basketball was invented by a white man!!!

For the love of god if you must watch it then pirate it, I don't want the people who make these films to see a reason to make more, so the more this kind of trash underperforms the better. I havn't seen the final figures for opening weekend but it appeared the last time I checked that the Emoji Movie had missed making its budget back by around half a million.

IMO it was great for a live-action adaptation the CGI is finally at a point where they can do a live-action anime adaptation. Also, all the other main characters who were actually Japanese are Japanese in it. The thing that pissed me off is the actor that plays Bato looks like trailer trash

This is what an asian Person looks like.

cuck response
>giving Jews shekels to make L black
at least torrent it if you must.

As (((white))) as Kushner actually
problem?

nah, but saying these caracters, that look way closer to white people should be played by slit eyed asians, or else the movie is racist, is bullshit

Someone post that image showing the average skull/face shape of an anime character with an actual jap, you know the one.

great movie (not because of the acting or the story)

scarlett is hot as fuck, specially when 3d rendered

She would just look better Asian and it would make more sense. I don't think its racist.

dayum right

this

This
If you've seen her acting in "Lucy," you'd avoid this for the shitty acting, not for any cultural appropriation shit.

most anime characters look atleas half white
might be true, but its marketed towards whites, a jap film crew will likely not cast white people because the main audience is non white

Your friend has AIDS

It would make more sense that a european cyborg body look asian? Why?

It didn't have any tachikomas. who cares it was SHIT

It means its only appropriate to watch for certain cultures. Maybe his isn't one of them

Are her tiddays nice in lucy at least?

Nah she's like 99% Cyborg and obviously doesn't look like your common Jap.

ScarJo is just a shit choice and they put fucking niggers in Section 9

watch the anime
how the fuck do you watch this western garbage when there's anime, I cannot comprehend.

>Friends
>Sup Forums
>implying

>most anime characters look atleas half white
And when they don't, it's immediately obvious, so much that it makes the white-looking characters look even more european.

>most anime characters look atleas half white
not really. Only in jojo and fist of the north star. Some characters are supposed to be white based on the story. The characters in most modern anime don't look white to me.
European? I thinks thats just the movie but I'm not a huge fan anyways.

That's what you get for having froends.

/thread

Having a zero talented, pig-nose kike was the worst choice period.

>not the animé
>not the animé

What are you doing here

Clearly southern chinese. Try again.

Don't remember, it's been a long time since I saw the movie but it's all based on Morgan Freeman himself doing that stupid fucking "what if we could use 100% of our brains" meme. I guess the actor wasn't as bad as the concept but the concept was awful and tried to hard to be transcendental n shit when it was just nothing but "the drug made u a super being"

Well to be fair ghost in the shell was based on Jewish philosophy

She doesn't look good or like Motoko at all.

how do these people not look half white?
Asian face structure, but have the ability to open their eyes.

Also, i dont watch a lot of anime, but when i saw hellsing ultimate i was confused by the hentai attitude of some scenes.
Is that normal in anima to have bouncing tits etc. in seriouse scenes?

>I told my friend to watch this movie and he said he wouldn't because it was cultural appropriation.
When Japanese manga/anime produces make their characters with Caucasian features, they're appropriating white culture. I'm not sure why they do it. Some kind of inferiority complex stemming from that one time they pissed us and we broke reality to punish them for it. Hard to blame them, in a way.

It means you're friends with a faggot.

>Clearly southern chinese
I always wondered what the fuck Brock was supposed to be, how can you tell?

Depends on the anime, some take themselves more seriously than others.

They made L a nigger in that live action Death Note coming out on netflix. I fucking hate hollywood.

WE WUZ WHITE AND SHIT

Means your friend is a cuck.

>Implying I don't pirate everything
Where do you think we are?
Never give (((Hollywood))) a single shekel.

>wtf I love jewish films and actors now!
go away kike

>make a movie from two source materials and completely misunderstand the themes and motives behind the movie
>youtube.com/watch?v=v2soHxEN79c
the movie is trash
also I'm tired of Johanson's constant pouting face

>because it was cultural appropriation
it isn't, and even if it was what a dumb reason

what the hell is it with people these days

It means it shits all over the various older GITS stuff like the 1995 movie and both SAC seasons and stars a womanlet who can't act.

Oh wait no, that's what I would say, nevermind.

I wasn't disagreeing, just adding that characters drawn to look more asian are recognizably so right off the bat. Makes the white-looking ones stand out more in contrast.

It wouldn't make sense.

Her (fake) story says that she was a war refugee, so it makes sense that the robot would be made to look like a foreigner.

That's the one, thanks m8.

this desu, anime is white

aww shit nigga
ok my mistake

You shouldn't watch it because the original was better.
Your friend is an idiot, beat him with something blunt.

I can always agree with that

It would explain why modern Japs are so spineless. They're trying to be super white!

Ugly as fuck

don't forget the japanese used to look white

It means you need to beat your 'friend' with a baseball bat until their head splits open.

>used to look white
wot?

>No nipples
>Major shows fear
gay

I lost the pic but the japanese on the northern end of their continent used to look white as fuck to the extent that it's heavily accepted that vikings fucking settled there

Pic related
1995 original ghost in the shell

How is this less white and more Japanese than the 2017 version?

the lead in the 2017 is a fucking jew anyways

This movie sucked in 2014 when they called it Lucy, it's still sucks as a pretend remake

>A wooden actress with zero range playing the major
It fits now that I think about it.

>Should I ask Sup Forums?
Why the HELL would you do that ever?

Why the HELL would you do that for an anime movie?

>the japanese on the northern end of their continent
American education, everyone!

The animation in that movie is top tier. However the art direction was shit compared to the mid/late chapters of the manga.

>Australia is a continent
>Japan is not a continent
>Asia and Europe are different continents
>North and South America are different continents
Not defending that user but continent definitions always seemed vague to me.

ITT: a bunch of weaboo turbo virgins discussing/arguing about Japanese drawings

Degenerate faggots

It means 2 things, your friend is an SJW and not into hot chicks.

Movie is shit tho

IKR? who the hell cares for anime on Sup Forums.

Hirano used to do hentai, so for him it was 100% normal.

Both those skulls look painfully inbred.
Neither represent what is typical in their homelands.

>cultural appropriation

Should have been a white woman in a buck negro body. She can hammer white puss with her BBC while still being a lesbian feminist.

It's a crappy movie anyway.

Akira Toriyama, creator of DBverse and the famous Saiyan Race stated himself he designed the Saiyans after the White Race. He also stated the Super Saiyan is a nod to the Aryan Ubermensch.

>be White
>be Saiyan
>feelsgoodman.png