Feel good story of the day

>Three teenagers died and one was injured after they crashed a stolen Ford Explorer overnight.

>Keontae Brown, 16, Jimmie Goshey, 14, and Dejarae Thomas, 16, died Sunday morning around 4am in Palm Harbor,Florida.

>Another teen, Keondrae Brown, 14, was in the car with them and was injured. He was taken to the hospital.

>Two other teens, Kamal Campbell, 18, and Deyon Kaigler, 16, were also arrested.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4766024/Three-teens-die-stolen-car-crash-driving-100mph.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3549019/Police-release-horrific-dashcam-footage-stolen-car-chase-three-teen-girls-moments-crashed-drowned-pond.html
orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2017/07/07/florida-man-bitten-by-gator-while-diving-for-used-golf-balls
archive.fo/zIsAx
archive.fo/takgl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

S

s

Why do nogs like names that begin with k and are just followed by random letters?

i'll just leave this right here, sweetie

*sips tea*

*double spaces*

>Ford Explorer.
>Three niggers.

Nothing of value was lost.

>why do nigs X?
just stop right there

What th actual fugg with their names

kek

Wait... a deputy approached them at 1 am and let them drive away? How fucking useless are American police? They're lucky no innocent people were killed.

Reminds me of the time some 3 Black chicks stole a car, fled from the Police and crashed into pond in Florida, drowning in the process.

The fucking interview the mother gave was the best

A walking fucking stereotype.

Even Garrison would blush

rip kangz

Jimmie?!

That can't be right.

>Deyon-Kaigler

Sounds like am oil exploration joint venture.

>Jimmie Goshey
>one of these is not like the other

>Arrest them all
>Muh racism "Hurr you labelled them as thieves because they wuz driving a nice car when they were black"
>Let them go
>Don't get accused of racism.

What a culture of fear.

>one cop chats to the driver to distract them
>his partner gets under the car and cuts the brake lines
oldest trick in the book

lmao

You're alright koreabro. Your bbq is almost as good as we make it.

We need the sort of police that would let the last thief die on the scene. I feel more sympathy for the car than for the thieves.

Sage and reported

What a tragedy..
The explorer seats 7.

Liberal lawmakers

Fear that attempting to chase them will only cause them to drive faster and cause a hoirrible wreck

Oh, wait...

meme flag

opinion disregarded.

Race relations got so bad under Obama that white officers couldn't enforce the law in black neighborhoods without nignogs pulling out their phones 'I'M RECORDING THIS" which is why they started sending black officers into the ghetto to deal with the animals

How do you find niggers in a SUV burned black?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3549019/Police-release-horrific-dashcam-footage-stolen-car-chase-three-teen-girls-moments-crashed-drowned-pond.html

>Police say the teenage girls stole a car in a Walmart parking lot on March 31, and evaded law enforcement who were pursuing them in the allegedly stolen vehicle.

>'They've been arrested seven times in the last year on just auto theft charges,' Gualtieri said. 'These are not good kids. These are kids who are heavily engaged in criminal activity. I didn't make it up. I didn't make it up that at 4 o'clock in the morning they were driving a stolen car.'

>'My daughter was not perfect,' Natasha Winkler, mother of Laniya Miller, one of the girls who drowned, told WFTS. 'What 15-year-old is?'

>heavily engaged in criminal activity
>arrested 7 times in the last year
>"my daughter was not perfect"
Pic related, mfw

S

> kamal
> dajarae
> keontoe

mein neger

By smell.

Best part about all of this is when they blamed the officers for not trying to help the girls out of the pond. Then, when the officers showed footage of them trying, they accused them of faking it.

Fucking heroes that they are crawled around in trash and poisonous snake/alligator infested waters in the dark to try and fish out criminal scum and get called a racist and a liar for it. Sad.

And nothing about the car.

If you're not a bot you're a hugely pathetic fucking loser

why does the daily mail publish so many local american news? any thoughts on that, bongs?

The cops didn't try very hard, but they shouldn't have tried at all. Diving into a pond in Florida at night is basically commiting suicide. As a general safety rule every body of water larger than a puddle has an alligator in it. Even in daytime the recovery divers have to be super careful and wear reinforced during suits.

orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2017/07/07/florida-man-bitten-by-gator-while-diving-for-used-golf-balls

Remember to use the archives for clickbait.

archive.fo/zIsAx

archive.fo/takgl

>Trump wants zero tolerance

We're going to need more prisons

these fucking names lmao

>Your bbq is almost as good as we make it

Korean BBQ isn't real BBQ because nothing is smoked. It's just grilled meat - the best is grilled on rebar over a 55-gallon oil drum.

That American BBQ over mesquite, cherry, apple, hickory, or some other wood is fantastic.