Black People

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-doj-report-20160809-story.html
nytimes.com/2017/07/19/us/baltimore-police-video-drugs.html?_r=0
nytimes
archive.is/f2rUS
themarshallproject.org/2016/02/08/black-and-unarmed-behind-the-numbers#.SjO5azPOQ
dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

prove to me that its a problem in the fist place.

No

No.

Attention redditors:

This Chris Rock shit is a copy & pasta meme and is the quintessential example of a "slide" thread.

Sage and move on

Sage nigger

Kike.

if the niggers didnt chimp out CONSTANTLY the police wouldnt bother the nigger chimp ape

Circlular logic.
Blacks are "targetted" by police because they do more crime, and they do more crime because they are black.

They're specifically targeted because on average they commit more crimes and are more aggressive than normal people.

bump

they are
they should be
they are criminals

Okay Jamal,

Let's say you buy your fried chicken at two stores, KFC and Church's

KFC's boneless fried chicken strips has no bones, but you find that 1 out of every 6 chicken strips from Church's chicken had a small bone that could kill you if you accidentally inhaled it.

Would you search the chicken from Church's a little more closely if you bought dinner from there again?

Because if you do, you're a poultrist fascist faggot

prove to me that this isnt a BAIT BAIT BAIT THREAD

burden of proof is on you as you made the claim they are, saged until you post proof but you won't same as you didn't in those 4198295494th threads you made before so also hidden

Prove to be that black people are people.
>protip, you can't
I will wait.

Stop blaming, and fix yourselves.

Their crime rate is insanely high you fucking degenerate

This

Sage

>blacks make up 12% of US population
>37% of prison population

Get fucked. It is a problem.

sounds more like a solution to me.

So blacks being unfairly targeted by police is a solution to you? Unbelievable.

>Baltimore police routinely violated the constitutional rights of residents by conducting unlawful stops and using excessive force, according to the findings of a long-anticipated Justice Department probe to be released Wednesday.

>The practices overwhelmingly affected the city's black residents in low-income neighborhoods, according to the 163-page report. In often scathing language, the report identified systemic problems and cited detailed examples.

>The investigators found that "supervisors have issued explicitly discriminatory orders, such as directing a shift to arrest 'all the black hoodies' in a neighborhood."

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-doj-report-20160809-story.html

>The video, which was released by Maryland’s Office of the Public Defender this week, seems to show an officer placing a plastic bag of white capsules inside a can in an alley while two other officers look on. He can then be seen walking back toward the street, at which point he appears to turn on his body camera before announcing that he is going to check the alley.

This is just one city. Would you like to know more?

>nytimes com/2017/07/19/us/baltimore-police-video-drugs.html?_r=0
archive.is/f2rUS

You messed up the link, bot. Here.

They are only racially profiled when it comes to weed.

Prove that they are first.

Cops killed nearly twice as many whites as blacks in 2015.

themarshallproject.org/2016/02/08/black-and-unarmed-behind-the-numbers#.SjO5azPOQ

dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler

>Implying the majority of Baltimore police officers aren't black
>Implying the Baltimore police chief isn't black
>Implying the majority of Baltimore residents aren't black
>Despite all this, its somehow whiteys fault cause MUH RAYCISS POLEES

Arrest rates can be fudged, murder rates cannot. Pic.

Prove to me that you are not a faggot.

Stupid nigger

Niggers aren't targeted because of their shit colored skin or ugly boot lips or disgusting nappy hair

They are targeted because they are subhuman pieces of shit that are genetically predispositioned to commit every sort of crime imaginable

The real question is why wouldn't they be? Good police work is noticing patterns and acting accordingly. If year after year a population has vastly disproportionate crime emanating from one particular group you bet your faggoty ass they're going to scrutinize and investigate those people more thoroughly in order to remedy the social/criminal situation.
tl/dr: They do. They should.

because blacks are violent animals that grow up in ghettos, ofc they are criminals.

You'd all be dead if they were

Baltimore is one of the most corrupt cities in existence, a majority of people in office there are niggers and a large majority of officers are niggers. I fucking live 20 minutes from retard the reason the city is so bad is because of niggers. Go watch the wire if you wanna see for yourself

but lets ignore the fact that nigs call police more often and that leads to more police being in thier neighborhoods to find crimes being comitted.

SAGED

Aren't they also responsible for more than 50% of violent crime and overrepresented in repeated offenders, as well? Despite only being 13 percent of the population?

you know police are called 10x more often to black communities compared to white areas right?

>Be nigger
>wear hoodies 24/7
>suspicious body language
>listen to rap 24/7 about killing cops, whites, and other niggers
>zero investment in any community besides drug dealing
>commit disproportionately high crime
>get mad in nearly every social interaction
>can't drive
>can't into laws
>can't think 6 feet outside of your ashy head

Hmm, I really wonder why.

This is a slide thread

>what is raw amount vs ratio

You have to do better.

Prove to me that black people don't commit more crimes.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

Get fucked. It is a solution.

They are because black people commit more crimes than any other race in the us

>Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity
...committing the most crimes
it wouldn't make sense to go after thus less likely to break the law
guess most cops can comprehend a pie chart

Washington DC is just south of Baltimore with a 60% black police force and have none of the corruption problems that Baltimore has.

Well they're ethnicity commits 90% of all violent crime despite only being 13% of the population. Therefore they should absolutely be targeted.

They are targeted; they cause half of the murders in this country, wutchu espect muggafugga

Prove to me that black people aren't naturally predisposed to violence and crime.

50% of all crime
90% of violent crime

They are of course. It's a shame that their ethnicity corresponds to higher likelihood of crime.

Whites on here dont wsnt to suffer what thebleftienpc faggots do.. so why should decent black ppl suffer cusbof what some nuggers do.

Most whites are leftie pc cucks. Does that mean pol is to?

Why do they call themselves "Black" when the vast majority are brown in colour?