Name just ONE THING wrong with this image

Protip: you literally can't

Another single mother raising a child without a paternal figure. The child will become a criminal.

>that shnooze
oy vey

Child will be inferior to what is could be and has a much higher chance of genetic disease.

Can you imagine her parents? Probably terrified of him, living day to day, horrified of getting "that call".

No memes though, Africans are violent because they grow up in extremely violent homes. Even in the "top" African homes there's a shit load of physical violence due to how they "discipline" family members.

This woman is in for one big surprise when the guy starts beating the shit out of her kid until his bruised all over just because the kid peed the bed or something.

Show us the one where she has a black eye holding a crying mulatto

They just genetically have no patience or understanding of consequences.

Because it is a slave race the are bred to work not take care of there offspring..... actually glad his nigger slave gene is ending there but yea she will regret the child will be a loser, maybe there is hope for the next generation if it will be more white... WHITE POWER !

that woman looks semitic or arabic, certainly not fullblood euro, so why does it matter?

>tattoos

how come that nig nog can get a white woman to impregnate but i can't!!!

Once he realizes that isn't a watermelon, he is gone.

>>The nigger dad will soon be shot for being a nigger by the gang member or a cop.
>>single mom raising her son or daughter
>>due to lack of dad influence
>>daughter or son turns into a nigger
>> nigger getting shot
>>The never ending cycle continues

Child was doomed anyway because it's a mongrel

Mongrels can have a mother and father and they'll still turn out shit

checked for good measure

I'm so mad right now you guys.

>due to lack of dad influence

No it's due to being a mongrel. Even with dad influence a mongrel is still doomed

Gabby, the only blonde haired, blue eyed girl on the show, chose to be with Marcel, the only black guy on the show.

“It’s like we were drawn to each other”, Gabby said. “The sexual tension was incredible.”
Before the show’s end, Gabby finally gave in to Marcel, and in the aftermath began to profess her love – despite having met him only 2 months earlier. Whatever he introduced under the sheets must’ve really rocked her world.

because it increases the number of nigs in Germany. Some germans do have big noses desu.

Why is this news
Why is this being reported

Die alte hat nen Nigger? Hoffentlich wird Sie wieder so fett wie früher.

Holy shit i want to vomit.

yes I know nothing of value was lost.

Because the west is dead, friendo.

>degenerate slut
>dindu kissing the baby goodbye, since they never stay to raise them
I literally can't, there should be more pics like this out there, warning people of the dangers of racemixing.

>love island
this will only take a second

SHE HAS PIERCING

Disgusting

Wearing white clothes doesn't make you white

Why would I be angry at a fellow conqueror? You should be trying to go out and out breed the other races. That's part of being the fittest.

fpbp
exactly what came to my mind at first glance

"Polish and Jewish (eastern Ashkenazic): nickname for a newcomer to a district or someone new to a profession or occupation, from a derivative of Polish nowy ‘new’. This is an extremely common Polish surname."
>Ashkenazi
Nothing of value was lost

You guys have been looking at this shit all wrong. When I was younger and dating it was difficult to find out a woman's past and preferences. Now they proudly show it all over the internet. You are living the dream. You can find out in seconds a person's entire degenerate past.

It's a lot easier to tell a coal burner to fuck off on day 1 than later. I was in a relationship with someone and it was like 8 months in before she told me she saw no problem with it. She said she never had dated one (and for various reasons I believe that) but I left anyway. I knew where that was going.

Sure enough she bedded a nig. Now her daughter dates a Muslim. Good riddance. I married a nice one that can cook and we have a blonde haired blue eyed daughter that we agree on how to raise.

Genetic Lobotomy?

White woman + black man is the future and you know it.