Still gonna be expelled tho

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0FbBvrhiGNw
>Rape charges have been dropped against University of Southern California college student Armaan Premjee due to video surveillance footage a judge says gives a “very strong indication” that the female accuser was actually the one who initiated what appears to have been consensual sex.

>The footage, though, is clearly not as convincing to the college's Title IX office, which is continuing its "investigation" into the alleged incident.
dailywire.com/news/19406/surveillance-footage-cleared-college-student-rape-amanda-prestigiacomo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GBPEqZZTM4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Armaan Premjee
Lock him up

But women never lie about rape.

Can't he just sue the school like the Mattress Girl's victim? If I recall, he won.

He is FUCKING A WHITE MALE!

Of course he should be killed, I mean guilty and should be expelled.

They should follow this up with another one of those "why are men dropping out of society!!!1!" articles.

Maybe it will *click* for 1% of their readers.

>still gonna get expelled though

Sadly this. Even if he's cleared, his life is ruined.

Ah so they censor the accuser's face but not his. Ok.

he should wait till he is cleared then ambush her and then rape her
sounds like plan

I have at least 3 friends who lied about being raped. It happens so often but most of my friends take the stance that women never lie. The ones who lie are usually the most slutty girls who fucked one too many guys and now regrets the label she has been stuck with, rape redeems them from that! Why? Because after everyone believes she has been raped nobody will ever mention her slutty past again and people stop treating her like a slut

Pretty good plan tbqh.

The college just wants to be seen to be going above and beyond so that they dont have race riots.

it wont be a real investigation. They will just say the investigation is "open" until the story is forgotten about.

i know right ? he should do this especially when he would be expelled it's all fault of this stupid bitch

Yeah, I imagine he'll appeal and get some money. Some have said the Title IX will fuck the university and cost them fed money.

Sounds like all your friends are total retards buddy.

they're censoring the logo of the thing she's holding you idiot retard

>Armaan premjee

???
All that is censored is her face.

Yeah, she's holding his hand and leading him on...but how does this prove he didn't rape her? It doesn't prove he did rape her, either. But, since we're going off of this slut's testimony, I don't see how this exonerates pajeet from the rape charge.

Women should be forced by law to record every sex act they perform and upload it to a designated website. That way we can make sure no one is getting raped.

Among my mates, three have had girlfriends with 'sexual abuse' or 'rape' in their history. Even the girls I talk to these days seem all too eager to 'open up' to me about their disorders and the molestation they suffered when younger.

It's a fucking victim arms race out there among young women.

i only saw OPs picture. women are shit and should be enslaved

Most likely outcome is he gets expelled and deported, and she stays in school and remains anonymous.

find him. ask him for her name. kill her.

Believe it or not, I actually went to that university. It's a zoo.

No shit. It would be easy to disappear I'm sure. I went to a college with around 20,000 folks.

theres going to be a point where a largest enough portion of white males feel like they have no 'home', that there's no where 'safe' for them to live out their lives peacefully. im looking forward to that die. living in europe feels like this nonstop. i think well niggers invading switzerland, i know ill go to italy, ohhh nothing but niggers, go to germany, nothing but niggers and muslims, go to france, triple nigger sundae, maybe norway, infinite taxes and muslims, sweden, niggers and muslims, britian, pakis niggers muslims and a legal system designed to make me a cuck who cant own a fucking spoon.

theres no where left brother. theyve slowly and methodically chipped away at the simplest thing, living a peaceful life.

It's the average stance most women have towards rape or sexual assault, it's hard to find female friends without that mentality.

>university
>zoo
duh

the only univercities that are worth anything are those who offer engeneering medical or law education
rest is a shit for peasants so they can have a piece of paper that will be only proof of their "intelligence"

Jesus, user. That's bleak as fuck. There are still options, right? Poland? (not that anyone would want to live there) Alaska?

>Armaan Premjee
All he needs to do is cry racism and he'll win.

Darkies can't live (comfortably) in the further north.

Alaska and beyond might be the only hope for whites. Back to where they came from, you know?

poland isnt the utopia of white pride that pol thinks it is. better than germany. sure. but its happening. i have been looking for work in the north dakotas. somewhere i can live 100kms away from any city and live my life out peacefully. turn it all off. i just want to be able to live a peaceful life. but they keep taking it away. now i cant leave my house without locking my door. my bike needs to be secured any time i turn my back. drug dealers in alleys. grandmothers getting their purses stolen. niggers loitering on every street corner. niggers drinking beer at 2-3pm at the cafe stinking up the place, paying for it with my tax money. no one around me seems to care. or they're too stressed by the new paradigm to think. they cant stop to think, need to keep working, longer, harder, to pay those taxes, so another nigger family can come here and drink beer at 2-3pm at the cafe with your tax money

And it's basically in downtown Los Angeles.

I feel your pain, coincidentally I've been doing the same thing with the states here.

>disorders and the molestation they suffered when younger.

They believe it to be some badge of honor since the beta fags they surround themselves with couldn't care less. When a normal guy hears it he either bails immediately or starts planning his escape for the next morning.

Also an excuse to be a petty, inconsistent bitch because 'Tee hee that's just my bipolar disorder acting up!'

>ill just make up rape allegations.

Its the class of people you hang around with.

I hope he sues her and the school. He better sue the school if they take any action against him. I'd also be asking the police to press charges for filing a false report.

I smell nigra

no

The argument is that otherwise, real rape victims would be more reluctant to come forward. A way to reduce the amount of sexual assault *and* false rape charges is for people to have sex only in committed relationships, after a few dates. But muh liberation and hot bod.

You're some sort of shitskin or shitskin apologist, if people went back to where they came from (sand)niggers would fuck off from Europe.

people should also drink less alcohol

sharia is the key my friends

I dated a girl who actually was sexually molested by her cousin. He attempted to rape her but she was too young and small.
I did not find out about this until I had known her for 4 years, and been dating her for 2. Anyone who openly talks about their abuse is probably lying, that shit is buried deep.

holy shit the youtube comments of this youtube.com/watch?v=GBPEqZZTM4k

literally the fox and the grapes

Your reading comprehension is shit and you're probably a shitskin yourself.

Would reduce paternity traps for men, too.

Sharia has a lot of bullshit though, including its space daddy origin.

I think you need to learn how to convey your message in a more effective manner. The subject of your sentence
>back to where they came from, you know?
isn't clear.

Spise en fjert, negerburger

This is probably going to be too absurd to believe but

I knew an obese woman, who was nice with me, we were friends... But she claimed to be raped and bipolar.

She ended up with a guy, who later became a girl. Keep in mind her boyfriend was in his mid twenties when I first knew him, so he transitioned in his late 20s.

Also one of their best friends was a literal huge neckbeard.

>Its the class of people you hang around with.

no true scotsman/moving goalposts

Eat a feather?

Yes but if you didn't have nigger-tier reading comprehension you would understand the preceding sentence

>Alaska and beyond might be the only hope for whites

implied a last resort effort.

Do not associate with 3D thots.

Not too absurd, I've seen the obese/raped/bipolar combo before. I imagine they attracts the other kinds of people you mentioned.

Can't believe their kangaroo court system will be their own undoing.

How will it undo them? They'll continue punishing men for having fun with women, and people will continue going to their school because the dominant culture wants everyone to have a four-year degree for most well-paying jobs.

Nungesser settled with the university. He would've won a trial, but the university was going to strangle him into economic submission with legal bullshit.

Because already they're loosing the moral high ground.

True, they look like idiots at the moment, too.

Also, after enough "incidents" the foreign undergrads who bring in the big bucks might not be as interested in that school anymore. They already have to do damage control whenever one of them gets shot and killed off campus, which is every few years at the max.

>There are still options, right?
Not for long - in all corners of the world the left is committed to 'diversification at all costs'. Even the whitest parts of the midwest, northeast, and northwest have been flooded with minorities recent years.

Des Moines was one of the whitest major cities in America as recently as the 90s it was still over 90% white. Today it's estimated to be around 60%. Milwaukee was 85% white in the 70s, today it's less than 30% white!

That's their long-term goal... shuffle around niggers and spics and arabs enough that there's nowhere to escape from them

execute the woman in public

...and give them welfare (ironically from white people) so that they breed like mosquitos.

If he gets deported and his life his over, he'll probably leak her identity.

>this absolute poo can get laid but Sup Forums can't

He should have had her sign a consent form.

>The college just wants to be seen to be going above and beyond so that they dont have race riots.

USC isn't the type of school to have race riots. Besides, the guy is/was in pretty popular mostly white fraternity. This isn't a race issue.

>it wont be a real investigation. They will just say the investigation is "open" until the story is forgotten about

Wrong again. They take this kind of shit extremely seriously.

>the only univercities that are worth anything are those who offer engeneering medical or law education

USC actually offers all three of those.

Feminists are against those because the girl might change her mind in the middle of sex. Really, they've attacked a smartphone app that records consent.

Trojan?

Stay single folks

Or wait until you're in a committed relationship before having sex, and even then always wear a condom.

Yeah. I'm in a frat down the street from the one Arman Pajeet is/was in. The story spread like wildfire in the Greek community because we figured (((Nikias))) would use it to crack down on us again.

I doubt the dude's reputation is ever going to recover because a minority of people will hear that the charges got dropped, fewer will want to discuss why, and a bunch of girls will still swear that he did it because they're dumb. I honestly have to wonder if his fraternity will go to bat for him or if they'll just pretend it never happened because it's easier not to talk about it.

Holy shit this.

I had a chick randomly talk to me about the time her bf fucked her, even though she passed out halfway through the fuck. Then she asked me if that qualified as rape. Before I could answer, she just assured herself that it wasn't because he was also drunk.

I barely knew this girl. Girls are so thirsty for male attention, they'll spill their guts to any guy that shows her a tiny bit of attention.

They're probably both intoxicated.

Why is only the man under investigation? Why is only the woman's face obscured?

The 'justice' meted out by US colleges is BS. Sometimes they do this nonsense and fit guys up for nothing, unless they're some hotshot on a sports team, then they're untouchable.

When I was a student there, there was an uproar about a leaked writeup relating girls to various flavors of pie. Muslim girls were curry terrorist pie, etc. Prompted a bunch of demonstrations and marches, even though it was just writing - supposedly just a young guy trying to impress others, like a hundredth as bad as the stuff on the internet. So unfortunately you're in a hostile and hysterical environment.

Why do they insist on this?

can he sue for defamation now?

>how it will undo them
Because these universities usually get BTFO when the falsely accused turn around and sue them for all the damage their """"""court""""" does to their reputation all because some roasty cried Rape after her gender helicopter friend convinced her it was so.

I hope so, I would pitch in for this pajeet's legal fund.

>They're probably both intoxicated.

They're definitely both intoxicated. Banditos is one of two spots where the kids who can legally drink tend to go.

It could be worse. Since we have so many rich kids, there are pockets of conservatives and noncucks. I've noticed it's difficult to talk to a bunch of sorority girls though. If it isn't "rape culture" or feminism, they're all about some other stupid social cause they think they know about better than everyone.