Average postmoker's defence

>muh muh plant just a plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's just a plant muh plant muh plant

never trust an addict, their brains are being controlled and they will stop short of nothing to protect their precious addiction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DLzUaJftYWo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dann postsmokers!

Whenever I talk about pot heads, I always make sure to casually refer to them as addicts. Because when you examine the lives of habitual pot users and compare them to people addicted to other drugs, there's no difference. They're usually slobs, covered in tattoos and piercings, can't hold jobs, have non-drug related criminal records, etc.. In fact, many pot heads use other drugs in addition to marijuana.

STOP POSTING THIS GOD DAMN THREAD EVERY TWO HOURS!

hey, that's what I do. Did you get the idea from when I posted it last time?

oh look, this non argument again, saged and hidden

I know, I can't believe potsmokers think "just a plant" is a reasonable defence.

No, I developed that attitude after growing up around a lot of losers.

are you gay?

how neat.
no mister

>people sniff glue, better ban it
>people kick chairs over to commit suicide, ban it
>trucks are violent, ban them
Why do you have to ban everything fun in life because some stupid fucks can't control themselves? Why do you constantly feel the need to stick your kike nose into places where it doesn't belong? Get the fuck out of my backyard; what I do in my house is my choice alone. Why don't you go start another race-mixing thread the front page isn't plastered with at least 5 different black donkey dicks; you're slacking OP.

Well, if an addict could ever form a reasonably articulate thought, maybe people would listen to what they say.

what an articulate argument

in conjunction to that, i'm going to keep smoking pot.

> muh muh cartoon just a cartoon it's just a cartoon muh cartoon guys it's just a cartoon muh cartoon muh cartoon

never trust a man-child, their brains are being controlled and they will stop short of nothing to protect their precious addiction.

Doesn't matter. My body my choice faggot. Kill yourself.

I cut ties from every person in my life that does pot. My life is ten times better now

>average anti-marihuana legalisation fag
>m-muh stop liking things I don't like
wew

reminds me of another thoughtcrime I like to slap the addicts with.

okay mister liberaloonio, you can only make one of these things legal:

>pot
>abortion

watch the dumb dumb addict pick his fix over everything else. Nothing else matters to them. They have no principles, except their core one:

acquire drugs

>pick one
why tho, what's stopping abortion and pot both from being legal?
At least think up a possible scenario.

lol, what point do you think you're proving? Come to the Midwest, bitch. More republican rednecks here smoke pot on the fucking daily than liberals ever would in oregon. And if you ran your mouth like such a fucking cunt here, you'd be knocked on your ass in a minute flat.

Anyways you're obviously baiting. Saged.

Hard drug users like weed addicts have blood on their hands anytime a drug cartel kills on innocent beaner

>muh bait muh muh bait muh bait muh

calm down its a just a plant

here's a pity (you)

0/10, pathetic

>Well, if an addict could ever form a reasonably articulate thought, maybe people would listen to what they say.

There are lots of "addicts" out there that, were you not specifically informed, you would have no idea that they are "addicts." Not that marijuana "addicts" actually exist. Current research suggests that marijuana does not form a codependency.

I absolutely love it when some autist on Sup Forums thinks they've got all the answers though.
>muh degeneracy
>muh drug addicts
>muh poor people
>muh communism
>muh ancap

So many special snowflake fags.

lol, fucking right? Sup Forums is worse than tumblrfags at this point. They're so desperate to be right that they look like rabid dogs. Wanna talk about addiction? Stop being addicted to being a fucking faggot

Why are you so mad about it?
I can smoke whatsoever I feel like
>is addicted to Sup Forums
>shittalks others for their addictions

Literally not an argument.

'Stop doing things I don't like!" -OP

>muh muh facetious arguments mug muh addicts muh trolls don't muh exist mug snowflakes muh muh muh addicts trolls muh muh

Anyway, you're wrong about everything.

>those tiny joints
lmao, do you even get high with those?

I've tried pot like 3 times and only 1 of those times resulted in a good high. It's not worth it. If I wanna throw my life away, it'll be through booze.

Exactly. I don't blame them though they have a chemical dependency which can be hard to overcome

it literally is that easy though. unless you're an addict, stopping from drinking is as easy as not drinking anymore. I drank for years and years and then stopped.

This is why no one respects addicts.

>They're usually slobs, covered in tattoos and piercings, can't hold jobs, have non-drug related criminal records, etc.. In fact, many pot heads use other drugs in addition to marijuana.
Long live the stereotype! It lets me hide in plain sight.

this. Of course the darkie from argentina fucked it up.

The idea is to finish them in one go
When you have 30 of these lying around, it gets you high

You know what I'm not wrong about? You being a massive fucking faggot. I think most people will agree when I say that you are a massive fucking faggot. Marijuana is not a "serious" issue. You are, however, a seriously massive bitch faggot of epic proportions.

God isn't real and the Earth is round. Marijuana is safer than alcohol, cigarette smoking, cooking Mac and Cheese, holding hands (not that you'd ever know what that feels like kek). In fact, it's so safe it fucking astounds me when little bitch faggots such as yourself start going on rants and tirades about "muh pot addicts" "muh pot." Personally, I find your desire to fornicate with household pets absolutely abhorrent, but you won't see me writing an opinion piece blog post on the asshole of the Internet about it, chiefly for 3 reasons:

1. I'm not a bitch faggot
2. I'm aware that my opinions are just that: my opinions
3. I don't actively put down a scapegoat group in an effort to inflate my own ego and sense of self-worth

tl;dr you are a massive fucking faggot

For every so-called "good" one, there are 10 slovenly degenerates.

OP you're addicted to cocks and I dont hear you advocating for a ban

Gonna need to see some hard numbers to back that claim.

I don't think marijuana should be banned.

are you stupid

>tfw when I asked my landlord over and negotiated my rent increase down 50%
>smoked a fat bowl after he left

yeah feels good to be a normal person that also gets high everyday

>fentanyl and opiates are slowly killing white america

>muh jazz cigarettes

its /leftypol/. go there and complain

>tfw smoked all day every day for like 6 months straight and now i talk funny and read slower
:(

>prove to me that pot heads are fucking losers

are you saying its not a plant?
who are you to say what is our isn't a plant, faggot.

hemp deserves as much respect as all other plants.

>hemp was and still is a better alternative to most medicines, textiles and feeds(seedwise)
>only reason is was made illegal was to stifle competition and help incompetent cotton growers.
>hemp legalization would open up great opportunities for small businesses(not even counting "dude weed lol").
>tfw, keeping hemp illegal helps keep the Jews in power.

Lots of things are addictive, tard, it just depends on the person to understand deal with it. If you think someone can't be successful while also smoking weed you need to leave your church and take a fucking step into the real world.

>so-called "good" one
daw :3

>why do you...
subversion, this is what leads to a totalitarian state.

I have been trying to kick my addiction to food but the withdrawal is a killer.

>there is no delicious brown monarchy island full of Choi gfs

My favorite substitute teacher when I was growing up just came in and lectured about how smoking marijuana puts cannibanoids into your blood which weakens your brain so the government mind control can take effect. He did this entire thing while throwing candy at people from across the room. Last I heard of him he saw two girls fighting and fucking body slammed them.

I love how people attack a cash crop that has been a boon for every state that legalized it.

Holy shit that's awesome. I think bud is fine in moderation but modern society is so depressing and most people's health is fucked in some way that it's hard to lay off once you go daily with it.

i'd legalize weed, abortion is murder, weed isn't.

Hilarious since so many "loser" pot heads go on to be very successful people making good money.

>success is measured in dollars

lol what a loser

>defence
Defense against what? Atleast include the fucking accusation you're trying to shoehorn your strawman into.
You high?

This is the response a teenager offers when they have been unequivocally and absolutely BTFO

OP is the real postmoker here :)

youtu.be/DLzUaJftYWo

Here's my defense: I don't need a defense. I'll do whatever the fuck I want, and if you don't like it, you can go ahead and kill yourself and see if you reincarnate into a dimension where your feelings matter.

Loling out loud at this nerd talking shit about weed with his anime reaction pics. Get a fucking life and stop watching cartoons, faggot, maybe weed would help you stop being so autistic.

my life is more vast and complete than you can ever comprehend.

I think OP's somebody who economically benefits from selling pot in areas where it's illegal.

Deep state, is that you?

>muh muh muh
convincing and coherent argument for banning a naturally occurring organism.

sage for daily irrelevant slide thread, someone has a vested interest in keeping this topic on the board 24/7 despite pretty much everyone being intractable in their positions regarding it.
What a waste of time.

>make thread
>link it to your other thread
yawn

this

well ill say this yes there are many examples of people like that however there are also many examples of people who smoke pot and you would never know they smoke pot because they dont make it their entire life. same with someone who drinks but isnt an acoholic theyr not gonna talk about drinking with you unless the conversation goes that way. you wouldnt know i smoked weed unless you directly asked me. I keep my apartment clean im at a good university with a B+ average I dont have a criminal record I have 1 tattoo that can be covered with just a short sleeve shirt I stay in shape by biking everyday I rarely drink and i only really smoke at night in the privacy of my apartment helps me sleep and makes me think tv is actually funny