Is there any better argument for allowing transgender soldiers in the US military?

Is there any better argument for allowing transgender soldiers in the US military?

You make a strong argument. They should be able to serve, but only if they have a tiny talking dragon sidekick that sounds like Eddie Murphy.

Does that sound fair?

I'd settle with them being a whatever the hell they are as long as they can keep up with the other troops physically and mentally without needing special privilege, you know like a normal army does.

uhh well actually her little male-impersonation bit nearly got her killed in that movie.

This is a good first pot.

mulan existed?

>Mulan is trans
My fucking god this cannot be real

So we're adding old Disney films to the list now?

>this fiction character that doesnt have gender disphoria or other mental illnesses fought with the boys, so we should too

Yes she did. Along with the Huns of all people attacking China at a time of gunpowder and rockets. 100% historic.

so Disney really is jewish propaganda?

If you are dumb enough to die for Israel willingly nothing should stop you.

I thought transgender meant you identified as some other gender and when you simply cross dressed like wearing drag, you were transvestite... What do I know tho.

>cross dressing to join an army automatically makes you a tranny
>using a fictional movie as a basis to get your retarded points across

if someone can find an ftm trans person who's more competent at being a soldier than any man drafted from their village, then I guess I'm not gonna complain

>tfw in the real story the bad guys won, Mulan's dad died, her mom had to remarry some deadbeat to survive, and Mulan was forced to become the new emperor's fuckslave out of the novelty of having a warrior woman as a submissive

Send them all to China

So you be tellin me Mulan wuz a fematrap n shit?

Mulan was (probably) a real person at some point, but stories tend to get changed over the years. I kinda liken it to King Arthur

Crossdressers are trannies confirmed

>No tranny soldiers=No Mulan=no McDonald's szechuan sauce= no ebin Rick and Morty running joke.
Did you shitlords even think this through?!

Mulan fooled the army into thinking she was a man so her father wouldn't have to go back and serve which is more of a case of China fucking retarded draft being fucking retarded then a case for trannies being allowed in the military.

That doesn't happen though. They're either taking hormone pills which will make them even more mentally/emotionally unstable in one of those most mentally taxing environments and if they go through surgery even if the military doesn't pay for it they're still going to be required to dilate daily. At first it's for several hours a day which would make them unfit to serve a tour and later on it's a few minutes a day as I understand which even then you can be barred for less in the military.

>mulan disguises herself as a man to enlist
>this somehow means she is transgender
>isnt even real
>meanwhile jeanne d'arc could be used as basis for the exact same argument, yet a fictional character is chosen over a real historical person
>argument would still be completely invalid and utterly retarded
progressives are truly beyond retarded.

Top bait m8, using fiction to show how desperate and out of arguments and real world examples these people are.

this image better be a troll. Since when was crossdressing gender reassignment?

> Mentally ill person wants to join the army for some reason and take hormones/surgery that will make him soft and less effective as a soldier, all because he is selfish and wants to feel good about himself
vs
> Fictional weak woman disguises herself as a man and goes through some tough shit in order to prevent her sick dad member of being conscripted into the army, all because of her love for her family

Fucking liberals

She was low key a woman, they didn't "let" her in. Stupid nigger.

>private snowflake get over here I need ammuntion
>sorry sarge I can't move I have to dialate for an hour and a half

Jean is white, Mulan is chinese. White hurts their case, shitlord

So the whole "We have to stretch out our fake vagina wounds at LEAST an hour every single day" thing really takes them out of the game, eh?

If were going by this argument alone, the main difference between Mulan and a transgendered individual is that Mulan didn't actually believe she was a male trapped in a female body. She didnt go to any lengths to turn herself physically into a male aside from cutting her hair and binding her breasts. She pretended to be male to keep her crippled/wounded(whatever) father from going to war which stresses more the relationship dynamic between parent and child in Asian communities rather than the whole transgendered thing.

No. And it was the Mongols who invaded China, and the Chinese got their asses kicked.

1. mulan was a cross dresser, not transgender.
2. it's a cartoon.
3. 1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE THE SHARTBLUE FAGGOT.

NO. STOP THAT. I'M APPROPRIATING ANOTHER COUNTRY'S HISTORY AND OR CULTURE TO SERVE MY POLITICAL INTERESTS

these people really don't have any self awareness do they

Nah nowadays your clothes determine your gender. Something the left fought against vehemently for decades. They went so far it looped.

Mulan was a crossdresser not a tranny, thus no medical bills no special treatment

>mulan
She is a mythical character. She did have historical prototype, though, although there was nothing about hiding female identity.

They really have looped in several ways. They used to say that colorblindedness was how you should approach race but now they decry that as being more racist.

>Clothes determine your gender
>Traps wear girl clothes
>Wearing girl clothes makes them girl
>Thus traps are not gay

CONFIRMED

Can someone post the pic about the trans guy who got SRS and regretted it? for redpilling purposes

No, that is the best possible argument.

this

the plot is that Mulan is disguised as a MAN, not a transgender.
they only discover she's a girl by accident.

Huns invaded china too dipshit

>disneys mulan as a source
>changing clothes is the same as mutilating your genitals and being a loud, suicidial faggot that sucks up 10x the resources of a normal person

Transgender != crossdresser.

PAY FOR MULANS REASSIGNMENT SURGERY YOU FUCKING BIGOT

Liberals are obsessed with Mulan all of a sudden because of le rick and morty xD and epic schezwan sauce!

Mulan wasn't transgender, she was a reverse trap. And they weren't allowed either.
"No trannies, traps or women, just boipucci" Sun Tzu

hot

OP is a faggot. Mulan wasn't trans.
She was a woman who pretended to be a man to serve her country and later was able to reveal she was a woman and live the life of a woman.

TRANBAN NOW.
No suicidal and chronically depressed gender confused people.

Sun tzu had excellent taste

will Ranma become the next trans celebrity?

>Implying I am a shill and not just a bored shitposter.
wew lad

I can fap to this.

I though Cao Cao saved China

They weren't allowed to serve in Mulan.

Good thing we don't base policies on fictional disney movies

Old but not too old. You can't add old movies from the pre kike takeover of Disney. No Cinderella or snow white.

>If you are dumb enough to die for Israel willingly nothing should stop you.

Donald Trump should go one step ahead, go all pro Isreal and pro tranny and say that because he's such a Globalist-diversity loving Humanitarian that he's going to send all the Gays and Trannys to serve in the Israeli army free of charge.

After all, America is so rich and big, why does it need more soldiers? Why not give charity to their 'greatest ally'.

I know that trans and cross dresser are different.
What I don't know is why that triggers you.

Fighting and dying to protect the community is the ultimate purpose of the homosexual.

Unless of course, you want them to stay at home raising the kids while the heterosexuals fight and die?

>transgender = crossdressing

Fpbp

Yeah, but not while gunpowder existed.

"china" didnt even exist when cao cao lived
t. history pro

Fuck off and die, newpol.

>all crossdressers are transgenders

this is how you get a lot of angry crossdressers and drag queens

>Cross dressing is transgender now
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEE

are there none fictional disney moovies?

Wasn't mulan fiction?

ON WHAT KIND OF DRUGS ARE THESE FUCKERS ?

Apparently not

Did mulan get her horomones replaced with male horomones which would cause her random mood swings? No? Then fuck off, transgenderism is a literal mental illness. Mulan didn't believe she was a guy, she pretended to be a guy so she as a girl could defeat the Huns. Idiot learn about Disney and shit.

So your telling me, that you now take a Disney fantasy movie as historical accuracy. Or the fact that in this fantasy Mulan was still straight, and only dressed up to save her family. She didn't actually think she was man, in fact if you recall right she still had a very straight woman reaction to her commander. So much so they made a sequel about them hooking up and getting married. Thats not very trans of Mulan now is it ? Not only is your example horrible because its a cartoon movie, but you break it down, your point still doenst make any sense. No wonder you liberals are so deep into ur insane delusions, fyi in RL China lost, and they lost hard.

>Leftypol*
Their only choice is to make others look retarded by pretending to be them. See my flag? That must mean I'm totes a democuck XDD I voted for Obama twice and suck BBC because my white mutual love partner left me. Fuck white people (I mean, I would if I could but white people can't stand me for some reason)

:')

you know that... mulan was loosely based on a REAL thing that happened in the Real world, dont you?

It might be a disneh movie, but its partly factual. Mulan, a woman, feigned manhood and fought in battle along men.

but THATS what they do user. but you're right, crossdressers and drags arent nearly as deluded as trannies. weird as they might be, they have standards.

she was not transgender you Mongolic idot xD

>allowing transgender soldiers in the US military?

A post-op transgender could never be a front-line soldier.

A soldier that develops diabetes is relegated to duty away from the combat zones; if insulin access is cut off, the soldier becomes a liability–endangering the other soldiers. A similar thing applies to transgenders: they need access to hormones and other medical aids. In war, logistical lines are complex enough. That's why the Army cannot accept recruits with hundreds of other medical, physical and mental deviations.

Look at the Army website's long, long list of reasons to reject applicants. Even lumpy heads and misshaped ears are reasons to reject.

uhhhhhhhhhh sweetie that just means he's gay and a transman. y'all need to think before you post

This
Also a tranny who gets stranded in, say, the Middle East without access to hormones is sentenced to a horrid death. In a sense, we're looking out for them.

>Taking her father's old armor she disguises herself as a man so that she can enlist instead of her parent.
>disguises

Mulan wasn't transgender, she was a woman.

>It is based on the Chinese legend of Hua Mulan
>Chinese legend
>legend

Mulan is a Disney movie
Reality isn't so fantastic nor does it have a happy ending

How so, they didnt hook up until after he found out. He wasn't trying to kiss her when she was a man and he wasn't interested until after he found out. He treated her like a straight broski until he found out.

She joined the army, was pretty successful, but decided to retire instead of accept a prestigious post within the army.

thats where the poem ends

Fpbp

>Neo-Disney

lol transgenders
>have penis
>say you're girl
>"but all evidence says you're not a girl like rea-"
>MUH FEELS
>wanna be special because your gender dysophoria brings down your self esteem
> not allowed into the army because you have an actual mental sickness that makes you emotionally incapable of rational thinking and is solely driven by muh feels
>cry about it in social media and call everyone transphobic
what a shit year to be alive

is there a doujin of this i can read somewhere?

Wasn't she forced out after they dis covered she wasn't a dude? People who use shows, movies and other pop culture reference to push this shit make me queezy.

Loosely based on a myth

Fuck you, Aladdin, Mulan, hercules, hunchback, heavyweights and emperor's new groove were all great.

Wow you convinced me! I can't believe I voted for drumpf now we need a woman in the white house

>all these replies
Wasn't it US who created these mulan memes in the first place? You fucking retards, falling for your own bait memes. ayyyyalamaooo

Milan didn't think she was a man though. Pretending isn't the same as being delusional.

Yup, not only kicked out, the penatly for impersonating a man was death.

>mulan saved china

Top kek

China was saved by the eunuch advisers convincing the mongol invaders the chinese peasants would be more valuable if taxed than exterminated