Why is this board so depressing?

I decided not to visit Sup Forums for at least 3 months, happy af and when I came back only to experience this sad, dirty feel...

Why are you faggots so sad? Can you be happy for once in your miserable life's?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Jezuit_Leader/status/894611129120542722
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We've nothing to be happy about.

...soon

thos beans

Because in reality most of the truth of the modern day is a really shit realization to understand.

This board knows the truth. And by consequence knows we've been lied to for the past century by a bunch of cunts in Kippahs.

Not really too much to be happy about now. But that'll change soon.

So don't lose hope. Nihilism is what walking piles of shit use to justify their own degeneracy.

The truth about our world is sad. It's important to take time away from the hard truths sometimes to ensure you remain well but you're a pussy to run away forever.

I'd rather know the truth and be jaded then be happy and ignorant.

>being sad instead of angry
loser

Nigga, we live completely comfortable lives in the west. Inoted of being some poor bastard subsistence farmer tilling some polluted 3rd world soil, you can sit here and shitpost on a Bhutanese mutual-masturbation forum without having to worry about where your next meal is going to come from, whether the local warlord is going to extort your meager savings, or about how you're going to prevent your children from starving to death. Rejoice and be glad, faggot.

Why would you want to be born in the 1910's? So you can be ingloriously cut down by some 15 year old sniper in frozen Stalingrad?

I can't tell if you faggots are from Sup Forums or Shareblue. Either way go back to sucking off your life mates.

And in the event that you're a nigger, go over-dose on cough syrup while you wait for your welfare.

Another shill thread. Quit taking the bait.

just kys now then

>being angry instead of having a hearty kek

Are you angry with reality? The Third Reich lost the war and most of their soldiers had a very bad time. I'm just asking why someone would want to be a part of that. Certain failure and likely terrible death.

umad?

Sage this gay shit

Life's what?

>"is a imbecile"
Yep.

Oh look, one more...
>"inefective"

Why do you feel the need to come back here? You're clearly not as "happy" (what metric is that anyways? I'd rather have the truth than ignorant-happiness any day...so would anyone who isn't a coward) as you claim to be.
Leave and don't come back or stay and stop being a faggot. You clearly KNOW in your heart that Sup Forums is right and you're just having the inevitable reaction of trying to run from it and not being able to sustain that.
Sage and hide this whiney bullshit.

thinkin bout em

Shills make this place sad, but if (((they))) spend millions here it's because we're doing something right.

>Sup Forums
>Decent place

Choose one.

we're not sad, we've got too much salt mining going on to be sad.

Welcome to the JUNGLE Esti..
You're gonna DIE!!!

We wee the world for what it truly is?

I'm pretty happy, but I don't come here to talk about how great everything is, because shit is fucked up. I come here to talk about what's wrong, and how to fix it. This board is in part why I plan on being a teacher, because the schools are overwhelmingly leftist, and if you take back education, then you take back the population.

I'll be happy only when the race war starts and we can start ovening Jews for real dis time

>be happy
>in modern society
No. It's too late now. Nothing can save modern society other than a collapse. It's all over, only darkness now.

can someone update that OP image to remove those shitty green tumblr pants, give him a rocking haircut, and fix the polish creators spelling errors

I'm thinking of killing myself. There's a bridge near me which is as high up as it needs to me. I hate this fucking society so badly. I guess I was just born in the wrong time where there's no need for me to exist.

fixed*

Slippery slope faggot. People on here might not be geniuses, but people who pick up on things live in the future. And when every side, on every direction is unrelenting in its message of "y'know because you're a white male, you really ought to not open your mouth." And make the claim that it is a positive form of discrimination, nor is it racist, you just have to ask back "so what's your angle, really." And when you really, REALLY, push people, and I mean the ones who genuinely believe in 'getting along with all races/creeds/ideologies' wouldn't really mind seeing us beaten and killed in the streets. Like somehow we deserve it? In fact these people are so bitter and spineless, that they've conditioned "kindness" as a means to get everything they want, make life more convenient, and simulataneosly be the oppressed revolutionaries, and the established norm.

These people are low intelligent scum. If you ever asked them to think for themselves, they'd be taken aback. "I DO user!" then link you some NBC or CNN shit. That's the depth of these peoples world, they hide away from the painful truths that could be fixed if we just fucking address the roots of all issues.

Like how you never see whites trying to help black communities. "It's not my place to stand in for their culture." Immediate retreat, and cowardly platitudes. It's right when some people of the left say: "We need to fight ignorance."

It's too bad though they can't open up to other ideas, because they're so spineless they're afraid of offending people. And so they must have a monopoly on everything. It's not a revolution then. It's a containment. It's censorship. It's everything the left can't stand.

And then it's clear that though they hate these things. They all have an intense hatred of white hedgemony. And so they sold off their principles to feed some fucking twisted and repressed part of them.

>a black person
>person
Fuck off.

Don't even think about it. Just think of what you will miss if you do kill yourself. Imagine, the day you jump is the day the uprising starts. You're obviously worth something if you're on here. You're worth 100 Normies as one user put it, and each and every one of us here has a duty to see this out until the end. I know it's tough, but just hold on. Hang in there, mate.

Overcoming the nihilism and decadence taught to us by our parents and grandparents is the principle struggle of our generation.

I won't disagree with you that Sup Forums desperately needs an Upworthy for Fascists type infusion of white pills though. It's one thing to keep people riled up and angry but that doesn't necessarily translate into inspiration, self-improvement or action.

>Estonia
But you're always sad, eesti.

Most here know that society is pretty much done, so they think "what's the point". I'm guilty of it too.

This. The "just be happy" needs to die.

What happened to the blond boy? Who's this ugly mongrel?

> happy af and when I came back only to experience this sad, dirty feel...
>Can you be happy for once in your miserable life's?
Fake it till you make it OP.

get in this tweet thread guys sargoy gave me a platform and I am going to war with these kikes!

twitter.com/Jezuit_Leader/status/894611129120542722

then stay the fuck off it
i'm serious, it's addicting and not healthy for you in the long run. i can't even get out of my house anymore

Fucking image is covered in typos while you try and grand stand about being smarter than everybody else because you adopt a failed ideology from a lunatic dictator in the 1930s. Sage until you learn to speak English, fucking slav.

it's a depressing world

pretending otherwise is just delusion

things will get better, but right now that's just the way they are

B-but i must hate everything

The world isnt a nice place retard. It can be happy but its a world full of hate and evil. We must genocide all degeneracy and filthy sand monkies and cock roaches!