Archived that for you good sir.

>Half of all legal migrants have college degrees

So, Indians and Asians?

But for real.
archive.is/U9D6x

clever girl

Thanks toothpaste bro.

>mexican professionals

>American niggers don't even graduate highschool but Mexicans that cross the desert are smart enough to say they graduated highschool

Really made me think

The economist is such a shill publication. I can't believe I read those international-jewish cock suckers in my blue pill days

Not surprising.

Americans are (in general) dumb.

Kek. No fucking shit sherlock and educated immigrants are the only ones we should let in.

Fucking independent acting like all immigrants are the same, and are superior to the locals

>legal migrants have degrees

well they'd fucking better, what would be the point of importing zero-skill retards?

This is a good reference if I ever wish to travel to America.

>(((The Economist)))
>(((More educated)))
>(((Educated)))
>(((Here's why migrants are better than home grown citizens)))

I just saw some infographic on another thread that they are the most trusted publication in circulation these days.

The (((Economist)))
>there are absolutely no economic downsides of letting in hundreds of thousands of uneducated refugees
>there are absolutely no economic downsides of letting in hundreds of thousands of educated immigrants

We are, back when the Georgia Russian conflict happened I asked my fellow coworker what he thought.

> Russia invaded the US
This is the level of stupidity in this country.

Please anybody with nukes just end us.

nah man just NYC and LA. the rest can be salvaged.

>LEGAL
hmmmmmm

Maybe that's why they want to cut immigration in half? Fucking tards, bring in the smart ones, get rid of the imbeciles.

Yet more than half of legal and illegal immigrants kick their heels up, on welfare.

This is why you're no Norway

isnĀ“t that the point of skill based immigration?

And of those, how many are legit and not Bill shot diploma mills? Not a lot.

The lack of distinction between legal and illegal immigrants in the headline is ((suspicious))