Why would anyone not be a police officer?

Why would anyone not be a police officer?

>Alpha as fuck
>Get to legally manhandle degenerates
>Free souped up car with lights and even a built-in computer
>Pension after 20 years
>A month paid vacation every year
>The best health and life insurance included, for you and your family
>Gas is paid for
>$20 a day meal funding from the taxpayers
>Almost zero manual labor, mostly just driving around acting like you're hot shit
>Get to train to kill with firearms, and be paid for it

I could go on and on.

So, Sup Forums, why are you not applying for your local police department RIGHT NOW?

you make shit pay and everyone hates you

>>A month paid vacation every year
This is an excellent perk in the Land of the Freeā„¢

LMFAO

Because i didnt go to college :(

Because real men join the fucking military to go kill real baddies.

Only beta pussyfaggots enjoy beating on teenagers and old women.
Pussy ass wannabe operators, I literally die of keks when I see these faggots LARPing in shemaghs.

Dangerous, man. I could get shot.

Had the same benefits with the DNR. Never was shot at either.

Cause you have to deal with niggers all day every day
Fuck that.

Wouldn't it feel more fulfilling, protecting your community and being a respectable member of society, rather than dropping out to become a NEET on NEETBux / drug dealer, or (((Joining the military))) to become a pawn of Greater Israel?

>protecting the community
>being a Jewish control arm
Pick only one user.

>but wait theres more!
Cops put their safety over your lives.
Military put their lives over your safety.

Joining the military is like the ultimate selfcuck. You get all the downsides a police officer gets from his jobs with none of the privileges.

This.

Cops are able to fuck their wives, eat at the drive-thru for free, have a sense of superiority and authority, and then drive around town like it's their playground in the morning hours, while the U.S. army is forced (by federal military law) to perform hours of grueling PT whether it be sun or rain, for less pay and less benefits at the same time, while being treated like a piece of trash and feeling worthless and like a cog in the jewish machine.

You tell me which is more preferable.

The military because I'm not a beta faggot who needs to be in my comfy home every night and my dick gets hard as fuck when I deploy and get to unleash my rage on people who arent Americans.

Funny how you literally destroyed the whole "cops are muh toughest peepul on the whole planet" meme they like to purvey to everyone.

By the way, lose that faggot blue stripe flag shit you leeches put on your POVs, its insulting as fuck, the colors are Red White and Blue, not Blue White and Black.

>Shit pay
You don't need a college degree and your pay starts at 40k salary with amazing healthcare/retirement plan in my county

Have you ever heard of the military?

You're in the military because you want to serve.
Cops are cops because they want to rule.

You're too submissive to be a cop.

>protecting your community
>handing out tickets to people on their way to work

Cops are tax men with guns.

They are sheep herders.

because you have to be a cuck

Same here
Plus in my country you're likely to get fucked badly by the judges, since the majority of them are ALWAYS against policemen. At least the carabinieri uniform is nice tho.

Thought about it but around here you have to run 3km in 13 minutes or so... the rest of the bodily requirements i can meet and the psycho and iq tests are childs play but running is like the Batavian death march for me.

Tell this to the FHP

Lol. Sure thing, tough guy. I bet you were one hell of an operator operating operationally while fixing trucks.

So do you always just cherry pick data to support your shitty arguments, or just when talking about cops? Should I point out the obvious that our police do significantly more than simply hand out tickets, or do you already know that?

Police are the ultimate dysgenic force causing all social diseases to boil over into a civil war rather find a natural resolution.

>A month paid vacation every year
>This is considered a luxury in Burgerland
Wew

I wold say go be a fireman instead.....they don't get killed as much....

There are those perks...but lets just say everyone is mad at the cops....the perps because u caught them, the victims because they are victims ....your bosses treat you the way they treated perps on the street.....its truly a mixed bag

>You don't need a college degree
guess again, m8.

t.lazy Eurofag

>Get to
Not get to, have to. Day in, day out, all day, every day.

Good goy, keep slaving for your boss. Gotta deserve those paid vacations.

Stop speeding then you worthless nigger.

You also get to taze all different types of niggers e.g. sand niggers, rice niggers, burrito niggers, classic black niggers and so on!

I can think of a bunch of different reasons.

I smoke weed everyday and hate niggers so there's no way I could deal with them everyday. I'd flim flam zim zam one of the nappy headed chimps my first day on the job. No thanks.

anyone who lives off the money of other people is a fucking drain on society

Suck that authority dick a little harder you worthless little slut.

I really want to become an officer, but as a 30 year old college dropout, I'm not sure where to start.

>hate niggers
Haha, niggers suck. When my inexorable rise to power is complete cops will be paid a bonus for every nig bagged and tagged.

I would fucking love to be a cop in America. Ride my bike into the sunset, beat up niggers and antifas, get some coffe and donuts, seems like a dream

>became a cop
>half of my shift is just boring fucking around and cant even play on my phone or something

fuck

The thought of putting my hand in a junkies pocket and getting pricked by a needle I dont need to pools closed disease

You'll fit right in dumbass, go apply to your local police website

Starting is like $70k in LA

Dealing with spooks/spics on a regular basis is soul-destroying. The reason why LAPD guys retire to whitopias like Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.

fpbp

70k a year is not worth having to frisk crackhead Craig that has crusted shit on the back of his shirt.
Every. Single. Day.

That's not even mentioning the fact that he is probably going to try to stab you.

All the paperwork. And the shit hours

>implying IR flags are red, white, and blue
Nice LARP

On the other hand, after a few years in a tough police force like NYPD you are qualified to work in a rich white suburb where nothing happens. There are a ton of applicants for these cushy jobs, but you should be able to swing it.

Pay half of your income to taxes?

Not enough, we want another 4 billion per year.

At least mafia members would leave you alone if you paid their protection money.

I'd be a cop or sheriff's deputy in a small town, but being a cop in a large city is just asking for trouble.

It has it's downsides: real criminals will shoot you, and smart ones will have armor piercing bullets,
usually you're required to uphold stupid legislature, and I guess if you don't have a pre-existing moral code then you'll be just fine.
also some people are actually smart and have a body cam and know how the law works.
I have respect for policeman for these reasons, at least those who want to do good.

Smart ones wont shoot you but actually have a lawyer.

>Tfw applying for seattle pd
>make $70k when first starting
>not even including overtime
>after 5 years ill be making around $95k a year
> everyone here is too stoned or too pussy to be dangerous

It cant get anymore comfy man.

It's stressful. You have to argue with and arrest scumbags who beat up their wife and may fight you to stay out of jail. You have to respond to robberies and shit.

I am a bit jealous how they can treat the people they give their services to like shit. It's the only job where you can be an absolute dick to your customers and not be punished in any way. "Shut the fuck up. I'm talking. You wanna go to jail?"

Dude, if you said "Shut the fuck up," to a customer in any other job your ass would get fired. If you're a police officer people don't care.

I live in a place populated by transient drunk native americans. The city doesn't do anything about them and they are a huge waste of taxpayer dollars. I would be forced to constantly pull over the white people in my town just because the natives don't have money. I don't want any part of that.

There's always a position open, I have looked at it a few times but decided against it.

They don't make shit and if you shoot a native your career is over even if you were in the right. Natives are like niggers only fatter, less intelligent, and more entitled.

larper

I could be a cop, but I couldn't be a cop in a nigger town

Why can't you play on your phone? I'm on my phone right now.

Fuck, in nicer cities they fucking work out on duty it's so quiet.

Didn't native Americans develop and use more tools than Africans like the tomahawk, bow and arrows, and teepees.

When all africans had was sharp sticks and mud huts?

Gallup

No but I've heard it's terrible there too.

They've digressed as a race. There are some good native people but a majority of them are uneducated and obese alcoholics. It's pretty sad.

>Beat up niggers as soon as they hop off the boat.
>Have slick, a e s t h e t i c black uniforms.
Literally the modern day SS.

Forgot pic

>thinking getting paid to do grueling PT is a downside

>spend 20 years removing shit stained homeless people from Starbucks
>work horrible hours
>get paid like shit
>everyone hates you
>get called to the same dozen addresses over and over
>endless paperwork
>get shot serving a warrant

No thanks

Yeah no thank you

Criminal Justice system if fucked in america
Even cops can get fucked over for media narratives
The only thing we need them for is dealing with minorities, and theyre not allowed to do that the way they should anymore
When RWDS happens, sign me up, otherwise too much red tape to solve real problems

The longer I am in the workforce, the more I realize it's not about how hard of a worker you are as much as how much you can schmooze your employer.
For instance I just started a construction job. I am still technically a laborer. All the foreman like me. I stand around, and bullshit with them doing nothing all the time. The second one of the framers takes a second to light a cig, or take a breather by the water jug the bosses are all over them. Telling them to constantly be moving.

This isn't a new phenomena either. It's been like that at every job I've worked.

Become a firefighter instead. The hours are better and less risk of being killed by Tyrone.

Not allowed to do that while on foot and even that gets boring as shit very fast

in huhungary cops actually patrol and use their sensory organs to hunt down gippos... can't really do that from a car as they spot you more easily and run away

Alpha (Romero) as fuck.

what a creepy thing to say