Unify the Chinese people under a common language

>Unify the Chinese people under a common language
>Thrust China into the 21st century and bring prosperity to the nation
>Eradicate Muslims and confine them to the shitholes of 新疆
>Expel the Jewish banks from the country and bring all financial policy under the control of the Chinese
>Expel the Christian missionaries
>Place emphasis on nuclear family units and patriotism
>Successfully resist American imperialism on multiple occasions
>Watch as my country goes from small farming villages to international financial hubs
>People still say I was bad for China
>People still support the incompetent American puppet hiding on their little island

When did you realize that Maoism is the one true resistance to Judaism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_economic_reform#Economic_performance_since_reform
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin#Calculating_the_number_of_victims
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maoism is the final redpill.

You forgot the part where you killed ~80 million Chinese, and literally destroyed tons of Chinese culture and art in the "Cultural Revolution".

Also, dat pollution.

he is okay, i guess. did he use central planning also?

oh look its the leftypol refugee shilling for failed governments again

sage

Liberals must be purged user.

Maybe if you are a chink.

>one true resistance
isis resists too, among many others, honestly. they just dont do as well because their iq is lower.

but really, its more just like america isnt resisting judaism. but its not because americans are stupid, its because america is full of fucking resources, and the best place for the jews to run the world from. if that was happened to be geographically somewhere else, they would be operating from there instead, and people would still, stupidly, call all those people stupid instead.

i dont know why this is hard to understand. the jew for most of history has been winning, with relatively very small breaks where they werent in control.

>jews
>winning

They got kicked out of almost all countries once in history.

>maoism
>failed
The communist party is still in power and China will be soon richer than america.

Nobody killed them, they just didn't fit into market

mao and hitler are what most people into politics secretly wish they could be

yeah
because after it you die by starvation
kek

Sacrifice is necessary when the end result is a new national identity forged upon resisting the very same imperialism that your nation was subjected to for hundreds of years.

The East is Red. Bless Mao. He destroyed patriarchy in China, which is why my South Korean girlfriend was told to only marry a Chinese man. Megalia!

Source?

the cost was sacrificing millions of innocents

Kuomintang was better, desu senpai.

Shit happens. We need to learn from mistakes.

>mistakes
that's why leftism should be purged
i agree

We kill people like you because people like you never learn from their mistakes.

No the ideology needs to evolve.

It wasnt a mistake. Mao is on record saying “When there is not enough to eat people starve to death. It is better to let half of the people die so that the other half can eat their fill."

Capitalism is a term that came out of the enlightenment era to describe the economic system used by democratic states (markets free of feudalism and monarchy). Your pic is really attacking the "market" part which historically came about around the time humans developed agriculture and for the first time developed a surplus of resources which they did not need to consume in the immediate. This incentivized them to trade their surplus with the surplus of another type of resources with other tribes and communities. The basic voluntary barter system is at its root the first identifiable moment of capitalism.

Market systems are the neutral default way of distributing resources in unplanned decentralized way (people just trading what they don't want for something they do want). To attribute that to the fact that people die from all sorts of phenomenon is intellectually dishonest. People criticize communism for the deaths they caused because there is a direct provable connection between the retarded policies they forced societies to operate under, and the resulting calamities and deaths.

Today's China is nowhere near the shithole it used to be, and it's entirely thanks to capitalism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_economic_reform#Economic_performance_since_reform

it's stone age backwards
better leave it behind altogether

>Chinese culture
I'll never understand why pol defends it so much when it was the main reason china stopped advancing since the 1500s
>inb4 taiwan is true chinese culture
Teleport a taiwan person to the 1800s and instantly be crucified

If they didn't kill those 80 million liberals back then, China would be Africa tier today.

If you want your ideology to evolve why do you hold mass-murderers of past regimes as paragons of your movement?

And then you go into centraly planed competetive market. Its wierd but quite sucesfull.

Also props for death sentence for bribes.

Political power grows from the barrel of a gun. Communist have exterminated many people you and will continue to do so.

>killed 100 million of his own people
>ordered to kill all rich
>was rich himself
>told farmers to make steel
>told non-farmers to farm
>made everyone starve
>blamed it on crows
>ordered to kill all crows
>lived in luxury while everyone else starved

Truly a great leader

You're in pol, proud liberal
Every movement here advocates for mass murder

fuck off chinkfag, South Korean women don't like ugly chinese ape subhumans
stop LARPing

The holocaust never happened

>the gommies killed 80 million liberals

user i...

>100 million dead every 5.5 years
>Acting like natural causes count

"100 million" stopped reading there. why are you guys always so fucking insane with these numbers?

I can tell you the Chinese are overwhelmingly conservative today. Except Taiwan.

Agreed, but kikes still need to be gassed

Neither did holodomor. Stalin killed less people than hitler in recent studies.

It stopped advancing because the Qing were fucking retarded son

>Sees a bird eat a grain
>Orders all of the Chinese people to kill birds
>Chinese people kill birds
>Bug population starts to grow massively
>Bugs eat all of the grains
>Tens of millions of Chinese starve to death
Wow what a retard

All those deaths are easily preventable.

Ok fair

Imagine that, the US backed puppet state is the only one falling victim to the whims of degeneracy.

Can someone give me a /quick rundown/ as to why taiwan seems to be the masterrace of china? All of the IQ charts and everything I have seen indicates it to be so.

Aside from this liberal poliitcal shit of course

i'd like to move to china

indeed they killed off chinese culture and art, it's been kindof reset, it's a totally different thing today, and it's the new thing that's very strong.
if it wasn't for the hate of foreigners it'd be a dream place to live, small wages have you live like a king, great food great weather great girls.

>insane with those numbers
Says the commie who thinks that Nazis killed 6 bazillion jews

Mfw out of all the ideologies out there people are falling for Maoism

And Qing wasn't chinese culture?
I mean it's perfect if you want mega-tibet or bhutan, but clearly a lot of chinese in the 40s disagreed
Also, they're running on
>WE WUZ SUPERPOWAH AND SHIET
For quite some time already

Taiwan is a small highly urbanized place. China is massive and contains lots of rural communities where education isn't easy to obtain. Ask yourself why the IQ of Massachusetts is higher than the IQ of the USA as a whole.

>>Thrust China into the 21st century

Mao was an ruthless tyrant that caused China to stagnate for decades under communism. Butchering 30+ million of his own people didn't help either.

They are just now starting to catch up with the rest of the world.

>And Qing wasn't chinese culture?
They assimilated into Chinese culture because that was the only way they could avoided premature collapse of a dynasty. They literally stopped advancing because bureaucracy took over and they went full isolation, and lagged in a much needed competition against the West. That's why they got absolutely raped by Brits with gunboats.

Read Chinese history my nigga

>Hate of foreigners

I lived there for a year user. The hate of foreigners meme is a myth that exists from boomers who lived there in the 80s. Unless you're a Nip bastard or your country attacks China, the Chinese will love you. I lost count of how many meals and coffees I had bought for me. Cab drivers are super friendly, and everywhere you go people want to talk to you, ask you about who you are, what you like.

I felt much safer in China than I ever have in America.

>>Unify the Chinese people under a common language by killing everyone not speaking the right language
>>Thrust China into the mid 20th century and bring the largest starvations know to man to the nation
>>Eradicate Muslims, all 3 of them and confine them to the shitholes of 新疆
>>Expel the Jewish banks, all two of them from the country and bring all financial policy under the control of the Chinese Aristocra... local leaders of the people.
>>Expel the Christian missionaries, all 5 of them
>>Place emphasis on broken family units and patriotism-or-we-kill-you
>>Successfully resist American imperialism by invading two countries himself
>>Watch as my country goes from small farming villages to small farming village with a workshop
>>People still say I was bad for China
>>People still support the American capitalism that propeled China to the 21th century and built almost everything you can now see

All the rich people fled to Taiwan, the rich tends to be smarter than prettier.

The only problem is that all the rich in Taiwan fled to the US and other countries, leaving only the Millennials in Taiwan

China is shit, you guys are literal Jews and fuck over South Korea with your fucking cancer pollutants from your shitty factories

Reminder the Chinese purged the liberal filth from their academics. And today China is doing cutting edge research like zero point energy instead of feminine studies.

the cultural revolution started (surpressing of chinese culture) and when it did, a small group grabbed a bunch of chinese culture and hopped over to taiwan. They are less surpressed.

You think that accounts for the IQ difference?

hmm it's possible. I would need the history of Taiwan. Has it always been a center of commerce? If so, one could assume that over centuries smarter merchant-types would move around there

also yea, if it's a costly city, then you have to be wealthy to live there. Nothing to do with education

BRUH ITS GUN´ KEEP ACCELERATING INDIFENETLY SHIEEET

>Belgian education

Pre-Mao China was overrun with Jews and Christian missionaries who had more power than the actual incompetent government (inb4 B-b-but Chang Kai-senpai! Ever wonder why it was him and not Mao ending up on the island?). There was no national unity, just a bunch of provinces that happened to have some shared bureaucratic functions.

Mao saved China from itself.

Why did all the rich people fled to Taiwan?

Keep sucking on that 1inch chink micropenis you gayfag commie

christian or catholic? this is important

Source?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin#Calculating_the_number_of_victims

Even historians put the death count somewhere between 4 - 10 million, discluding the famines.

>be america
>spread democracy
>get co-opted by feminazis and sjws
>cuck yourself

You mean traditionalists and people on the right.

because communism makes you a poorfag

>It's China's fault Korea is so polluted!
Reminder Moon Cuck-in just abolished nuclear energy because it was scary.

Taiwan got propped up through its early history (and even today) by American money. Rich population concentrated in major coastal cities tend to be better educated than inland farmers.

i understand but do you speak chinese? they are friendly on face but shoot venom behind your back. they think we're all fat sponge pigs looking to steal their woman (quite accurate)

you don't know the first thing about china le 56%

Stop blaming it on Moon Jae In, USA does not use nuclear energy and is safe today

Just because we don't use nuclear energy does not mean you can continue to pollute our and fuck us over you communist Jewfag

>murder 10s of millions of own people
>Great Leap Forward - kill all the birds 'cuz Mao thought they were eating seeds = insect plague, backyard furnaces make worthless pot metal = no productive farming = famine
>Red Guards burn 3000 years of Chinese history to the ground in an orgy of self hatred, thankfully the Nationalists saved the Palace Museum when they moved it to Taiwan
>Bastardize Chinese script with simplified Pinyin, a literal retard script dumbed down for ignorant peasant Commies, while Taiwan retains the noble full Hanzi characters.

Hence, Taiwan Nationalists should be the legit government for ALL of China.

Ohhh. I guess it's also in a pretty good area.

I always wondered why some place like Sicily or Sardinia or Corsica isn't full of really smart & cutthroat mediterranean-jew like people. As in, everyone around the mediterranean would use Sicily as an outpost, so why isn't it full of the people who were best at capitalizing on said outpost? It must have been later filled with nigs

I'm going to use the concept of an island outpost nation as well. Watch in the news for when Nova Scotia becomes an independent nation. It will coincide with a religion as well. When you guys see that, remember me. It was I, user, who created this new nation

Amazing argument

Savage chinks who aren't cultured fuck up Jeju Airport in South Korea

>No proofs.
Nice argument, macaco.

How so? Who is responsible for their success? They have seen themselves the US is controlled by Jews

对,我可以会说中文。

Chinese are actually much more upfront than many western cultures. When I got to China the first thing they did is tell me I should lose some weight. No "Body acceptance" bullshit over there.

Protestant Christian Missionaries.

Korea does not have enough clean energy to fall back on if they ban nuclear, they're not even close. Korea wants to be this manufacturing and transportation hub of East Asia, but then blame everyone else for pollution, it doesn't work that way.

Does this look like Africa to you, you fucking imbecile?

Yeah blame the Chinese for your trash problem too. Meanwhile Seoul Metro is now eliminating all trash cans from the system because it isn't a pain in the ass enough already

shut the fuck up Zhang
Chink politicians are total Jews who fuck over other countries for that sweet sweet ShekelYuen

keep guessing cuck

>Protestant Christian Missionaries.
too bad, now they are getting subverted by the (((Catholic))) church

>Taiwan Nationalists

no such thing

if the old rulers fuck up the country and keep it in the middle ages, it takes drastic measures to move forward. Not trying to downplay the bad effects, but this is what happened many times in history

You chinks are literally animals that doesnt know how to use a trash can
like indians who cant use a toilet

You guys are poo tier

>Taipei
>China

>Waaaah why don't you play by my international laws!
The UN and IL as a whole are stupid concepts that will only ever be propped up by European nations trying to pat themselves on the back. In reality the strongest nations survive.

is nantucket still full of quakers like in moby dick?

Read the fucking link, you shitwit.

>China's economic growth since the reform has been very rapid, exceeding the East Asian Tigers. Economists estimate China's GDP growth from 1978 to 2013 at between 9.5% to around 11.5% a year. Since the beginning of Deng Xiaoping's reforms, China's GDP has risen tenfold.[29] The increase in total factor productivity (TFP) was the most important factor, with productivity accounting for 40.1% of the GDP increase, compared with a decline of 13.2% for the period 1957 to 1978—the height of Maoist policies. For the period 1978–2005, Chinese GDP per capita increased from 2.7% to 15.7% of U.S. GDP per capita, and from 53.7% to 188.5% of Indian GDP per capita. Per capita incomes grew at 6.6% a year.[30] Average wages rose sixfold between 1978 and 2005,[31] while absolute poverty declined from 41% of the population to 5% from 1978 to 2001.[32] Some scholars believed that China's economic growth has been understated, due to large sectors of the economy not being counted.[33]

Deng enacted market reform which opened China up to the West, and did away with a majority of Mao's retarded commie policies.

>zero self-awareness

Koreans are plastic monsters that think the way to be beautiful is to hide all the trash from your society. Can't be called ugly if you just fucking hide yourself until you can afford another surgery right?

Build some fucking trashcans in Seoul, Kim