Chocolate dothead fakes being a nigger to get into kwallege

Explain yourselves, pajeets!

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/student-fakes-being-black-to-get-into-college/vp-AApsRE5

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/student-fakes-being-black-to-get-into-college/vp-AApsRE5
msn.com/en-us/news/crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I demand answers, right fucking now!!

UHMM Did they just assume his race?

This should be encouraged. No race allowed.

what they should have done from the beginning was to make a quota of black students, but still require them to meet the same admission standards as everyone else. they get their pet niggers, but they have to be the cream of the crop niggers.

>what is blackface?

Blame the faulty virtue-signalling system that allowed it to happen, not the dude doing what he can by exploiting said system to get ahead.

That's smart tho. Plus he looks like a ethnic black so he was able to pull it off. As a matter of fact everyone should identify as a black to get into workforce and colleges since race is a social construct and the only thing that matters is what you identify as.

Great insight, poo.

This.

If this story is real (msn lol) then it could be the beginning of their own shit backfiring on them.
Will anyone other than laughable fringe media report on this? I would have thought it would be a HUGE deal but obviously (((they))) will slide it hard.

I really hope and want this to be real.

This is due to blacks having far lower entry requirements and quotas for guaranteed entrance.

If you're black you can be borderline retarded and stuff get in. To get into Harvard as a black you just have to ask if you can go in.

That's Mindy kalings brother

>That's Mindy kalings brother

haha, that's funny ... oh shit, it is

Shhiieeeettttt

>jewish white man

>msn.com/en-us/news/crime/student-fakes-being-black-to-get-into-college/vp-AApsRE5
>>msn.com/en-us/news/crime/
>crime

Man even the fake ones

>crime
lol

cucked and wouldn't work

This happens when "color" people get extra credit/scores.

Muh "equality" at work.

That fucking jew working for "wyborcza" (left, commie, german founded trash newspaper) blacked himself. And then went to parade of nationalist on independence day. Suprisingly no one even noticed him and he was furious about that.

I guess he'd rather be a nigger than be a poo in loo. What is this timeline?

niggers dont deserve extra credit.

Best post

>Dubtrips
Wew

It was probably the smell that gave him away

They both smell you fucking leaf.

Hell i would do the same thing if i could.

Asian's are discriminated even more than whites in university acceptance.

>change your race
>get into university
The people behind this type of policy call themselves anti-racist too