The horror won't end Sup Forums

The horror won't end Sup Forums

We must remove California from the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136285055/
youtube.com/watch?v=HGRbnXv4dUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

apocalypse soon

Anyone who's not concerned by LGBTAasdfgkslajan catering to kids without realizing they're brainwashing them to normalize their degeneracy and mentality should be fucking hanged. I wanna get off this ride, fml

>TFW you remember a time when San Francisco was populated with blue collar white outdoorsmen who loved America
I want to go back

I feel bad for upper California that the rest of California exists.

S a m e

I'm from California and I approve this message. This state is beyond saving. Turn it to glass.

That seems strange to me. You sure you didn't just imagine such a scenario?

They're coming for our children.

jesus christ

OMFG

The horror wont end until we do something.

No child wants this. The parents are the start of this.

and here i thought i wasnt going to work out today

>when susanville and alturas make it onto a map
feels good

>all that happy you go girl titles during obamas term
>liev shneider getting what the fuck is this faggot doing title while on trumps term
clockwork

If this post ends in repeating numbers, California will fall into the sea this year.

>We must remove Jews from the world.

>10 years ago
>Just want to play videogames
>Parents make you go to church and play football

>Now
>Just want to play videogames
>Parents make you dress in girls clothes and go to gay prides

You have 10 seconds to explain to me how being "gender fluid" is NOT a social construct.

It's the Jews.

If you need any more evidence of Liev Schreiber's abuse, check this thread out

hollywood is gayer than freddy mercury

There's a reason countries kick out Jews

>complete breakdown of women's roles as mother and wife
>abortion
>interracial marriage
>homosexuality
>transsexuality
boy it's a good thing the slippery slope is just a fallacy otherwise canada would have legalized bestiality by now and we'd have leftwing sites trying to normalize pedophilia

Fix this shit America

why don't Sup Forumsacks start forming armed militias to enforce a white Christian environment?

its a fucking phase let them wear a fucking dress and play with barbies or some other stupid shit, they grow out of it

So where were this "trans" childern 15 years ago? What about 30 years? You expect me to believe this sudden boom of trans children is normal?

degeneracy is not a thing

nobody ill ever have children with you lmao

>tfw have 10 month old daughter
>tfw live in california
help before i snap and crash this shit

The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.

A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking. When an otherwise healthy biological boy believes he is a girl, or an otherwise healthy biological girl believes she is a boy, an objective psychological problem exists that lies in the mind not the body, and it should be treated as such. These children suffer from gender dysphoria. Gender dysphoria (GD), formerly listed as Gender Identity Disorder (GID), is a recognized mental disorder in the most recent edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the American Psychiatric Association (DSM-V). The psychodynamic and social learning theories of GD/GID have never been disproved.

>Charlize Theron's son is a blonde braided ballerina
No, he's a nigger.

no problem with interracial marriage

I must escape this terrible place before it's too late. There's no hope for me here, pray for me brothers.

>when you use your children as biological fashion accessories

This was in Canada

This is illuminati/masons/zionists shit.

Everything has to be upside down.

Synagoge of Satan. Sodoma & Gomorra 2.0

You don't think we are fucking trying!

Here's all those pictures archived. Spread the link around. Lets see liberals try to defend them :

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136285055/

james woods is so lit

Look on the bright side... 90% of these kids won't reproduce, either by choice or sterilization.

It is a tragedy that so many innocent children will be sacrificed on the alter of liberalism, but at least we can take comfort in the fact that their sacrifice will ensure the generations which follow will be spared the same fate.

Oh, I stand corrected.

Neil Patrick Harris attacked woods because of that tweet. Fags stick up for other mentally ill people I guess.

They look really scary.

you dont have to worry about this shit anymore.
if you read the titles you realize the media stops praising celebs dressing their kids as girls after trump won

Look at the deadpan, the fuck you're doing-ish title on liev schneider and no mention of toby mcguire's son dressing as a girl. Those 2 are the only news that happened after march 2017 in the collage.

Old. The faggots didn't start showing up until late 70's - early 80's.

ROLES are socially constructed; GENDER is not

why won't north korea nuke cali?

holy fuck

Califags, are you ready to overthrow this liberal government yet? Cause this shit is getting out of hand, we can't have our children brainwashed by these commie gov officials

NorCalfag here. I fucking hate SF and the Bay Area. If the faggots, niggers, and spics could all just die, the state would suck so bad. We need to fix the housing market out here too.

Poor kids

F

wtf how are the parents not charged for child abuse giving a kid hormone therapy the kids don't even know what a dick or pussy is fucking sick

what county senpai

Kim can't nuke SoCal soon enough.

Who let this happen?

Interracial marriage is non christian marriage. Therefore part of the "slope"
If you actually care about marriage, you should not allow any other than christians to do it and only then ones who have not been married previously, including if the spouse has died.

America needs a Stalin to purge this filth

pedophilia is next. soon they'll be saying "kids today need the affection."

are these kids forced-raised like that? someone should call child services

Not all of California is gay.

marriage is not a christian concept genius. its been in almost every culture in every place on earth. the bible doesnt even say anything against interracial

I'm from california. Make me king and I promise I will kill half of you.

>jaden smith
>gender fluidity
>he got cucked
lmao

Fuck off CIA nigger.

>mfw live in the Bay Area
>Not a single place is safe from something wrong

925 here

>Meth in the outskirts with whites who want to act black
>Concord and Walnut Creek area is full of faggots who try to imitate Instagram or are ugly beaners
>Oakland, Berkeley, and San Francisco are overrun with Antifa crusties at all the good bars
>Other areas are full of SJW techies and anime/comic con SJW sluts with bullshit sexualities. (Think of Life Invader from GTA 5 or Seattle)
>Niggers between the cracks
>Token flaming gay Filipino or Arab that works at every H&M known to man and does lines of coke on Fridays.
>Neckbeard commies into cuckoldry that show their faces once a month
>Jews with the "I'm with her" bumper stickers when driving through Lafayette
>Trannies, faggots, and weirdos with made-up sexualities in downtown SF trying to be goth.
>Pajeets with H1B visas that abuse the system
>Chinks involved with the mob
>Boomers that just don't fucking care.

At least I inherited a fortune.

Exactly.
You can convince children of anything. This is sickening and the people responsible literally deserve death.

science says niggers are subhumans tho

>the half that gets killed is the degenerates, niggers and spics
or
>the half that gets killed includes myself
win/win either way. sign me up

>tfw cps will take your kid after you deny them their hormone treatment

>Synagoge of Satan. Sodoma & Gomorra 2.0
for the uninitiated:
youtube.com/watch?v=HGRbnXv4dUk

*laughs in german*

it wont end until you literally start killing these people

not trans, but their enablers

do these parents not understand how badly they are ruining their children's lives? Do they not recall how assholish kids are when growing up?!?

both the parents and the liberals are to blame
fuck them all for child abuse

san joaquin here

>You expect me to believe this sudden boom of trans children is normal?
No it's not. They're trying to increase the legitimacy of their movement for 'trans rights' by creating more trans people who will demand them. Literally recruiting troops for their cause.

>not doing 200 curls every 2 hours
user I...

Are there any of these celebrity fuckers with daughters who think they're boys?

I salute you user, do not fret soon the true californians will rise and push out the liberals

You want to know the interesting part about all of this, Sup Forums?

If you're in California, especially in the Bay Area, and watch the news, ever other week there's a case of a teacher touching an elementary school student or some drug-addled couple keeping a kidnapped girl in a basement. You don't hear about his as much in other states.

what county?

That kid has definitely sucked cock before. That technique speaks of training and experience.

Didn't know that Woods is so based.

well, we did say we wanted transgenders in camps.

at least this gets them all in one place should someone want to try and beat Omar Mateens high score

It's fucking pedo child abuse to impose sexuality on children. These freaks never seemed to have a problem developing their mental illness. Don't fucking normalize it. I seriously hate Jews. It's not just something I throw around because it's hip now. Not accusing anyone but I'm sure there's fuckboys talking about hate for the Jews.

If you dress your son up as a sexy bimbo you are probably fucking your son.

Lol

homeschool your children, friendo.

dude, san joaquin... you?

link me to a study that isnt from the 1930s, isnt bias, and hasnt been debunked

California here.

Will go full /sg/ and call in air strikes for Sup Forums.

Witness me lads.