Beware (((/General/))) Threads

Meant to cluster you into specific groups and divert you from collective investigations on other (((topics of interest.))) There's a reason more and more of these are cropping up, and that they have dedicated OPs who can keep them alive round the clock: They're fucking paid to do it. Avoid /General/ threads like the plague.

BRB, starting /beware general threads general/

But did you think about topics of interest general /toig/?

>le "Sup Forums are investigators" meme
Reminder that Sup Forums is responsible for this shitshow.

Yes, obviously, and the faggots sit in discord planning ways to turn Syria General against Trump General.
If you participate in these threads you're a retard. I'm a fairly newfag and even I can see this shit.

If you have that image saved it means we can safely disregard all opinions by this ID

>Syria General
Why is that even a thing? It seems pointless. Trump is at least relevant.

So they can be pit against each other.

it exists because there's an ongoing conflict there
the territory changes and battles are fun to watch for them
they also had the little bit of them being able to call in airstrikes when they autism hard enough, so that keeps them on the edge of their seat

Quality leafpost.

Bumping to sidle around a few (((/General/))) threads.

Why don't filters catch /generals/ or am I doing it wrong?

This and also what happened to legacy captcha? It worked great forever, then kind of went sporadic, now it appears to be gone.

That picture is called baby rape google it.

Dunno. All I know is that if anyone here thinks kikes have abandoned the idea of subverting Sup Forums since November 8'th, they're breddy fugging naive.

brit/pol/ is an exception i love it, it's probably the only place i go on Sup Forums for bants now.

Did he died?

Most of The time yes. Very rarely can a general exist imo. Generals in general go against chan culture but they can be used to contain discussion where like 26 threads would spam and slide. But I've seen so many random generals being made that are obviously there to slide. People need to just make a a fucking thread, making a general is lebbit shit. Again, very rarely do I think they actually are okay. Mentioned above are /ptg/ and /sg/ since they both keep their discussions contained and there actually is an ongoing talk in both. Wish there wasn't some imaginary feud though, just stick to the one you care about, or both but keep the discussions in their general. But yeah random generals don't belong on an image board like this.

>trump general
>pagan general
Those two need to go

Filter their little code thing. /ptg/ or /sg/ for instance. They always put that code in their OPs, the filters should catch them. I don't filter really so I could be wrong.

That seems to be working, I didn't have them all marked that way. Filter /???/ and it works. Filter ????????? General it seems not to

I hate this culture of "general"-izing topics anons randomly decide to get into and investigate.

It segregates normal anons into specific threads where the natural flow of discussion has now been turned into this robotic "just post for the sake of posting" spamming. It then makes any normal user who was just researching shit for the lulz not care about the topic anymore because all the threads about it are now full of bot-like posters spamming away.

I dunno man, sometimes they might have a typo in their title or something. You might need special characters to make it work. I don't really filter like I said. The space can make it all wonky where it'll try to do things you don't expect.

Well here is one more bump just hoping it knocks a general or two down a peg.

I'm off to a eminent domain meeting. I hope like hell I'm getting bought out. I already barely work, this would/could mean full retirement before 40!!! I promise not to start a /RRE/Retired Real early General if it happens.

The elephant ended up trampling the crocodile to death.

Agreed. It's not uncommon to see shills and /leftypol/ hacks leverage common instances here as a springboard for subversion.

I avoid generals at all boards I lurk on, they are cancer that makes a board boring. Especially on the slow boards.