Hello Sup Forums I have an issue

Hello Sup Forums I have an issue
>Be a regular white guy with average looks
>No girl wanted to date me ever since highschool
>Finally get to meet a nice girl in college, but she is Asian
>Me and her have a great time while we date
>A white girl later gets interested in me
>To honor my Sup Forums brethren I had to break up with my Asian gf
>white gf ends up being a spoiled count, we fight a lot and nothing is good with her

So Sup Forums did I do the right decision to dump my Asian gf in order to keep the white race going?

yes

>college
>"do the right decision"

I think you are too stupid to make babby :(

Yeah but it sounds like your white gf right now is a total cunt so you should probably find a different white gf that isn't a total cunt.

>look for white girls in college
>doesn't want a feminist cunt

get your degree, get a job, find a young white girl, make it absolutely clear who is in charge, marry, make babies, provide for your family, she stays at home

good, stay away from chink pussy

Personally I find nothing wrong with whites and whitened-up Asians being together, as long as they aren't a deranged form of chink. "Proper Asians also tend to be more traditional.

Make her 3 babies and go impregnate another one.

>So Sup Forums did I do the right decision to dump my Asian gf in order to keep the white race going?
Considering you haven't actually done anything to keep the white race going, no.

Yes.

>So Sup Forums did I do the right decision to dump my Asian gf in order to keep the white race going?

Not your personal life coach.

Also, you are a faggot

dont tell me this is you and your asian cutie
she is very cutie
you fucked up

Dating outside your race is bound to end up badly.

Yes you made the right decision.

Women are naturally more attracted to taken men so just make this clear and a better one will come along.

Might as well play them at their own hypergamous game.

Yes you did the right thing. Our war isn't as simple as storming the beeches of Normandy. It requires a lifetime of misery just to have white children. It's time to be strong

You don't look white so have fun with your Asian gf.

Yep you did OP

White women are put on the pedestal by society, and are too concerned with their looks- leading to deficiencies in other character traits...

There are some good ones but most are either dumb or lack integrity.

if you are taking serious life advice from Sup Forums instead of seriously considering these things on your own, you're beyond fucked

Fuck Sup Forums

The white race is totally self entitled. We let the Jews steam roll over us. Our seed means nothing, I am going to have an asian/middle eastern qt 3.14

t. anglo saxon

>When you're such a loser you're not even a full on race-traitor, so you become a wannabe race-traitor.
You'll be one of the many to be hanged from Tower Bridge next to Caliph Sadiq Khan

This. Its not easy trying to save yourself and others. Its a struggle that will be here for life.

>marry white girl and have kids
>have asian mistress that reminds you of the girl you really wanted

Dude, if that's you you're above average attractiveness. Take a chill pill.

Nothing of value is easily attained.
Try to build the relationship and more importantly yourself. If you change then so shall she; for the better.

>to seek the approval of a bunch of LARPing spergs, I broke up with a woman I was in a good relationship with so I can enter a shitty relationship becuz muh aerial mustard face

If this were true, you broke one of the cardinal rules of 4chinz by taking autism seriously; and you dun goof'd. However, this did not actually transpire, because you are OP, and you like men.