Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVFr-yzMDiU
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6COxHpJsE
liveleak.com/view?i=8f7_1406241990
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh yeah i remember now

>Two betas looking scared in the back
lmao weak ass

Why are white people so weak and pathetic? i almost feel sorry for them...

>Never forget
of course not
youtube.com/watch?v=YVFr-yzMDiU

Most of those thugs were beating up small defenseless people and kicking people who were down on the floor and not fighting back.
The attackers were all cowards and deserve to be treated as such.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6COxHpJsE

Tiocfaidh ár lá!

Dunno but wh*Tes are genetically inferior

felony assault with a deadly weapon, using brass knuckles (also a felony) and disorderly conductfight after he allegedly punched a man in the face repeatedly with brass knuckles.

Fucking steel knuckles? Niggers gang up, they attack with weapons, they cry racism Remember white guys, You see a nigger chimp out, you tackle them down and beat them with all that rage you have pent up. Right in the throat or the jaw. Be smarter then them. Its is NOT hard. Break a fucking arm. Choke them out. We fucking made them all bend down to threat of a whip, and we can threaten them with a proper beating.

I've never properly understood this picture. Is this guy literally having his clothes stolen?

niggers never fight fair, it will ultimately lead to their downfall.

Never forget what? That niggers always go after the weak instead of someone that could kick their fucking teeth in?

This so much. They're on a par with pakis, can't go toe to toe one on one with someone their own size

kindly reminder that there is no such thing as a 'fair' fight. either you are adequately prepared to defeat your opponent or you are not.

Uma delicia.

I've been loosely following this story.

The nigger is Kane Millsaps, he lost an appeal to insanity this year and will face trial as an adult this November with a potential sentence of 30 years, 20 for the felony assault, and an extra 10 for an enhancement sentence being sought by the prosecution.

His trial begins November 1st, will likely get at least 10 years behind bars as he's a repeat offender. Just remember the white kid has already recovered from his injuries while the nigger's life has been effectively ended since the day he was arrested. The nigger's future is one of utter torment.

Also Millsaps was 17 when he assaulted the kid, who was then only 12 years old. A 17 year old nigger literally brass knuckled a 12 year old for "talking shit", according to his testimony. The nigger is done for.

Thanks for the summary.

He was arrested and charged with assault and battery for this I believe.

One utter and deserved torment.

Good for us, scum like him should stay away from society.

ooh wow... an user gave a nice summery without being a nigger.

Good guy user/10

HAHA

Here's one that's guarenteed to lift your spirits:
liveleak.com/view?i=8f7_1406241990
Enjoy m8s