Where does Sup Forums believe the next superpower/dominant culture will arise if the U...

Where does Sup Forums believe the next superpower/dominant culture will arise if the U.S/west ends up collapsing on itself?

In the rice fields

Greater Israel

I N D I A
N
D
I
A

Australia, cunt! All wypepo move here and we can get our demographics back on track

Nah empires usually last around 250 years before they collapse. Assuming USA became an empire, or at least a global power around the 1880s they have another 110 years before things get bad

Anyone else think of Arghoslent - Incorrigible Bigotry when they see that painting?

Poland/Hungary.

Mexico

Chinks

isis

Israel would collapse without USA proping it up and spending 10% of it's annual budget on Israel with free weaponry and so on.

Eurasian Empire

the white ethnostate

China/India

Collapse will take down China and India as well.

There will be no single superpower in the foreseeable future but regional hegemony (India, China, USA, Europe with Germany/France leading).

Except in terms of culture. The West is enviable in that.

I used to think this too, but the last 50 years of American (and world) history have intensely sped up. With news and ideas spreading around at light speed will either bring America down or hopefully stop the downfall all together.

My nigga.

East Asians because their unique faction trait is +100% public order. They'll build stability in the chaos.

India tbqh familia
>inb4 poo in the loo

china or the EU. if the US just collapses then china will take over the trade routes in the pacific and become the hegemon. however, if china and the u.s. beat the shit out of each other and end up mutually destroying each other then it'll be the EU.
the US is the driving force behind the migrant crisis, and if we collapse then germany won't fear being labeled ebil nazis. they will do an about face on the migrants, consolidate power in the EU, and dominate the world.