You have 15 seconds to explain to me while you're wasting your life on Sup Forums instead of Making America Great Again

>You have 15 seconds to explain to me while you're wasting your life on Sup Forums instead of Making America Great Again.

>while
America is beyond saving

Thread

When will Nazis learn to spell?

If California left the Union today, the United States would be 73% white

because america is a lost cause. i didn't vote for trump because i thought he would make the country great again. i voted for him to put a baffon into the roll of president to push this country past the point of no return sooner rather then later. anyone who thinks country will ever recover and be great again is a fool.

I was procrastinating, thanks Trump

He's not wrong. It won't even surprise me if Trump did a 360 and became Obama 2.0.

Well.. Lets just say I have other things to worry about.

I'm doing both.

just woke up, trouble sleeping.

gonna go make a spade drill insert holder or something.

Same thing Trump does I was Golfing.

yeah, you're right Trump, you caught me

Revenge

I'm going to take my white self out onto the street and make America great again right now, if you know what I mean.

I got home from work and I wanna take a nap. Browsing 4chink helps me do that

one man one voice, I will let louder men lead. I will sit back and enjoy life before we all die in whatever shitstorm is brewing...

do you have a source you nigger

Because I'm at work getting paid to do as little as possible, what's more American than that?

Nigger I shitpost at work

Only reason your company can function is because I sell them insurance

And you would all starve to death lmao

Don't abandon Your base or we will destroy you.

Because some of the most difficult work to be done to make America great again requires healing and integration. This platform breeds the opposite, but also serves as a powerful ripple effect tool for change of old systems and paradigms that no longer serve our people or those who share this Earth.

Nigger nigger nigger

California would starve

I live in California and I'd rather live in my parents house like a pathetic mooch than work or go to school with black people and spics. My parents should have known better than to come here anyway.

i'm very tired.

I don't know, guess I'd just rather focus on my own country.

this country's beyond saving dude. i just want to live on a farm and watch the world burn

im in real estate working on about 4MM worth of deals rn but still feel like im slacking but idk what else i want to do.

I'm at work, marketing Broadcast equipment that FoxNews and CNN use (Also MSNBC, PBS, ESPN, etc)
I'm doing my part faggot

I'm an Australian and I despise Americans.

Implying this isn't where we do just that with cutting edge meme production and btfoing liberal ideology