We need to appropriate Rick and morty the way we did with pepe

As above, lets make some dank memes and praise kek u guiz

FPBP

Bump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ROm4wZBpbro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off reddit and Sup Forums retards

Dont speak to me like that its rude DOWNVOTE.

But imagine how great it would be to destroy so many libs favorite thing, their self depricating nihilistic and sarcastic humor will be ruined forever if we did it

>Lets steal the shit they fling around their cages all day! Thatll be hillarious!

Have them portal to a world where the Nazis won and there are no Jews. Dress them up in SS clothing, nothing worse than fucking with their sacred cartoons. Lot of Good White characters and stupid "bugs" to slam on.

plebbit

youtube.com/watch?v=ROm4wZBpbro

No we don't

rich and morty is already fucking conservative to begin with you fucking dumbfuck redditor

its fucking pretentious and fucking annoying it doesnt have meme value

I still have no idea what this is besides some Comedy Central cartoon or something. It needs to fuck off though. Stop posting it.

OP do you really want to be like /s4s/? that place is probably the only board that's a bigger shithole than this one, and they do it ironically.

we didn't appropriate Pepe you mong, he was ours to begin with

If you still watch Adult Swim, you need to get off Sup Forums.

seems pretty gay
t. faggot

This is how leftists view memes. It doesn't work. Memes rise orgnically as they are shared because of their merit. Artificially produced memes always fail. If you really wanted to do this, you would have made a spicy meme and just dropped it into a random thread so that other anons could have saved it and shared it.

DO it

Rick is already basically an ancap. Also, they are making him the bad guy now.
Dan Harmon is a Tim Heidegger tier progtard and needs to be fucked with a little.

this actually sounds pretty fun. any artfags want to draw up some conservative rick and morty art?

Skeptical Morty

Niggers can't be trusted Morty. Gotta rip that band-aid off now, you'll thank me later.

No, otherwise reddit will just take them, copy them and ruin them.
I really dislike this show, but it will definitely be just another Big Bang Theory, overstaying its welcome until the majority realise it's shit and that its audience are delusional teens that think it makes them clever

I didn't know archer and the faggot from bobs burgers are the same actor

Sup Forums hated it before season 3, but now reddit hates it because they replaced the entire writing staff with women and the episodes are talky feely feelings bullshit

Archer isn't smart though, he's the dumbest fucker on the show

Why does Sup Forums dislike rick and morty? I like it because it's humorous, kinda dark and has good entertainment value. It's not political so I don't get why you guys would care.

>Big Bang theory
>muh it's hip to be a geek now
>the creation of girl in big glasses acting like nerdy cunts
Just delete this comment, it hurts my soul

Because of its fanbase, mostly. And it does propagate a nihilistic lawlsorandom pseudo-intellectualism.

R&M is a literally who show and no one gives a shit

sage

Nobody cared who Pepe was until Sup Forums put on the mask.

I thought you had to be over 18 years old to visit this website?
You're obviously underage, and probably slightly autistic to boot.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

all four of those are absolute dog shit

Keep telling yourself that, retard.

Also, stealing for copypasta

Bojack is so blackpilled it hurts sometimes. Based show. Archer is good too. Rick and morty is funny as shit. Bob's burgers is boring family guy tier trash.

Pepe was organic. Trying to force "new" Rick and Morty memes won't work.

>eastern europe
>safe for muzzies
There has been genocide against muzzies in those countries.

Not gonna lie former Full-Bird Colonel of the Meme Wars here, its hilarious seeing Rick and Morty on Sunday nights but in all seriousness we can't let them get the Reddit codes.

kek, 8/10
everybody knows reddit doesn't read real literature

Pepe was from a Sup Forums comic.

Rick is ourguy now!

It isn't funny, the 'dark' bits are just stupid nihilist bullshit. There is nothing about it. What, the characters say some edgy statements then make a funny noise/say a random phrase? Wow, so funny
Can you read? I'm criticising both shows, nigger

Rick is an anarchist and would've hated the nazis.

no.

I think that's more due to his nihilism, not anarchism. NatSoc requires you to actually give a shit, much like life itself. But if he WAS a "genius", you'd think he'd know it was a hoax.

Saged and reported. Also fuck off newfag.

He called 9/11 an inside job in the new episode, so there's that.

>>appropriate
so you're an sjw trying to force-meme r&m so other sjws sill decry it as racist and try to (((SHUT IT DOWN)))
topkek

Rick is confirmed psychotic so I'm not sure whether or not he would believe.

Rick needs to be Sup Forums and Morty is t_d

"Inside job" is only half-right, considering it was a joint effort on the part of Mossad, the CIA, and obviously the Bush administration.
I don't think he's psychotic. Just a nihilistic, miserable fuck like we all once were/are. Once you pass that phase, you can get somewhere.

No this show and its fans are almost worse than bronies. Seriously kys

When I say "organic" I mean that Pepe became memetic naturally. People liked his cute/funny face and the "feels good man" thing was a handy saying/reaction image. People didn't see the comic he was in and go "Oh this is ripe meme material, we need to appropriate it". They just started posting shit they liked, and it caught on.

Trying to "appropriate" Rick and Morty is just elaborately trying to make forced memes.

Does this show have a lot of soft disclosure. The story of a German scientist from space basically kidnapping this earth human and make him his slave.

Lets face it the Germans figured out antigrAvity and they are out in space. What does pol think about the Corey good, tony Rodriguez, Elena kalulnic secret space whistleblowers?

The only problem are the fans that see Rick as a role model. Which he isn't supposed to be but because of reddit tier thinking has become a cancer on the show.

Rick likely has Schizophrenia, also he is in his 60's and I don't think he will get out of that "phase".

>Does this show have a lot of soft disclosure. The story of a German scientist from space basically kidnapping this earth human and make him his slave.

What in the fuck are you babbling about?

>TFW too intelligent for silly racism

>references to books makes a show good!
Sharknado 5 made a shit ton of references to iconic movies that were smart for their time, that doesn't make it a quality fucking movie.

What intelligence is there to gather from "hurr durr life is meaningless?" That's the laziest outlook on reality from stupid teenagers that want to look smart but don't want to put in the effort to think about life. That's the outlook I had as a freshman. Nihilism is psuedo-intelligence for the mentally lethargic.

I only like Rick and Morty because most of the jokes land well enough and I enjoy dark humor. The humor is only a few rungs above normie tier, but has so many fart jokes that any person perceiving it to be high-brow is fucking stupid.

Rock is more of a sociopath. He sees no value in his fellow man because he can just shoot off to another reality if things turn sour.

pro-pedo propaganda

>use the nihilism
BRRRRP well morty I don't give a flying fuck this place got ruined by sandpeople let's jump through the portal to another timeline

make rick & morty choose between hillary timeline right now or trump timeline

>timelines
>nihilism

He is not a psychopath because he is shown to care for his family.

>Writing a 3-paragraph long response to a copypasta

You're pretty late for this train

It's always nice to be reminded that the average Sup Forumsack is 15

>Forgetting about the Cronenberg Universe
>Not seeing the latest episode where he literally says he has infinite daughters
Rick may be "learning" to be more human with this universe, but at his core is the broken man redditors worship as the nihilistic ideal.

>muh Reddit and ((Memey))

Lord have mercy

TFW too intelligent for civic nationalism.

Putin just criminalized Islamophobic speech, Ahcmed, but they don't have gibs so your people avoid it.

>assuming I'm a mooslim because I know history
This is some autism

slide thread spotted

Well you are a faggot for being obtuse. There is little to no islamophobia in Eastern Europe, save for a few countries like Bulgaria and Hungary. Everywhere else is more or less safe. Try keeping up on the news, not just using arguments from the past. Because that is autism.

Bojack is a great comedy all the way through if you're part of Jesus' covenant. Seeing the unsaved writhing in their own destruction, telling themselves it's all meaningless while bitch in and whinning for it to end, is hilarious and perfectly illustrates the insanity of the atheist.

Actually I looked it up and rick does operate a lot like the secret space programs. Sometimes they take your consciousness and stick it in a clone, or sometimes they take you for real and time travel you back. But its a parallel for how rick takes morty although he's mostly just for company.

But the Nazis have figured out anti gravity in w wii and they have colonized space. NASA even just denied that they had a child sex slave colony on mars.

So I guess history can disappear after a decade or so.

>Implying it isn't already?

Yeah, that's how new information works numb nuts. Things change, especially laws. The biggest country in East Europe just made it illegal to be islamophobic, but because some shit happened over a decade ago, you sperg out and assume it's relevant.

Why not offer an actual argument about how it is currently not safe rather than name calling and making attempts at intelligent comebacks?

There is this one R&M Holocaust meme that I showed to a bluepilled friend and he enjoyed it. It ends with Rick saying "do you know how long it takes to cremate a body Morty? Forever, it takes forever Morty"

So I guess 10 years after the american civil war, blacks lived normal lives in the south and avoided discrimination?

go watch some more tv

>w-w-what's that morty? Some *buuuuurp* virgin losers online are trying to t-turn us into a hate symbol?
>L-like the dumbfucks think we're not gonna *burp* p- profit from it?

Man, that's some awesome deflection you got going on there. Completely did not address the matter at hand.

So I guess USA can currently maintain trade with Britain after they levied such taxes on tea? How far back are we allowed to keep reaching in this deflection?

Also, your example is, like everything else you've posted, retarded. After the Civil War blacks were freed as slaves, which was one of the aspects of the war. No where in the Emancipation Proclamation did it say blacks would avoid discrimination, just that they couldn't be slaves. You're too retarded to follow your own "logic." I thought you knew history?

What's the second one from

The whole argument came from that pic showing that most of eastern euro was "safe" for muzzies. In fact it'd probably be the worst place for them to go in the world.

All of those shows are terrible.

> is actually killing R&M

thank god that show is cancer

Xavier Renegade Angel
By the way, adult swim has much better shows than Rick and Morty.

fucking idiot

>In fact it'd probably be the worst place for them to go in the world.

And I've asked you three times to explain this, but you've only offered Eichenwald level rhetorical answers without making an argument about how it is currently unsafe without making one substantiated claim.

>Flanderization

I think this will be the shows downfall for Rick. The recent episode can offer a pivot point, showing that he's not as intelligent as he thinks and is just being an edgy nihilist because he doesn't want to process emotion.

Orthodox Christianity

Seriously give a me a good reason as to why those shows are shit and don't say because normies like it.