Tfw your nation is fucked, your history is shat on...

>tfw your nation is fucked, your history is shat on, your people achievements are overlooked in favor of the same mistakes all cultures have made, your people dont care, your union which went mostly well for all parties, your culture is dying/being Americanized and savages flood your ancient capital
Someone please wake arthur up. its time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uYWYWPc9HU
youtube.com/watch?v=p1a_4CN4onA
youtube.com/watch?v=YSuHrTfcikU
youtube.com/watch?v=BrbxWOMpwfs
youtube.com/watch?v=wrwuk6NoMv8
youtube.com/watch?v=QqHqCyjeugI
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
youtube.com/watch?v=3NPxqXMZq7o
youtube.com/watch?v=KC9-Qbl2ERE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

will somebody please nuke us, brits will never revolt and will die with a silent whimper

>all this fuckery
Read the Abolition of Britain documenting the fall of the Empire written 20 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=1uYWYWPc9HU

Here's a bong song to listen too to calm you down bong. I guess "this is what you get" for being so imperialist.

i hate you son.

Become an English nationalist lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=p1a_4CN4onA

Well, I'm sorry native bongs are.."charmless men" and can't get native bong women. Are you the story of a charmless user who is losing all your girls to pakis?

youtube.com/watch?v=YSuHrTfcikU

But atleast you still have enjoyable parklife, if parklife is still the same nowadays.

You are living in a dystopia,the sooner you accept it the better

>if parklife is still the same nowadays.
it isn't

>mfw i've done this at least twice

No, we can , we must persevere, we can still wrench back our nation from the camels jaw, we can still inspire our people with patriotism and hope again. We mustn't lose hope. Are you with me kinsman?

Just came home from London, I saw more brown people than white people there, most ads were promoting race mixing. Just sad really.

youtube.com/watch?v=BrbxWOMpwfs

When the days seem to fall through you, just let them go

fuck off drama queen.

I am but that doesn't do much help when you live in London where the only other whites you meet are brain-dead liberals just parroting whatever they heard their favourite left-wing entertainer say on TV the night before.

also the only decent nationalist street group (national action) got shut down and went underground

youtube.com/watch?v=wrwuk6NoMv8

Its over dad, the Liberals won, might as well grab a champagne whilst you still can.

Our country is dead, all we can do now is help Trumps America. They are our last hope!

If you still live in London then you need to move ASAP. Kent and Essex are right on your doorstep.

Meant for

The Empire fell during WW2.

I have a massive respect for Britain's history and the special bond between our two nations. It makes me very sad to see the state of the country now. You need a new Mosely.

ARE YOU HAPPY HANZ?

The book was written 20 years ago documenting the total dismantling of British society after World War 2.

Germany, we are so sorry. We should have sided with the NSPD and kept our empire.

>ARE YOU HAPPY HANZ?

We shouldn't have gone to war with the germans to begin with, churchill was a drunk kike with a gambling problem who ignored hitler's pleas for peace.

The decision to go back to war was right. The wrong decision was already made in 1914.

>you will live through the destruction of your country, and your own people will be its demise
there is no worse feeling than that of manipulated betrayal

youtube.com/watch?v=QqHqCyjeugI
You need someone like this again...

There was only one mistake she made.

>t. 56%

We are in no position to talk shit, we're barely doing any better.

: (

r-rule britannia
GHAGHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

>laughts at us
>still can't onto rock
If we're shit, then you're a shadow of a shit.

we are still 100x better than bongs at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

there was a girl who got raped, went to ask for help from a random car and got raped again, another one got lost and asked in a kebab shop for directions, she got gang raped and escaped before they could chop her up. that's in the last month alone. the UK fell a long time ago.

Boomers must be disembowelled.

Hitler was a fucking crypto kike who did the exact same shit the jews do.

POLES OUT

PAKIS IN

GLOBAL BREXIT BRITAIN

ITT: Low energy cucks. Make yourselves useful or shut the fuck up and stay out of our way.

Fix it dudes. I have massive respect for Britain don't let your country down. (Also please don't hate on Indians most of us admire your accomplishments)

I'd love to come across the pond and help you in your sally forth, but you bongs must save yourselves or your people will never learn.
Just be glad you are not America; we have some massive problems here.

God save the Isles and may you never run out of tea, lad.

We deserve to die. We fought against our white, German brothers, in defense of parasitic kikes. Hitler offered us the hand of friendship, but that cunt (((C*urchill))), (may he rot in hell for eternity), slapped it away. In an alternate timeline, an Anglo-German dominated Europe is colonising Mars as we speak and ushering the white man into the space age.

A poo who doesn't hate us? What kind of meme magic is this?

>Sides with jews during WW2
>Asks help of a former COLONY so he will not have his ass handede to him by germans
>In doing so losses overlordship over other colonies.
>All of this just to please some hideous fat drunk grandpa that
>The same mother fucking dude that was allready involved in the Gallipoli fiasco.

Oh yeah. Is not like this is your fault am i right ?

>In an alternate timeline
That was the future in this timeline as well but you chose Brexit.

>being Americanized

this is the best thing that could happen to your little shit hole "nation" that worships a decrepit old bitch because you inbred retards think that harry potter is nonfiction.

>Germans and Bongs would dominate Europe if britain didn't brexit.

No, kikes would dominate europe. But they allready do anyway.

When you lads finally declare on Germanistan and drive the insidious elements from your soil. . . We'll sell you food and guns for four years then show up to make sure you win and can pay back your debt.

Its not great, but it should be comfy in it's own way.

What? Most Indians do not hate UK. Your media is terrible though, which may have caused superficial hatred. But most Indians respect those with knowledge and accomplishments and UK has plenty of that.

Personally I admire your country and do not have any hatred.

>When you lads finally declare on Germanistan and drive the insidious elements from your soil. . . We'll sell you food and guns for four years then show up to make sure you win and can pay back your debt.
>Its not great, but it should be comfy in it's own way.

But this time they have to give up on the Falklands just for the keks

(OP)

so leave, bro

escape. you're running out of time. some of those savages have wmds

Brits came from Normandy, from Scandinavia, from Germany, Rome, etc.

keep it moving

fuck off bluepilled summerfag

>fight for Jews and to rescue Jews
>win
>Jews thank you by destroying your country and future

Come home Anglo-Saxon man

>cuck pinwheel flag idiot

completely disregarded. kys retard.

Top fucking kek

Your culture has been dead for over a century

youtube.com/watch?v=3NPxqXMZq7o

>doesn't like swastikas
summerfag confirmed

>with a whimper
youtube.com/watch?v=KC9-Qbl2ERE

>cuck pinwheel flag idiot projecting onto his superior

lol

You can tell the time of year it is by the quality of this post.

Time of day too.

abdul is triggered and projecting i see. go play with your fuck-goat, idiot.

> give up the Falklands.

The Falklands could end up our Israel.

pfft. He thinks i'm from England.

There are lots of good things about America, but for decades your culture has been mental poison.

To be fair perhaps it's not (((your))) culture.

>this self loathing cuckoldry

yep, you're definitely a little english faggot, abdul.

I have always fantasized about moving to Louisiana or Texas

You think you got it bad? We literally ended fucking slavery yet we're only remembered for HAVING fucking slaves in our history.

Edward I is spinning in his grave...

Imagine if he came back and saw this shit.

Henry VII murdered your rightful ruler and your country has gone to shit ever since. You couldn't sustain what was built for you.

>Being Americanized is good
>56% white
Doing a great job lad :^)

Decades? It's only the last twenty or thirty years i'd say/

Scapegoating with muh summer is the newest top level of kikery though. Right up there with plebbit.

That pic..... I got little love for the bongs but this .. this is painful.Rise up and do something , or in 20 years your country will be no different than your average middle eastern shit hole

spent a couple of hours in the woods earlier, was gonna suicide but I backed out.

yet another triggered, shit stinking mongrel lmao.

>Henry VII murdered your rightful ruler and your country has gone to shit ever since.
are you retarded? the british empire and pax britannia happened hundreds of years after he died you stupid fuck.

*Sigh* I have to say it again:
>American education

dear Anglo, do you still think you were on the right side in WW2? German British World order when?
Hitler gave you the option. Imagine how the world would look like. Berlin wouldnt be a shithole, dresten would still be beautifull and england would still be one if not the biggest empire in the world.

to be fair, the nazis were doing super villian bullshit but was it in a world full of retard subhumans forming states in warm regions really a good idea to be the "good guy". Not to forget being the good guy doomed half of europe to communism

exactly this. If the men who fought would have known what would happen to the nation they were fighting for when they win they would have joined Hitler - my nan - who was about 20 when ww2 started - told me as much before she got dementia.

How Brave!

WE WUZ PLANTAGENETS N' SHIEEEET

This, Hitler was controlled opposition

Forgive us Bruder, our ancestors fucked up really bad not just in 1939 but also in 1914.
I have visited Deutschland many times in the last few years, mostly Baden-Württemberg and Bayern, Sie sind sehr schön!

beautiful image, what does it mean?

This painting depicts a eunuch who wanted to marry a harem slave. He experienced a vision of her while smoking his opium pipe, but her little companion holding a knife dripping with blood reminds us that the eunuch's anatomy precludes the fulfilment of his dream.

but she's fat and ugly af

oooOoOOOoooOoooO SPOOKY!

thanks user. It's a fitting image for me.

Wait it out, interesting times we live in.

You dont wanna be the guy who killed himself before his dreams come true?

The identitarians are our last hope