Why does 0.3% of the U.S. population get such massively disproportionate media coverage...

Why does 0.3% of the U.S. population get such massively disproportionate media coverage? Why do I have to hear about these tranny freaks in the mainstream media every fucking day now?

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.co.uk/2017/08/07/introducing-our-new-news-editor-laura-kate-dale
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The West is doomed.

TWO WORDS
FUCKING
JEWS

trump said it should be up to the state if trannies should be able to do this, this fag doesn't even know what they're talking about

it's almost as though there's a media industrial complex run by jews to propagandize, distract, and subvert culture to sew division and avoid a unified nation that will immediately move to kick them the fuck out just like pic related

>Why does 0.3% of the U.S. population get such massively disproportionate media coverage?

You mean 80% of children under the age of 10

No. white people are done for, though.

It's always the U.S., Canada, Sweden, Germany, Britain, New Zealand, etc. doing this tranny shit. Seems to be a white people phenomenon.

he must risk his axe wound gettting infected when he has a messy poo

jews

so this is the power of the resistance

Propaganda
what else?

Is that the 'I have a Vagina' guy?

It's almost like (((someone))) wants trannies to be mainstream and normalized. Fucking Jews.

To be fair, you have shit like ladyboys in Thailand and in some other non-Western cultures transgender "people" are more accepted.

I do somewhat agree though. For whatever reason, white people take degeneracy to another level that you don't see in other cultures.

Virtue signalling
Supporting ordinary faggots isn't as trendy these days

Because of the old saying, "minority rule"

>he thinks there will be a western civilization without white people

Dumb nigger

they need to put in more effort before even thinking they are entitled to anything

they need to shave their face p bad

Asian TGs have genetically small frames + take female hormones earlier

it's ridiculous when bulky northern Europeans try to look feminine

Yep. It's also British, to my eternal shame.

>woman like me
>has growing facial hair
>cries at fagcon about a trap joke
>need a cane to walk because of fail pucci surgery

>For (((whatever reason)))

From a utilitarian / policy perspective, the cumulative iniquities suffered by left handed people must be greater, just because there are 30x more lefties than trannies.

IT should be dilating instead of complaining.
IT wouldn't want a healed wound.
Wouldn't IT?

>cane to walk
What a pimp xe is.

well it's a mental illness you don't really have a say in if you want it or not.

If you're a woman, you use the ladies' room.
If you're a man, you use the men's room.
If you're "nonbinary", you use a diaper because you're infantile enough as it is.

Congrats to "Laura" on today's news about his new job at Kotaku!

kotaku.co.uk/2017/08/07/introducing-our-new-news-editor-laura-kate-dale

I don't think gay effeminate men are mentally ill if they grow their hair out and try to look more feminine

In Asia, ladyboy encapuslates all gays and TGs

Only western white people have this weird black and white attitude

dripping piss out of a hole full of hair =/= woman

Give me a quick rundown on this tranny. Why does he use the cane?

>I expect the world to revolve around me
>I refuse to even shave
worthless human

we could give you an elaborate history lesson and explain to you how this come down to be but at the end of the day, all you need to know is it's the jews who did it

no. being trans is caused by a mental illness called gender dysphoria. It's a very serious condition where being male causes you immense distress. The only way to treat it currently is by tranisitoning to try and look like the sex you want to be and to be seen as that. Otherwise the dysphoria just keeps getting worse until they kill themselves or have a mental breakdown and be so broken they can't even be called human anymore.
Gay men have no desire to be women. That only happens in places like thailand where some poor gays really need the money or iran where they cut your head off if you don't.

>Nikki Shah-Brar came out to her family as a transgender girl in June 2016. Her parents were supportive from the start and happy for her come out at her private school. But her school wouldn’t address her as a girl or allow her to use the girls’ restroom. So on Wednesday, her parents announced they are suing for discrimination.

>Shah-Brar has since left the school after being bullied by her peers and supports her family’s decision to sue the school.

>“Given that Trump and the Justice Department have turned their back on the discrimination of transgender individuals, it’s important to put the word out there that this sort of discrimination is actionable in every state in the nation,” Mark Rosenbaum, one of several lawyers on behalf of the family from the legal organization Public Counsel, told BuzzFeed.

Squeaky wheel gets the kick.

The suicide rate of trannies skyrocket when got their dicks chopped off. How does that fit with your bullshit about transitioning being a cure for a mental disease?

I HAVE A VAGINA!!

Didn't Trump let Bruce Jenner drop a deuce in the women's room at Trump Tower?

>nothing at age 30

Kotaku is still a thing? I thought gamergate killed them off years ago.

No wonder the white race is dying. Look at this shit. What went wrong?

Gaslighting. They're trying to demoralize the population and make them question their grasp on reality.

Is that the chicken dance?

omnipresence creates acceptance
if (((news))) keeps telling people this mental illness is fine they will take it as the new normal someday

its the turbo jew version of a self-harming faggot with daddy issue

this is the basic strategy the media takes toward normalizing anything they deem worth. but it gives people a very distorted view of reality, upon which they are likely to make poor decisions.

*worthy

the intention might be a good one but we know where that road leads, metaphorically speaking

wow, it's an ugly man that literally thinks he's a scott pilgrim cartoon character.
Pathetic.

"I don't like talking about these things outside of work"
hahaha yeh.

>Why does 0.3% of the U.S. population get such massively disproportionate media coverage?
You faggots are contributing to it. there are like 5 tranny threads up right now.

"what's wrong with [insert disadvantaged/damaged group]?"

nothing's wrong. but constant media exposure gives people a very skewed perspective on things.

For the same reason that gun rights advocates are pushing for universal carry, open carry, and an end to the NFA: you don't stop just because you're winning.

The entire point of a culture war is to change a culture. The changes you want are insulated by how close they are perceived as being to the mainstream. Gay marriage is new, the LGBTBBQ population isn't considered a protect class, they don't have their Nondiscrimination Act. The answer for any rational party in that position is to push the battle to the margins, then expand those margins so that they have safe areas to lose ground when the next pendulum swing happens. The further you push, the more you're likely to keep when the tide turns.

and this can have far-reaching consequences.

because democracy is no longer a tool for the majority, but the majority votes out of pity for the minority.

People have it too well and vote for others.

there's a big difference between "culture war" and an appeal to reason. most people would probably agree that gays should have the right to marriage. culture war is destructive.

0.03%

Daytime tv.

That's all the news is anymore. Just a huge episode of daytime TV.

This.

>wow i am so empowered i went into a bathroom that nobody else wants me using aren't i so impressive and amazing

Is that Britbong? Did he dye his hair?

> Be tranny
> Be suicidal
> Media covers my mental illness like a fashionable trend
> Become radical leftist
> Transition
> Still suicidal
> See all off the cuff comments and normal conversation for the racist, sexist, patriarchal wrongthink they are
> Mental illness and hormone imbalance causes me to be unable to think rationally and I am unable to realize that not all whites are bad and not all blacks are bad
> Too overwhelming
> Finally off myself

This must be that 138th dimensional chess you guys are talking about

You have to be a woman to use the woman's washroom Laura Transfag

I am so fucking sick of this kick cuck doublethink bullshit. As I said in a previous tranny thread - thank fuck at least the MtF are castrating themselves and ending their bloodline, and thank Kek that their inevitable streak of post-op suicides will end this travesty once and for all. It is a fucking psyops game if I've ever seen one - (((they))) want white people to feel so much guilt and shame and confusion that they bend over backwards to not offend ANYONE EVER. But it'll backfire. Thanks to Jordan Petersen and other redpilled resistance fighters, along with the reality that everyone, even those who deny it are fucking disgusted to the point of retching at the thought of going within a mile of these mutilated half-dead retards.

>70% of all trannies attempt suicide
>Only 40% succeed.

The remaining 30% are such losers they completely failed at dying, a bodily function that inevitably happens.

Their corpses are our society's salvation. Every SRS should come with a vial of poison, or a loaded pistol with the doctor saying "take this with you, you'll thank me later"

Because they're complete and utter failures at life. That's why they blame literally everyone, including their own genitals and genome for their inferiority. But you can't get rid of retardation and idiocy with hormones and scalpels. Well you can, but you have to wait for them to get the an hero part right.

Because (((2%))) of the population runs the MSM.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. In a nutshell they want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

TL;DR they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Totally would hate duck that sjw.

not all transgenders get the surgery lmao

But all transgenders should be subjects of forced sterilization. They are aberrations, something that shouldn't be. Also retarded and fucking disgusting to boot. And literally everyone knows it. But (((they))) have put so much guilt and a false sense of bigotry on society that no one will speak up about it.

no they don't lmao

they're p cute lol

This is why they do it.
They get paid $20,000 to tell university students how privileged they are and how they need to cut off their dicks and give her more money.

It's a fucking scam for cash.

I bet if someone went to her "talks" and took notes, she'd be inconsistent and fuck and contradicting herself every 5 minutes.

Because they are being used by the media/elites to push their adgenda, further stripping us of our identity. Most people can't even see how this happened because it's too late. This is the new normal. We are getting closer to normalizing pedophelia and the majority of the US population doesn't even care. They are using LGBT's to gain acceptance of Islam mainstream. The elite always always always exploit minorities. They are easily impressionable they don't question anything they are more concerned about getting their needs met first, and possessed zero awareness of the long-term repercussions.

Yes it is. Our societies have completely collapsed.

media are basiclly lobby for big government spending
most ly dems
but look at republican senate
why not clean repeal of obamacare?
few senators who dont repreent people made half ass plan keeping 95% obamacare?
all paid off by insurance n med parasites
lowering gov spending seems to them bad but tis best way to make everyone comfy
along with deregualtion
free markets work alway sand fast
look at 1800s usa
no welfar eor regs
ended slavery
gov spending 1% GDP
50% growth a year
woods to no1 in world passing Euroep quickly

You've clearly been taking too many blows to the head to think that, you lunatic! It's clearly the work of nasty, scheming witches! They need to be apprehended and executed! I see it, you must be protecting some witch from me, don't try, you'll regret it, you will fail!

Trannys are more human than muslims.
All these achmeds here with their false flags

Jews

lol guys look at this fucking retard whose mother is a whore, he things he is trolling.

You allowed to continue posting now, you submissive beta underdog cuckold.

Bailey Jay is literally in the top 0.000000001% of trannies and even he has a receding hairline that he tries to hide with hideous bangs

Because Jews control our media, our politicians, and our financial systems.

Virtue signalling.

At first I didn't understand, but then I was like

>Get bottom surgery to turn penis into neo-vagina
>don't bother getting laser hair removal on beard area

He really has his priorities straight.

texas is doing fine and most people there are beaners

ab ins gas

>One is covered by "Muh free Obamacare"
>The other is paid out of pocket

The average tranny is unemployed.

Yeah, they need to go out like that Russian on the nade

Unfortunately, this. We're being systematically targeted, and our people are too naive to notice it.

Kikes run the media so they show faggots and transgenders to destroy our morality.

Because they are the perfect multitool to attack white male built society with.

With tranny acceptance you can hit:
Straight Culture
Marriage Culture
Gender Roles
Heteronormativity
Etc etc....

>We're being systematically targeted, and our people are too naive to notice it.

Everyone notices, they just don't give a fuck anymore.

are you the same guy who posted this?

>bj the exception, nay rule
Perhaps in inbred, kike cut cesspits, like limeyland and burgerville.

>travel more / at all