>are more creative than Asians
>smaller skulls than Asians because of breeding with Neanderthals
>make less money than Asians
>WEAR SHOES INSIDE---> POOR HYGIENE
>perform universally worse in standardized testing as compared to Asians
>need affirmative action to compete with Asians
>poor family values and high likelihood of divorce compared to Asians
>don't value education and glorify athletes as much as Asians

The whites are a pet monkey race of the Jew, barely even better than a nig.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ7qGlrcanE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>taller and stronger than Asians
Taller than everyone else too.

>are louder and more outgoing than Asians
Not all, Northern europeans are autisticly quiet.

Niggers are the least creative race

Factually Wrong, besides Neanderthals had larger skulls so you contradict yourself right here.

Tell that to the thousands of millions of Asians currently working 16 hours a day to survive the day.

>>WEAR SHOES INSIDE---> POOR HYGIENE
Not in Europe.

>>perform universally worse in standardized testing as compared to Asians
Standardized tests are absolutely ridiculous.

>>need affirmative action to compete with Asians
Kek what is "affirmative action"?

Yeah so?

Asians dont value education, they value good grades so you can make big monies, its all about greed. Besides asian athlets are inferior to whites and blacks.

No, whites aren't black.

Wtf i hate white people now. Maybe asians are the master race since they are basicly soulless computers.

surprise!
whites are spawned from niggers
Asians are spawned from a nigger that had sex with his daughters and then those niggers were raped by white niggers a few hundred years down the line
its a small world user

>wear shoes inside
lol america

Theres niggers of all races user, grow up and look at the world.
Theres no master race or any of that shit just people.
>theres white people that act like animals
>chinese, japanse, black, brown and alien niggers that go round stealing hoverbikes and claim space gibs

Neanderthals have BIGGER skulls then humans but size doesnt matter anyway (does if your a chink) its all about efficacy

>Are whites basically NIGGERS?
I think you're confusing Americans with whites.

The answer is obviously yes.

Why do you think even the most uncivilised African jungle bunny if worth 10 of the typical American negro?

The reason being they learnt their terrible behaviour from the white Americans.

>wear shoes inside.
We don't wear shoes inside in swedistan, You are less cultured than cucks.

Asians supposedly have a 105 IQ race-wide, but did you notice how they don't invent anything? Like, at all. They do nothing. They are good little robots it appears.
Have you ever heard an Asian perform a classical masterpiece? Like a machine.
I really think they might be deficient in something
They can break-dance like no tomorrow, though. Better than blacks even. And why?
>they are actual robots

Whites used to be mostly Christian and were empathetic while at the same time being strong and dignified. Atheism crept in and, yeah, basically most whites are nigger tier now.

t. butthurt asian

>whites are spawned from niggers
Even in evolutionary thought, that's not how that works. We were the same race at some distant point and we both diverged. Keep in mind, evolutionary regression is very possible. Niggers could be a race that has gotten worse and worse.

t. Karl Jung

How are niggers more creative than whites? What is the Renaissance? And who the hell wears shoes in the house?

Your colonies are nothing to shout about.

Asians didn't invent anything? is this a joke??

I have never understood the shoes inside thing. The only time that makes sense is if you have carpet, which is mostly for poor people.

Why not just get some nice hardwood floors?

Oh wait, I forgot Asians are too uncivilized to use chairs so they have to sit on the floor. No wonder they get all pissy about it.

Negroes can rap and sing and dance better than the most niggered white.

Whites can sing and dance better than the most white Asian.

Only patricians would actually understand my comment
Get good, pleb

no. only amerimutts are. they're a stain on white civilization.

>smaller skulls because bread with neanderthals
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

chinks have more neanderthal dna. sage this retard, he has no clue

that is literally the dumbest thing i have ever read. asians are operating in an anglo world, they need time to get acclimated. when was the last time you invented something in chinese dumb fuck?

>Is UP basically DOWN??
>When you think about it what really is the difference???

Niggers can only rap and sing and dance to songs written by kikes, doesn't make them creative. An invention, or a symphony, an innovation of some kind, or a work of art is creative. Therefore, whites are the most creative.

I do agree with your overarching point that whites are niggers to Asians, but not for the reasons you're proposing. they hate that we commit more crime and can fuck their women easier than they can. Regardless of what the kikes say, the vast majority of white women in the U.S. don't want to date black guys.

>>WEAR SHOES INSIDE---> POOR HYGIENE
How to spot Ameripleb

truly, this man knows.

>uncultured boor

>taller and stronger than Asians
True
>are louder and more outgoing than Asians
You obviously never met a chinese tourist.
True
Depends on the person, there are millions of asian slaves working on factories.
Must be an american thing, that's disgusting.
>perform universally worse in standardized testing as compared to Asians
When i was in school one of the worst students was a lazy chinese kid wich was always playing snake in his phone and taking pics, could be the exception but definetly what you describe it's not my experience.
Must be an american thing.
I have to give you this one, that doesn't mean people don't glorify scientist and/or philosophers.

Are you kidding? Niggers WROTE most rock and roll songs which were adopted from the blues, they just put a white face on it like Elvis Presley to sell to the whites. Rock and Rap both originate from the nigs, thank god popular music is changing with the new white fueled synth pop garbage.

Good last point.

They invented many things. Only one thing is enough to show you how relevant they are: Meritocracy. You're a retard.

American soil is immaculate and anything on American soil with the exception of illegals and nignogs is cleaner than any chink could possibly imagine.

Wait Eminem is the world's fastest rapper per Book of records. He's white

No that would be trailer trash.

Are you kidding? Rock and Roll derives from evangelical origins just as much as blues. We've been rocking in Baptist churches since the late 1800's.

Baptist pictured, pentecostal linked ---

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ7qGlrcanE

forgot to provide picture.

>Doesn't wear shoes inside.

That's some footfag shit. You only want to check out female feet. Fuck you with your "poor hygiene" bs degenerate.

Ya asia has gone to shit brah China killed all there women, japan and Korea are not making.
Asians only copy rarely create.

>African is worth 10 America niggers
Do you unironically believe this?

>smaller skulls
WHAT? Are you retarded? Asians are not just brachycephalic, they are VERY brachycephalic, their skulls are minuscule when compared to caucasian skulls.
Get a clue, you retard.

>Louder
Not sure about that

Wtf I'm leaving my wife and kids now

if whites acted like niggers then their wouldn't be any more blacks in this country.

Asians
Pros: intelligent, hardworking
Cons: physically unimpressive, beta, asexual

Blacks
Pros: Athletic genes
Cons: Dumb, lazy, low IQ

Whites
Balanced master race.

chinese invented gun powder and dog eating. the rest of them eh? nothing of real world note. cambodians are cool with you getting fucked up and shooting a rocket launcher. thai people just seemed to peacefully tolerate my druken foolishness.

Neanderthals had bigger skulls, though. Asians also have Neanderthal DNA.

Why's this Mom hot af to me

Because you have bad taste.

>he thinks 'Asians' is a race
>he thinks Asians are all the same

This thread is bait.
OP is ignoring the fact that the highest of white IQs are in Iceland and Norway, and those IQ numbers, while being more anomalous in places like the United States of America and the United Kingdom, we still have a hand full of them and they have made such amazing things that have brought the world into the current technological age it's in now. Let's not forget the man who lead a political party and many others like them to uniting Europe against the menace of western jewery and eastern Communism.

Oh

A very large contingency of the white population is what I would classify as white niggers

They exhibit the exact behavior of niggers but they're white

Violent
Loud
Hateful
Accuse others for their failings
Uneducated
Poor
Pathetic grasp of the English language

>highest of white IQs are in Iceland and Norway
No, The Netherlands.

>African is worth 10 America niggers
Do you unironically believe this?

Actually Med countries have the highest IQs, specifically Italy

The reason whites are so successful is that we have the best of both worlds. We won wars against Asians because we are more fit and we won wars against blacks because we were more smart. Whites are the jack of all trades.

this.